Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Quincy

Just wanted to drop in and proselytize the power of positivity.

It's wonderful and very positive.

:e4e: Good day!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Police State arrests... September 30th, 2013 09:25 AM Christian Liberty I'm done responding to you.

:chuckle: What a child.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
disapproval reps.............

disapproval reps.............

~*~*~

Recenly neg-repped GM multiple times for his trolling and other behavioral-patterns verging on harassment. Yeah...sure he's harmless some say,....but disapprove on his antics. He's whined about it in the chatbox, and continues on his UFO and 'little green men' kick by some false association or assumption.

Since neg or pos reps don't count for much these days,...I wonder their impact, if any. Looks like our rep scores/status is kinda 'stuck' where it was when Knight recalibrated the system. I forget by what ratio-value the reps were diminished, as to affect anything. Any help there?

:cool:

pj

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
~*~*~

Recenly neg-repped GM multiple times for his trolling and other behavioral-patterns verging on harassment. Yeah...sure he's harmless some say,....but disapprove on his antics. He's whined about it in the chatbox, and continues on his UFO and 'little green men' kick by some false association or assumption.

Since neg or pos reps don't count for much these days,...I wonder their impact, if any. Looks like our rep scores/status is kinda 'stuck' where it was when Knight recalibrated the system. I forget by what ratio-value the reps were diminished, as to affect anything. Any help there?

pj

View attachment 19769

View attachment 19770

View attachment 19771

View attachment 19772

View attachment 19773

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
~*~*~

pj

Perhaps you can notify your local, "Little green men supervisor" about your dilemma?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
~*~*~

pj

Grosnick has to lie like those who put Jesus on trial.