Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

MarkA

MarkA said:
I'm still being nice, my statements are supposed to be humorous and demonstrate the absurdity of this passion GM has using hyperbole, but I guess to someone whom is consumed with hate and whom is not being nice and being a hypocrite (telling others to be nice when they themselves are not) cannot see that!

I've told him I still like him, just not in the way he like me!

I was being sarcastic, it was a hidden response to bybees statements about my response to GM's "niceness".

we at least she is the opposite gender! lol

I don't think I would mind it that much.....
I guess you find sexual innuendo amusing. I find it disgusting. GM NEVER goes to the gutter with his humor. Which is why I give him pos reps and you and your ilk neg reps. :)

well someones mind certainly is in the gutter today.

there is nothing sexual about a man crush, I'm surprised you can't imagine a relationship between two men without it.

I must admit it is awkward when a man gives this much attention to another man, and it is not minded or nearly as awkward for me if it is a woman! :rotfl:

sometimes all you can do is laugh and make light of it, either that or get a restraining order....:)

glorydaz

do as I say not as I do.....typical of hypocrites. :)

I should know, I have confessed on more than one occasion here of being one myself...

we all have the flesh to contend with, at least those of us not in denial about that. :)

There's a difference between those who speak their mind and those who speak their double mind. It's the difference between putting on a show or being honest. Since you admit to being a hypocrite, you like to project your own feelings onto others by saying all men are hypocrites. That's a LIE.....hypocrites are enemies of God.

sky.

BANNED
Banned

there is nothing sexual about a man crush, I'm surprised you can't imagine a relationship between two men without it.

I must admit it is awkward when a man gives this much attention to another man, and it is not minded or nearly as awkward for me if it is a woman! :rotfl:

Broman?!...:rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
right....:bowser:
Genius. I see you're having trouble leaving that chain over in Quixote's as well...is there anything genuine about you other than that bitterness you turn on people almost randomly?

Rhetorical. Feel free to post another bouncing monster.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Genius. I see you're having trouble leaving that chain over in Quixote's as well...is there anything genuine about you other than that bitterness you turn on people almost randomly?

Rhetorical. Feel free to post another bouncing monster.

Oh my you don't have anything else to do...:rotfl:

MarkA

Grosnick Marowbe said:
Your humor is crass! What's worse is, it isn't funny, just offensive!!
Offensive is putting it mildly. He reminds me of a gay guy I used to know who thought all the guys wanted him. :think:

Glory if you want to follow me around like a lost pup and neg rep me all day feel free! :peach: >>> :Shimei:

but that other one.... it's a bit :granite:

glorydaz

I can well imagine a friendship between men. Unless you cite an asexual dictionary, it's always a romantic infatuation. Even the urban dictionary calls it a burning desire to be with someone you find very attractive. And you knew exactly what you were saying when you used that term....else why the mention of "clap" on one of your other little gems? Do you claim you meant you were clapping your hands in sheer delight? You again compare it to feelings from a woman. Don't play stupid....it only makes it worse.

MarkA

MarkA said:
do as I say not as I do.....typical of hypocrites.

I should know, I have confessed on more than one occasion here of being one myself...

we all have the flesh to contend with, at least those of us not in denial about that.
There's a difference between those who speak their mind and those who speak their double mind. It's the difference between putting on a show or being honest. Since you admit to being a hypocrite, you like to project your own feelings onto others by saying all men are hypocrites. That's a LIE.....hypocrites are enemies of God.

here I thought it was the self righteous who where the liars and enemies of God! 1 John 1:8

what do ya know, ya live and learn, thank our stripes we have such good teachers!

they teach us every day how to be hypocrites and not confess that they are! :doh:

eg. that's not nice (in "nice" neg reps)....etc

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I can well imagine a friendship between men. Unless you cite an asexual dictionary, it's always a romantic infatuation. Even the urban dictionary calls it a burning desire to be with someone you find very attractive. And you knew exactly what you were saying when you used that term....else why the mention of "clap" on one of your other little gems? Do you claim you meant you were clapping your hands in sheer delight? You again compare it to feelings from a woman. Don't play stupid....it only makes it worse.

Wow...:carryon:

MarkA

MarkA said:

I must admit it is awkward when a man gives this much attention to another man, and it is not minded or nearly as awkward for me if it is a woman!
I can well imagine a friendship between men. Unless you cite an asexual dictionary, it's always a romantic infatuation.
well then use that wonderful imagination God blessed you with and imagine one now!
man crush

A man who has a crush on another man without sexual attraction. urban dictionary

Even the urban dictionary calls it a burning desire to be with someone you find very attractive. And you knew exactly what you were saying when you used that term....else why the mention of "clap" on one of your other little gems? Do you claim you meant you were clapping your hands in sheer delight?
as far as I know there is no cure for the clap, that is why it is so hard to get rid of, you can't get rid of it EVER.
my statement about that (which I was already reprimanded for btw, tho we know that is not enough for you) was comparing how hard a certain person here is to get rid of..... :think:
You again compare it to feelings from a woman. Don't play stupid....it only makes it worse.

you will just go to any lengths to try and find fault in others....imagine if you would use such an effort toward GM what you would find.....

I said it is not awkward for me when a woman gives me too much unwanted attention.

there really is no comparison, one is awkward, the other is not. (apples and oranges I am afraid)....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
well then use that wonderful imagination God blessed you with and imagine one now!

as far as I know there is no cure for the clap, that is why it is so hard to get rid of, you can't get rid of it EVER.
my statement about that (which I was already reprimanded for btw, tho we know that is not enough for you) was comparing how hard a certain person here is to get rid of..... :think:

you will just go to any lengths to try and find fault in others....imagine if you would use such an effort toward GM what you would find.....

I said it is not awkward for me when a woman gives me too much unwanted attention.

there really is no comparison, one is awkward, the other is not. (apples and oranges I am afraid)....

Perhaps, it would be better if you abstained from talking about fruits!!