Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can't prove it as you deleted the lie from my page. :duh:

Which, makes it pretty obvious that you did lie. Why else would you delete a comment from my page? :idea: because you realized it was a lie. :think:

Felt guilty and wanted to destroy the evidence?

You give me too much credit!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sounds as if the WIZ is losing it!! A little more angry then, would be expected??

This thread is causing a lot of controversy! Posters finking on other posters! Not
a good idea!! Could create a lot of hard feelings in the end!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wiz, a lie is when someone purposely intends to deceive! In other words,
they know they're not speaking the truth when they admit, promise, or
deny something! For instance, when someone says, I won't do that again;
if they know at the time that they're not going to abide with that vow then,
it can be considered a lie! On the other hand, if at the time they make that
vow and actually mean it, then it can't be considered a lie! A lie is, purposely
initiated and perpetrated!

Sometimes, we make a vow that, for some reason we decide we can't abide
with at a latter time! We're allowed to change our mind about something, for
personal reasons! To accuse someone of a lie is wrong unless you think you
can read their mind/heart at the time they made the initial promise/vow?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I neg rep'd sky for mocking bybee's Episcopal faith and calling her a wolf. That makes her about on par with Sod and explains the fleas.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I beleive you wiz,

you have proven yourself to be a trustworthy and consistent person over the years, unlike the plaintiff in this case. :thumb:

You just joined this forum. How do you know about over the years?

Hey, I just regained my red reputation back. how about that. I feel myself now. thanks everyone who has been working hard to get me back to red:)

I don't know who has been working so hard to neg repping me though.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Hey, I just regained my red reputation back. how about that. I feel myself now. thanks everyone who has been working hard to get me back to red:)

Keep thinking. It might come to you.

Equally odd, Eeset pos rep'd me with "You have fleas?" For my remark about her pal sky. And the impact was almost as inconsequential as her neg rep...or opinion. :think:

So that's something. :plain:

MarkA

same way you have been here for almost two years with zero rep I suppose...

one of those years must not have counted. :)

in any event you don't have to post to read....there are lurkers on the net....always lurking never posting....

as long as you have been here you should have 50,000 or more. :)

I know I did by my second or third year.....

it's funny because some of the same people trying to tear down my rep now for their petty reasons are the same new comers I helped come up when they arrived! :chuckle:

they sure didn't seem to appose my post when they were getting raised up! now that I got nothing in this empty shell it's like I'm a leper for saying what I normally would! :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

one of those years must not have counted. :)

I did not just join here, I was banned for a year but your avatar says you just joined. What are you talking about?

as long as you have been here you should have 50,000 or more. :)

Chrys tried to keep me in green for a while but he is angry at me now because I don't speak well of RCC.

I know I did by my second or third year.....

Why your avatar say you just joined?

I have 42 posters who has been neg repping me, so I believe I will beat all red posters in no time.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
booster shots

booster shots

I have 42 posters who has been neg repping me, so I believe I will beat all red posters in no time.

I've been known to bump a few posters up into the green, if sentiments are in flow and we have a somewhat good repore, among other factors. All things (at least in this space-time are 'conditional') :)

pj

meshak

BANNED
Banned
42? That must be some sort of record! :first:

Yes, I am flattered that so many posters pay so much attention giving me neg reps.

When I release someone who has been on ignore, as soon as we start to talk, he just gave me neg rep and went back to ignore again.

MarkA

MarkA said:
I did not just join here, I was banned for a year but your avatar says you just joined. What are you talking about?

this is where the small little light bulb goes on...:idea:
Chrys tried to keep me in green for a while but he is angry at me now because I don't speak well of RCC.
that's a shame, one or two from him would help you tremendously :)

Why your avatar say you just joined?
same reason yours says you've been here for two years...

that is a lot, but you have quite some competition in that area if you are shooting for all time TOL champ. :carryon: