Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
See previous post for a proper education on the subject.

Misrepresentation is nothing to have a toast about.

pj

You cannot blame anyone if you don't present your case clearly, and not so vaguely, friend. Simplicity goes a long way.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You cannot blame anyone if you don't present your case clearly, and not so vaguely, friend. Simplicity goes a long way.

I have thanks :)

I've quite clearly demonstrated that the Urantia Foundation and the UB itself has no associated with UFO's and is not a 'cult' as defined in the negative sense of the word. I was just reiterating this fact, even though some continue on misrepresenting and putting forth wrong (erroneous) associations.

Ignorance is one thing I do not tolerate.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
rep value

rep value

~*~*~

Hi all,

With everyone 'zeroed' out now and starting fresh with reps,...I would guess its still hard to keep someone in the 'red', unless they were to get repeated neg reps over a period of time, since the impact of rep supposedly is now less in its 'effect' (except for ones rep power score). This would go for pos reps too I suppose.
Perhaps its all over-rated ;)

In-joy!

pj

WizardofOz

Is your pastor... October 26th, 2015 01:27 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Is your pastor... October 24th, 2015 12:00 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Is your pastor... October 22nd, 2015 03:06 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Is your pastor... October 21st, 2015 12:12 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Is your pastor... October 20th, 2015 03:44 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Is your pastor... October 18th, 2015 12:32 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Gross, you little cyber sister, put a sock in it.

Looks like Grosnick is following fzappa13 around...

glorydaz

Is it against the rules?

Not possible, I suppose, that they post in the same threads and GM simply doesn't like what fzappa13 says? I certainly don't like what he says. In fact, I responded to what he said and forgot to give him a neg rep. I'm going back there right now and give him one. So, next time he posts his whine, you'll see my name on there, too. He's rude and he deserves whatever he gets.

fzappa13

Gross, Tam and GD form a triumvirate that, with occasional help, seem to be pretty much solely preoccupied with reps ... as in boosting their own and chipping away at others. We each have our own aspirations in this life and I do not begrudge them theirs ... I just would have hoped folks who claim to champion the cause of Christ might have a little loftier aspirations. This website has the potential to be a part of the endeavor Christ called us to in gathering the harvest and to see it used in this manner is more than just a little disappointing.

WizardofOz

Is it against the rules?

No. Who told you it was? :idunno:

Not possible, I suppose, that they post in the same threads and GM simply doesn't like what fzappa13 says? I certainly don't like what he says. In fact, I responded to what he said and forgot to give him a neg rep. I'm going back there right now and give him one. So, next time he posts his whine, you'll see my name on there, too. He's rude and he deserves whatever he gets.

Cool :cool:

Again, I think a neg rep is deserved based on the post alone, not based soley on who wrote the post. If he's following him around to neg rep him, that's just...stalkerish. :noid:

glorydaz

Gross, Tam and GD form a triumvirate that, with occasional help, seem to be pretty much solely preoccupied with reps ... as in boosting their own and chipping away at others.

There's where you go wrong. "Seem to be...." You know what they say about those who assume.

Why should we care about boosting our own rep when we have been maxed out for quite some time? Lots of people are, including the top whiner on this board, which I find amazing. There has only been one poster I've been "chipping away at", and I've been very upfront about why that was the case. You've been listening to those who live and die for rep, and are truly obsessed with "boosting their own", and that ain't the wicked "triumvirate". :chuckle:

We each have our own aspirations in this life and I do not begrudge them theirs ... I just would have hoped folks who claim to champion the cause of Christ might have a little loftier aspirations. This website has the potential to be a part of the endeavor Christ called us to in gathering the harvest and to see it used in this manner is more than just a little disappointing.

I consider it a "lofty aspiration" to expose those who claim to be Christians but aren't. And I rarely see you posting where the Gospel is being preached....I'm there, and I'm talking scripture not rep. Where are you?

You're out there pointing fingers at those you know nothing about except what you hear from the gossips who are being exposed for what they are.

glorydaz

No. Who told you it was? :idunno:

Believe me it's been more than strongly implied.

Again, I think a neg rep is deserved based on the post alone, not based soley on who wrote the post. If he's following him around to neg rep him, that's just...stalkerish. :noid:

What? Like a person with a mission? Or a person making a point? That would be a closer to the truth. I'm surprised you didn't think of that yourself. ;)

fzappa13

What? Like a person with a mission? Or a person making a point? That would be a closer to the truth.

Okay, since you've apparently been appointed Gross's mouth piece, maybe you can tell me ... what is the point of continually neg repping someone and saying "hi"?

Scripture and verse would be nice ...