White Lives Matter

WizardofOz

I'm anti-semetic because I said something about the Jews. I'm sexist because I said something about women. I'm racist because I said something about black people. I'm a crybaby because I didn't just walk away from this site after being pissed on for having contrary views. And so, what does that make you, @Wizard of Oz?

An adult :idunno:

There are plenty of examples of posters with contrarian views that seem to do just fine here

glorydaz

Fake= None of you are any different from an atheist- you all just gild your sentiments and don't actually say or act anything outside of anyone else

You're simply speaking out of anger. We have all sorts of opinions on this site. Maybe you are only hearing what you want to hear. If we were all fakes and said the same things, then you would be one of a kind. In fact, you aren't. God's UNTruth thinks everyone is against her, too. So does Meshak.

Hypocrite= do something, and than attempt to demonize another for doing a similar thing

Or, in other words, one who finds fault with anyone who finds fault with them. Oops, that's what you do.

You fail at being anything more than a troll just like the rest of them. And to think I ever took your side when you just cravenly support their nonsense :wave:

Well, I'm the one who suggested you try to act normal so you could successfully come back under another assumed name. That makes me an abettor.

That's the TOL way- this isn't a religious site, but keep selling it that way and you'll neve rbe short on people to harass.

I guess....especially when they keep coming back for more.

I suggest, once again, that you try to get yourself under control. You know you want to dialogue, but can't seem to pull it off with that temper of yours. I have a sister like that...and it's no fun...for those around her or for her.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
None of you really go to church, and the poeople who run this site don't even have a theology- 'Madism' is not a theology, and demonizing Reformed belief is not proper discussion for any place that is not proficiently Roman Catholic.

You all demonize Muslims and then call a person who criticizes Jews 'antisemitic'- it shows how uneducated and back aswards yall are.
And
You're all prejudice of many things and just try to make it seem otherwise. Bunch of white people trying to sell criticism to minorities without showing your true colors about how you actually feel.

I thought you left.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're all about statistics, up until they go against your bias.
See, that was you dodging a straight forward question. You said,

If black lives matter so much, BLM would be trying to do something about the overwhelming statistic involving black deaths.
I asked what you had in mind.

Now I could have pointed out a few simple facts. The black community has been talking about and trying to address the gun culture and machismo, the disintegration of family structure and the effects of poverty, along with racism, struggling with the impact on all of those and more for a while. BLM was put together to specifically address one of those problems. One that isn't as complicated and can be more readily and powerfully corrected. Because when you have a number of serious problems its reasonable to address what you can in any order that gives you a chance to diminish the pile.

But instead I gave you an opportunity. I asked what you had in mind. And you did this... Short on ideas and long on outrage you decided to make another unsupportable comment. Facts don't scare me and I don't run from them. Questions seem to bring out the rabbit in you though.

This place isn't good for anyone- this place is about politics and agendas.
This place is fine for people who know how to approach it and can find the value it has to offer. I've made a few friends here I wouldn't have known otherwise, gotten a master's class in dialogue relating to people from all sorts of places, honed ideas and strengthened positions. I was a lot less settled theologically when I started here, and a little scattershot in terms of political philosophy, comes to it.

This place isn't good for people who plug their emotions into everything they take seriously and can't separate themselves from the argument. It isn't good for people who are largely angry, because there will be too many people willing to exploit that to their own advantage. It isn't good for anyone who lacks personal discipline or maturity, unless they're looking for them.

You have an issue, a character issue that can only be worked out by you in your real life. It was evidenced in your unwillingness to take more than a passing responsibility for your actions, underscored by some of the language you've used and your inability to honor the word you gave, your word, when you signed on. You broke the rules and instead of taking your seat you took a pseudonym, and another, and another.

And with religion, it's just a big, giant melting pot of heresy and contempt.
As with any community there are people with all sorts of ideas. The central one here is as simple as John 3:16. Beyond that, people have a way of differing and the thing that matters is how we differ. A number of people can do it reasonably and sincerely, understand there are all sorts of positions that won't be reconciled this side of the grave and live with doing their best to present the truth as they understand it and listen for a truth they might have missed..

The next tier have trouble with that, get rattled, frequently compromise their witness and treat the nonsalvific as though the fate of the world was riding on it, instead of their temper.

The bottom rung use whatever they believe in like a hammer and rarely evidence more than the dregs of compassion.

The thing is, now and again you get someone who comes in angry and full of...purpose, and they either get their first earful of reasonable, encouraging counter or they burn out and get put on the bench, but it changes them for the better. The stop, inventory, and make painful, necessary steps to do and be better. I've seen variations on that theme too.

I was permanently banned because the moderators felt like it
No, that's not true. Until you can at least face the consequences for your actions honestly you aren't going to learn anything that matters.

You stepped way over the line and came back without modifying the impulse or understanding that you were reasonably under more, not less scrutiny during your effective probationary period. It was an opportunity you squandered.

No, this place can deal with it until they block this IP is what they can do!
That you don't see how embarrassing that should be to you tells me how far you have to go.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None of you really go to church, and the poeople who run this site don't even have a theology- 'Madism' is not a theology, and demonizing Reformed belief is not proper discussion for any place that is not proficiently Roman Catholic.

You all demonize Muslims and then call a person who criticizes Jews 'antisemitic'- it shows how uneducated and back aswards yall are.
And
You're all prejudice of many things and just try to make it seem otherwise. Bunch of white people trying to sell criticism to minorities without showing your true colors about how you actually feel.

​Crash and burn! :nuke:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

eider

A thread for all the white people haters to scream racism.
Inspired by:

Whatever you do, DO NOT show pride in any of your heritage, if you're white.

What heritage?
Pride in which particular part of 'white' history did you have in mind?
....just askin'......