Who are you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I will show you right here on your thread.
I will point out all the errors and flaws
in each post and you can see for yourself.
Certainly. But are you male or female? Are you a man or a woman? Are you a boy or a girl?

I am a man.

1 Timothy 2:12 NASB - But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.

Zeke

Jesus is not the savior of anyone. 'Christ' is. Christ is the state of God's spirit acting within us, and through us, as it acted within and through Jesus of Nazareth, in the story of his life, death, and resurrection. It is this 'Christ within' that heals us and saves us from ourselves. And that will heal the world through us, if we will let it.

Luke 17:20-21 is a foreign concept to the traditional mind who is trained in the rudiments/milk of the allegorical tales (Galatians 4:24) in the Bible to imagine it literally looking outwardly for a scapegoat when the whole story must take place in the conscience of the Divines off spring. They speak of grace and liberty but have no experience or they would grasp that the story of Jesus is their story

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is 1 lie in this statement. What is it?
I do not know how to respond to you. This post was not written to you. Please accept that I was responding to what someone else said. I do not know, and did not know, if you are female. If I were to say nothing there would be no response to what I did not know to be true. What are you saying to me? What are you telling me? What do you believe about what I have posted?

Do you know this scripture?

1 John 2:21 NASB - I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gods law is not done away.

Only the enshrinement of His law in stone and ordinances is done away.

Gods law lives on in people, with Christ being the first of many to come.

LA

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is what I am saying to you.

Until you can post only that which has no lie in it...stop posting.
For every lie you post you will be punished for it.
All you are doing is bringing curses upon you.

You are accountable for every word.

In fact I would recommend this to you for everything you say to anyone.

Every day all day long.
Do you know this scripture?

Matthew 12:36 NASB - "But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have read what other people say and quote, but I am mostly self-taught. I have grown up in church as a Christian been to Bible School and converted to Judaism while remaining a Christian.

Since you say that you have read the Bible I am curious and want to know if this means you understood what you read. Do you know God and Jesus Christ His Son? Are you born again? Are you saved?

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Do you have faith in God and faith in Jesus?

Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB - 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
But who are you in real life Jacob?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What do you do everyday?
Why are you asking?

Is there something that you do everyday?
No. But now you and everyone reading this post know that I am not married. This is okay. But I have no intentions to be married. I don't want anyone to think they can change this and I don't want anyone to try to change this. Life is not about being married. It is about living to the glory of God. I am not married. Living life to the glory of God does not require being married. And, some people live their life to the glory of God and they are married.
Children?
No.
No.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why are you asking?

Is there something that you do everyday?

No. But now you and everyone reading this post know that I am not married. This is okay. But I have no intentions to be married. I don't want anyone to think they can change this and I don't want anyone to try to change this. Life is not about being married. It is about living to the glory of God. I am not married. Living life to the glory of God does not require being married. And, some people live their life to the glory of God and they are married.
No.
No.
You're a little touchy about marriage huh? I'm not married either and I do nothing everyday and I'm glad. I have no children or hobbies either. We're almost the same. I think you're looking for people that read the Torah and observe the Jewish traditions

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're a little touchy about marriage huh?
I don't know what you mean by this. I have already communicated to others that I am not married. But to do so is to talk about marriage, and I am not married and not looking to be married. I am single. But what does single mean? I am not married and single or I am single or I am single and not married. These are the options. So, I tell you, I am single. But the Bible doesn't even refer to anyone as single and so I don't know why anyone does or why anyone would need to or want to. I am a man.

1 Corinthians 7:32-35 NASB - 32 But I want you to be free from concern. One who is unmarried is concerned about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord; 33 but one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how he may please his wife, 34 and his interests are divided. The woman who is unmarried, and the virgin, is concerned about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and spirit; but one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how she may please her husband. 35 This I say for your own benefit; not to put a restraint upon you, but to promote what is appropriate and to secure undistracted devotion to the Lord.

I don't know when the later times are, but I do not forbid marriage.

1 Timothy 4:1-5 NASB - 1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, 3 men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude; 5 for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.

I'm not married either and I do nothing everyday and I'm glad. I have no children or hobbies either. We're almost the same. I think you're looking for people that read the Torah and observe the Jewish traditions
I have read through the Torah

Torah study

The Bible and Torah

Hebrew Torah Portions With English Translation

Jewish and Christian; Judaism and Christianity; all of the Bible beginning with Torah

The TaNaKh and the Old Testament

The Bible is the word of God, all 66 books

The (books of the) Bible: Authorship and Audience

The TaNaKh - English Book Names

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm really proud of you Jacob
Shalom. God has been good to me. God is good. He is good all the time. God's word is good.

See this search here, "every word".

Proverbs 30:5 NASB - 5 Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.

Matthew 4:4 NASB - 4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.'"

Luke 19:48 NASB - 48 and they could not find anything that they might do, for all the people were hanging on to every word He said.

See Romans 7 NASB and 1 Timothy 1 NASB.

the commandment is good

Romans 7:12 NASB - So then, the Law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good.

the Law is good

Romans 7:16 NASB - But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good.

the Law is good

1 Timothy 1:5-11 NASB - 5 But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 For some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion, 7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions. 8 But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, 9 realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted.

Zeke

Jacob you have Divine Amnesia really bad, don't feel bad though you are among fellow partakers wallowing in the same traditional sickness following labels and dogmas, hope is eternal though you will awake in due time Luke 15:17, Matt 19:26, 1Cor 9:19-22.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob you have Divine Amnesia really bad, don't feel bad though you are among fellow partakers wallowing in the same traditional sickness following labels and dogmas, hope is eternal though you will awake in due time Luke 15:17, Matt 19:26, 1Cor 9:19-22.
I don't know what you mean.

Do you know who Jesus is? I don't know what you mean by labels and dogmas. I don't know what you mean by tradition sickness. Do you have a book of the Bible that you have read? Have you read the Torah?