White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, you could help me, but you like yourself too much to eat a little humble pie once in awhile.
Even Sod has noted enjoying my self-depreciating humor. Or, I don't have to think that much of myself to think less of some ideas and practices. People get confused about that sometimes, but they're mostly people who've taken the edge of my humor when it was aimed at something they felt strongly about and they're not accustomed to separating their own sense of self from the argument and issue. . . That's not something anyone else can help them with.

When's the last time you had a slice? When's the last time you said something funny at the expense of yourself?

Actually, you'd be doing lots of people a favor. No one likes to listen to those who think too highly of themselves. So, in truth, it's your issue, and I'm just the messenger.
Then that's a mark in my favor, because on around six posts this month in Quixote's I've gotten working on four thousand views. My threads tend to do well. So if your above limtus holds true that's a decent indicator that you may be a wee bit blinkered on the point.

I think you tend to see yourself in that role, as a messenger of truth, right and sure, which is probably why you're offended when someone tells you that you always aren't and why not.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You've used that "Parrot Joke" before.
Sure. You tend to say the same, unimaginative things over and over. They boil down to, "TH can't approach my magnificence/look, I won again!" so there are only so many ways to peel that potato.

Speaking of things said more than a few times:
Unfortunately, TH is easily amused by his own "Inside Jokes" that nobody can understand let alone withstand.
And responding in kind: Let's agree it's funny how you consistently confuse your own limitations with everyone else's. :plain:

Get some new material.
Give me something new to work with. You're making stale feel fresh at this point.

Why you can't even help yourself let alone, others.
Bitter isn't new for anyone in your limited chorus (either).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure. You tend to say the same, unimaginative things over and over. They boil down to, "TH can't approach my magnificence/look, I won again!" so there are only so many ways to peel that potato.

Speaking of things said more than a few times:

And responding in kind: Let's agree it's funny how you consistently confuse your own limitations with everyone else's. :plain:

Give me something new to work with. You're making stale feel fresh at this point.

Bitter isn't new for anyone in your limited chorus (either).

My oh, my do I sense some "overt anger" in this post? I would say, it's unmistakable. Have you reached your own threshold?

glorydaz

Even Sod has noted enjoying my self-depreciating humor. Or, I don't have to think that much of myself to think less of some ideas and practices. People get confused about that sometimes, but they're mostly people who've taken the edge of my humor when it was aimed at something they felt strongly about and they're not accustomed to separating their own sense of self from the argument and issue. . . That's not something anyone else can help them with.

When's the last time you had a slice? When's the last time you said something funny at the expense of yourself?

Then that's a mark in my favor, because on around six posts this month in Quixote's I've gotten working on four thousand views. My threads tend to do well. So if your above limtus holds true that's a decent indicator that you may be a wee bit blinkered on the point.

I think you tend to see yourself in that role, as a messenger of truth, right and sure, which is probably why you're offended when someone tells you that you always aren't and why not.

Wow you have almost four thousand views. :jawdrop:

I am so impressed. That certainly means you are quite the talker. Do you practice in front of a mirror? Perhaps with a video that takes pictures of your expressions as you type and chuckle at your own brilliance? I'll bet you could add that video as a feature of your Gazette. Just imagine the number of views you'd have then.

Even Sod might be tempted to become a faithful follower...... :popcorn:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's funny how with such a small effort the haughty are brought to the point of frustration. You can almost see the smoke spewing forth from his ears. :chuckle:
What's not particularly surprising or funny is how people who can't get what they want in fact often insist they see it anyway to suit themselves.

But I'm not angry with GM. There's no reason to be. He's just...cantankerous. I don't believe he believes half of what he says. You? I gave up being irked by you the fifteenth time you mentioned my intelligence or education, albeit with a slap. I think you have something to work through that has nothing to do with me and so most of what you say to and about me...it would be silly to take it personally. You aren't seeing me to begin with.

Here it comes again.
I have to be....I'm not a scholar...I'm not a lawyer.
You're not humble either, but so what? Most people aren't. Psalmist was, bless him. He stood out around here like an aria at the county fair. The rest of us aren't that gifted.

...I've never had a fancy job.
Also true of most people who haven't worked the editorial department of Cat Fancy. I'd rather teach.

....My kids turned out great in spite of me.
I think most good parents feel that way, so there's one for you. If you mean it you're probably good at it.

...and to top it off, I'm one of the deplorables.
I'm not happy with either camp's selection of deplorable candidates.

Which is why I know high-falutin' when I see it.
I know you've convinced yourself of it, but for a not inconsiderable time you held a very different opinion and even though I'm sure you have a narrative that explains that time away, it's one more reason why I won't be mad at you and hope whatever ails you (and it really isn't me) gets what it needs at some point. You can have as many last words as you want. That's the shooting match for me.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If black lives matter so much, BLM would be trying to do something about the overwhelming statistic involving black deaths.
What did you have in mind?

But the don't, because it is a fake agenda so obvious that a liberal white person ought to just look like a jackass defending such a thing.
Seriously Cruc, you have a problem and this place isn't going to cure you.

WizardofOz

As far as I can tell, I am the longest running poster of the past several years, because in order to stay on this site you either have to be a Madist, a passive nutjob, or a moderator butt kiss to get anywhere on here.

Initial bans are temporary. You should've taken your timeout like a man instead of flaming out like a whiny child. Don't worry. We've seen this behavior before. You won't be missed.