Who Posted?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I suppose it doesn't, not if you're determined to be as dishonest as the bully you've chosen to follow
I don't know what's funnier, the thought of anna being considered anyone's follower or a liar calling her dishonest. :think:

It's a toss-up.

a shame really, you used to be known for having a degree of integrity
Translation: before you disagreed strongly enough, often enough.

for those following along, I was not referring to all momma's boys, I was referring to a very specific subset of momma's boys - momma's boys like Town

I love my mother. :idunno: Any son who doesn't isn't worth much in my experience. They teach us all sorts of valuable lessons, sharpen our empathy, to name one.

So, you're an orphan?

who bully those weaker than them
I admit your mind is appreciably weaker, but that's not my fault and no one is forcing you to continue in your current practice.

That said, it's funny to hear anything like that protest from a kid who admitted to being the sort who would bully other kids, travel with packs of likened individuals, shoving other kids into lockers.

That's really, really tough. :rolleyes:

then hide behind the skirts of their women
Odd, since I never have. But that's the thing with people like you, you confuse your willingness to say anything with truth and your internet tough guy act with courage.

:e4e:

zoo22

It's more than that. He acknowledges that he's a bully, and then shows us what motivates a bully.

He's given himself away, and so I'm going to put it up there again:

we had a name for momma's boys like that when I was a kid

we called them "that kid we stuff in the lockers"

Often you'll see these kids, in their frustration at being unable to succeed, lash out in bullying behaviors.

And yes, often that includes seeking the support and assistance of other misfits.

He's said basically the same thing in the past (as koban or sod, or whatever), but rather than "momma's boys," he was laughing about shoving "poindexters" into lockers in school.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
He's said basically the same thing in the past (as koban or sod, or whatever), but rather than "momma's boys," he was laughing about shoving "poindexters" into lockers in school.

Not even knowing that, I had him pegged when I wrote that scenario of the guy at the cocktail party a few months ago. I don't remember what thread that was... but yeah.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Not even knowing that, I had him pegged when I wrote that scenario of the guy at the cocktail party a few months ago. I don't remember what thread that was... but yeah.

Town has admitted that he's a bully in the past and he did today.

He takes pleasure in ridiculing those he considers weaker than himself.
He takes pleasure in causing distress in those he considers weaker than himself.
Not content with ridiculing them once, he then compiles his bullying crap in his self-celebrating thread.

Town is a bully.

And I have no hesitation in putting a bully in his place.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

He takes pleasure in ridiculing those he considers weaker than him. He takes pleasure in causing distress in those he considers weaker than him. Not content with ridiculing them once, he then compiles his bullying crap in his self-celebrating thread.

Town is a bully.

So the next time you start up with stuff like who I'm lying down with, consorting with, that I'm a retard, dishonest, channeling satan, or the worst thing that ever happened to this forum, I'll know it's because I'm stronger than you and you want to put me in my place?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
So the next time you start up with stuff like who I'm lying down with, consorting with, that I'm a retard, dishonest, channeling satan, or the worst thing that ever happened to this forum, I'll know it's because I'm stronger than you and you want to put me in my place?

If I'm too blunt for you with the truth I see, perhaps you shouldn't be here :idunno:

but I've never ridiculed you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Of course you don't ... because we all know how much fear you incite on TOL.

I mean seriously, it's not like we all laugh amongst ourselves after you post or anything. Sometimes we just roll our eyes.

Oh, and pray for your lost, tormented soul.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
and Town was the worst thing that happened to this forum, back when he thought that he should be the arbiter of acceptable behavior here

I'm happy to have some small role in dissuading him of that notion :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nope.

He takes pleasure in ridiculing those he considers weaker than himself.
Nope.

He takes pleasure in causing distress in those he considers weaker than himself.
Nope.

Not content with ridiculing them once, he then compiles his bullying crap in his self-celebrating thread.
Nope.

Town is a bully.
Nope.

I think you're still trying to hurt my feelings.

You should take up bowling instead. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Of course you don't ... because we all know how much fear you incite on TOL.

I mean seriously, it's not like we all laugh amongst ourselves after you post or anything. Sometimes we just roll our eyes.

Oh, and pray for your lost, tormented soul.

I think I'll miss you most of all Rusha

until I'm standing by the throne watching you writhe in eternal torment

see you soon! :wave:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:darwinsm: Ha ha ...

Keep em coming, Koban. Nothing says "I have put Town in his place" like running away and returning under a new ... make that two new ID's. :chuckle:

Oh wait. You were serious.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If I'm too blunt for you with the truth I see, perhaps you shouldn't be here :idunno:

Oh, I handle it just fine, and you know that. You may want to drive me away, but you don't have the power, sod, much as that may disappoint you.

but I've never ridiculed you

So... you're basically saying that when you see it as truth, it's not ridicule. That's how you keep yourself from seeing what you're doing, then.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and Town was the worst thing that happened to this forum
For a manipulative, lying sack like you? Absolutely.

back when he thought that he should be the arbiter of acceptable behavior here
No. That's Knight's business.

I'm happy to have some small role in dissuading him of that notion :chuckle:
Everyone has a dream. And when you keep laughing at things you say that aren't actually funny it's just...creepy. :idunno:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:darwinsm: Ha ha ...

Keep em coming, Koban. Nothing says "I have put Town in his place" like running away and returning under a new ... make that two new ID's. :chuckle:

Oh wait. You were serious.

yep

I'm really looking forward to watching you burn

I wonder if you'll still be able to run that mouth when you're shrieking in torment