Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gross, Tam and GD form a triumvirate that, with occasional help, seem to be pretty much solely preoccupied with reps ... as in boosting their own and chipping away at others. We each have our own aspirations in this life and I do not begrudge them theirs ... I just would have hoped folks who claim to champion the cause of Christ might have a little loftier aspirations. This website has the potential to be a part of the endeavor Christ called us to in gathering the harvest and to see it used in this manner is more than just a little disappointing.

If it gets too much for ya, pack your bags and get outta Dodge.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is it against the rules?

Not possible, I suppose, that they post in the same threads and GM simply doesn't like what fzappa13 says? I certainly don't like what he says. In fact, I responded to what he said and forgot to give him a neg rep. I'm going back there right now and give him one. So, next time he posts his whine, you'll see my name on there, too. He's rude and he deserves whatever he gets.

Good post

fzappa13

I know I've made an impact when they respond to the same post twice. :banana:

I wouldn't get too carried away ... what most folks see as a thought worthy of a post Gross sees as an opportunity for six. Now that could just be his penchant to worship the god of the post count which rewards the faithful with the almighty rep power or it could be the lack of a filter between his brain and his mouth ... or, in this case, his brain and his keyboard.

... and I would also hasten to add that these two notions are not, of necessity, mutually exclusive.

glorydaz

I wouldn't get too carried away ... what most folks see as a thought worthy of a post Gross sees as an opportunity for six. Now that could just be his penchant to worship the god of the post count which rewards the faithful with the almighty rep power or it could be the lack of a filter between his brain and his mouth ... or, in this case, his brain and his keyboard.

... and I would also hasten to add that these two notions are not, of necessity, mutually exclusive.

And you think this thought was worthy of a post. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Sounds like you have a bad case of jealousy?