ECT Who actually revealed the "mystery" of the Gospel of grace ? Was Paul the first ?

DAN P

You need to learn sum of dat "the greek grammar" from that interloper fellar,D.

If there's anything that upsets me, it's having people say I'm sensitive, or a jerk, D. I am just high spirited.

Hi John W are you trying to take my spot AS I feel I am VERY , VERY HIGH SPIRITED but you do have a way with words ??

dan p

Danoh

All of them everywhere?

He is either baiting you; or thinks he knows.

Or more than likely just plain ignorant of the fact even now, that due to where others on here look at things from; asking them such questions will only result in more of the same from them.

:doh:

SaulToPaul 2

Hi John W are you trying to take my spot AS I feel I am VERY , VERY HIGH SPIRITED but you do have a way with words ??

dan p

Saint john w the great may be the most high spirited person in the history of high spirits. I think it is his super charged metabolism, which by the way, has allowed him to remain at his fighting weight of 172.222 since 1974.

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint john w the great may be the most high spirited person in the history of high spirits. I think it is his super charged metabolism, which by the way, has allowed him to remain at his fighting weight of 172.222 since 1974.

"You got that right."-Kramer

dodge

The OP was and is about:

God's sacred secret, revealed by Jesus and the Holy Spirit to the initiated chosen apostles, so that all who wish to be reconciled back to God can hear the gospel and learn of God's divine plan of salvation (Romans 10:17).

The first to teach the "mystery" were the prophets, and when their prophecies were fulfilled in Jesus The "mystery" was revealed and walked the earth bringing truth,salvation,light, and freedom to those trapped in darkness.

MAD has denied the very foundation of Jesus, His ministry, His Gospel, His teachings, and the revelation of the mystery by Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed the "mystery" or there would have been no revelation of the "mystery".

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Claiming Paul was the first to reveal the "mystery" denies the work of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

musterion

The OP was and is about:

God's sacred secret, revealed by Jesus and the Holy Spirit to the initiated chosen apostles, so that all who wish to be reconciled back to God can hear the gospel and learn of God's divine plan of salvation (Romans 10:17).

The first to teach the "mystery" were the prophets, and when their prophecies were fulfilled in Jesus The "mystery" was revealed and walked the earth bringing truth,salvation,light, and freedom to those trapped in darkness.

MAD has denied the very foundation of Jesus, His ministry, His Gospel, His teachings, and the revelation of the mystery by Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed the "mystery" or there would have been no revelation of the "mystery".

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Claiming Paul was the first to reveal the "mystery" denies the work of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Wrong.

DAN P

The OP was and is about:

Hi and IF the VAIL was upon Israel and even UNTIL TODAY said the ap0stles Paul , 2000 years ago in 2 Cor 3:15 , HOW could the Dispensation of the MYSTERY be revealed to the 12 apostles and the Prophets of Jesus TIME !!

Just TESTING your knowledge of God , WILL YOU EXPLAIN 2 Cor 3:16 ??

Maybe NANG or Lon , or maybe AMR and any COVENANT TYPE !!

After Acts 15 , Peter is gone from the scene and James has taken over in Acts 21:18 !!

dan p