Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I've been known to bump a few posters up into the green, if sentiments are in flow and we have a somewhat good repore, among other factors. All things (at least in this space-time are 'conditional') :)

You have 4 stars but you don't have many greens.

You must not be one of popular posters here. Are you getting many neg reps too?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Good vibrations.......

Good vibrations.......

You have 4 stars but you don't have many greens.

You must not be one of popular posters here. Are you getting many neg reps too?

Did you see my first post here? scroll back :)

Been here over 10 years, I have my own special grade of 'popularity' and 'peculiarity'. As I shared in my first post here, its been awhile since I got a neg rep, my UcerCP panel-page is all green currently. I give out mostly poz reps, keeping things on the positive pole.

pj

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Did you see my first post here? scroll back :)

Been here over 10 years, I have my own special grade of 'popularity' and 'peculiarity'. As I shared in my first post here, its been awhile since I got a neg rep, my UcerCP panel-page is all green currently. I give out mostly poz reps, keeping things on the positive pole.

pj

thank you brother. it is insightful:)

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I neg rep'd sky for mocking bybee's Episcopal faith and calling her a wolf. That makes her about on par with Sod and explains the fleas.

Neg Rep... Town Quixote's August 15th, 2013 05:24 PM Town Heretic So your arrogant celebration extends to mocking differing followers of Christ as well...and you had the nerve once to say I should grow up.

----------------

Oh my...the bee has the wolf avatar...:doh: and the "pretty boy lawyer" strikes again...:rotfl:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 15th, 2013 04:19 PM Tambora .

And Tamboring strikes again!........see it...look close! :rotfl:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 15th, 2013 03:12 PM Grosnick Marowbe Nice!

Oh and from the "nice :troll:... :rotfl:

MarkA

do as I say not as I do.....typical of hypocrites. :)

I should know, I have confessed on more than one occasion here of being one myself...

we all have the flesh to contend with, at least those of us not in denial about that. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Neg Rep... Town Quixote's August 15th, 2013 05:24 PM Town Heretic So your arrogant celebration extends to mocking differing followers of Christ as well...and you had the nerve once to say I should grow up.

----------------

Oh my...the bee has the wolf avatar...:doh: and the "pretty boy lawyer" strikes again...:rotfl:
This was your quote in full:

K..wolf...show your Episcopalian coat...:rotfl:
Which you used to denigrate her particular faith. It's not quite on par with Sod, but it's not in a different zip code either.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah sky. dontcha just know that bybee needs protection from your dastardly innuendos? You incurred the wrath of the alpha DOG. Pro bono too. :rotfl:

glorydaz

I'm still being nice, my statements are supposed to be humorous and demonstrate the absurdity of this passion GM has using hyperbole, but I guess to someone whom is consumed with hate and whom is not being nice and being a hypocrite (telling others to be nice when they themselves are not) cannot see that!

I've told him I still like him, just not in the way he like me! :help:

I was being sarcastic, it was a hidden response to bybees statements about my response to GM's "niceness".

we at least she is the opposite gender! lol

I don't think I would mind it that much
.....:Shimei:

I guess you find sexual innuendo amusing. I find it disgusting. GM NEVER goes to the gutter with his humor. Which is why I give him pos reps and you and your ilk neg reps. :)

glorydaz

there is nothing unholy in that post, it's called humor, making light of a bad situation.

you try and remember that when you are making a record of all the supposed bad things you accuse others of doing! Revelation 12:10

those whom make a career of doing such will be cast down! :)

it is not a loving thing not let a person know their affection will never be reciprocated! maybe our definitions of love are different. :idunno:

stringing a person along with false hope is just cruel. :nono:

Don't project your own evil inclinations on GM. He isn't a gutter snipe. When I'm allowed to neg you again....I'll come back to this post.

glorydaz

I have, I'm certainly not following him around, neg repping, or reading his post.

he has been on ignore for weeks now. :)

only posted his yearnings here in hopes there might be someone else that might take to his style of attention and I could be rid of this stray puppy once and for all! lol that was the who of the OP question, the why is not even important to me.

there is someone out there right for him, it just ain't me! :rotfl:

YOU ARE DISGUSTING. A PERVERT IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Don't project your own evil inclinations on GM. He isn't a gutter snipe. When I'm allowed to neg you again....I'll come back to this post.

Oh, my what is a "gutter snipe"...? doesn't sound like you should say so on the public forum. Just guessing though...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah sky. dontcha just know that bybee needs protection from your dastardly innuendos?
If you ever have or are an honest friend you'll understand what I just did.

You incurred the wrath of the alpha DOG.
As with Sod, you can't even come up with your own metaphor...and I'm don't run a pack, though I've been known to be trailed by one, counting you and a few others.

Pro bono too. :rotfl:
Insinuating yourself in another bit to show your colors? Or was that your collar? Nice signature Sod laugh at nothing though. Speaking of...

Don't care. She is an Episcopalian ... A Catholic on a downward spiral...:rotfl:
As with Sod and Eeset at least you find yourself amusing. Else, thanks for admitting the thing I noted prior that you lamely attempted to dance away from.