White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once one is in "The Body of Christ" they CANNOT go in and out of the Body of Christ, Pyramidhead. If one is truly, in the Body of Christ, they're there for eternity. You were never truly there, to begin with, obviously.

PyramidHead

Nobody is a true "White Supremacist" on TOL. I had a member of the German military (During WW2) as an ancestor/relative. The U.S. military was looking for him after the war ended. I never became a Fascist nor a White Supremacist because of it. Besides that, the Nazis weren't known for being "White Supremacists" they just had an EVIL preoccupation with the Jews.

ACW has a hatred/preoccupation with the sin of Homosexuality. The Bible never said: "That's the number ONE sin." The REAL Facists today are the "Ultra-Liberals."

Yeah, I agree he focuses on homosexuality above all other sins.

But agreeing white people are the most intelligent race, or posting videos saying white women shouldn't race mix, etcetera, to me, is white supremacy. The thread "White Lives Matter" to me is sort of a white purity thing in of itself. Black Lives Matter exists because black people are a sort of underclass in American society, and in particular the catalyst that created this group is that black people are more likely to be killed by police or sentenced to harsher punishments than white people for the same crimes. White Lives Matter would be the sort of reactionary thing a person who doesn't like acknowledging the struggles of minorities in America would create.

PyramidHead

Once one is in "The Body of Christ" they CANNOT go in and out of the Body of Christ, Pyramidhead. If one is truly, in the Body of Christ, they're there for eternity. You were never truly there, to begin with, obviously.

Well I believed with all my heart for several years and no longer do. You can't tell me I wasn't a Christian for that time. I truly was. And I no longer am. No rhetoric you believe in will change that fact. I was 100% a Christian for a time.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Black Lives Matter exists because black people are a sort of underclass in American society, and in particular the catalyst that created this group is that black people are more likely to be killed by police or sentenced to harsher punishments than white people for the same crimes. White Lives Matter would be the sort of reactionary thing a person who doesn't like acknowledging the struggles of minorities in America would create.

Black people kill white people at a double rate than white people kill blacks. Black criminals constitute 52% of all violent crime in the country, despite only being 13% of the population.

BLM exists because a wannabe civil rights activist said all the right things to make people feel vindicated in going and being jackasses to white society- as if the statistics above aren't enough treading on us.

'White supremacy'- as soon as a white man stands up for himself, that is what you people immediately call it. If BLM exists for any other reason than stated above, it's because of you.

A bunch of people selling white men down the river- so you can get your back pats in harking the same nonsense for an eternity. There is absolutely no sane reason for a white person to support BLM, you're all just hypnotized. You have Stockholm syndrome. :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Being a member of "The Body of Christ" isn't a CLUB. You're either a member or you're not. If you are, it's a lifelong membership. The Holy Spirit takes up residence within you if you're a true believer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I agree he focuses on homosexuality above all other sins.

But agreeing white people are the most intelligent race, or posting videos saying white women shouldn't race mix, etcetera, to me, is white supremacy. The thread "White Lives Matter" to me is sort of a white purity thing in of itself. Black Lives Matter exists because black people are a sort of underclass in American society, and in particular the catalyst that created this group is that black people are more likely to be killed by police or sentenced to harsher punishments than white people for the same crimes. White Lives Matter would be the sort of reactionary thing a person who doesn't like acknowledging the struggles of minorities in America would create.

A number of years ago a Black radio host named Larry Elder said that 70% of all Black males were involved with the criminal system in some way. Either by being in prison or having been in prison. The percentage may have gone up since that time.

PyramidHead

Black people kill white people at a double rate than white people kill blacks. Black criminals constitute 52% of all violent crime in the country, despite only being 13% of the population.

BLM exists because a wannabe civil rights activist said all the right things to make people feel vindicated in going and being jackasses to white society- as if the statistics above aren't enough treading on us.

'White supremacy'- as soon as a white man stands up for himself, that is what you people immediately call it. If BLM exists for any other reason than stated above, it's because of you.

A bunch of people selling white men down the river- so you can get your back pats in harking the same nonsense for an eternity. There is absolutely no sane reason for a white person to support BLM, you're all just hypnotized. You have Stockholm syndrome. :rolleyes:

So do you believe that is due to American history, or due to genetic inferiority of black people? Why don't you think that Jim Crow and regulations to ghettos have a hand in the way the black community is now? I don't understand why you act like since 1776 black people and white people have been on equal footing and black people just failed to live up to the white standard.

PyramidHead

A number of years ago a Black radio host named Larry Elder said that 70% of all Black males were involved with the criminal system in some way. Either by being in prison or having been in prison. The percentage may have gone up since that time.

You are aware the justice system targets blacks, and gives them harsher sentences, right? Brock Turner served 3 months when it was all said and done for a crime your average black man gets 20+ for. Cops are TRAINED to target young black men. I go jogging almost every day and I never get stopped. But when I'm jogging with my black work out buddy, we have multiple times been stopped and asked where we're off to in such a hurry. You can't act like centuries of deeply rooted racial issues in our country were washed away by the civil rights movement.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So do you believe that is due to American history, or due to genetic inferiority of black people? Why don't you think that Jim Crow and regulations to ghettos have a hand in the way the black community is now? I don't understand why you act like since 1776 black people and white people have been on equal footing and black people just failed to live up to the white standard.

Cool story.

It's their fault, they are the ones who decided to go Democrat and turn their society into a matriarchy. Under your ideology, they went from 20% fatherless households to 70%. Because you all have dispensed your agendas so gleefully to them, the black society is now married to the system.

I don't understand you all's COMPLETE and UTTER inability to take any ACCOUNTABILITY whatsoever.

PyramidHead

Cool story.

It's their fault, they are the ones who decided to go Democrat and turn their society into a matriarchy. Under your ideology, they went from 20% fatherless households to 70%. Because you all have dispensed your agendas so gleefully to them, the black society is now married to the system.

I don't understand you all's COMPLETE and UTTER inability to take any ACCOUNTABILITY whatsoever.

People honestly believe this? And you really believe they are married to the system that systematically targets them? I mean, the data says that broke, poorly educated white people have basically the same problems. Years of trying to deny black people rights and education has NOTHING to due with the way the black community has developed? I don't get it. The greater irony is you wouldn't have to whine and moan about all the black people if white people didn't buy them as machinery in the first place.

Why don't you think white people have any "ACCOUNTABILITY" for the harsh environment black culture has had to grow in for centuries?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are aware the justice system targets blacks, and gives them harsher sentences, right? Brock Turner served 3 months when it was all said and done for a crime your average black man gets 20+ for. Cops are TRAINED to target young black men. I go jogging almost every day and I never get stopped. But when I'm jogging with my black work out buddy, we have multiple times been stopped and asked where we're off to in such a hurry. You can't act like centuries of deeply rooted racial issues in our country were washed away by the civil rights movement.

So it's ALL the Cops fault?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People honestly believe this? And you really believe they are married to the system that systematically targets them? I mean, the data says that broke, poorly educated white people have basically the same problems. Years of trying to deny black people rights and education has NOTHING to due with the way the black community has developed? I don't get it. The greater irony is you wouldn't have to whine and moan about all the black people if white people didn't buy them as machinery in the first place.

Why don't you think white people have any "ACCOUNTABILITY" for the harsh environment black culture has had to grow in for centuries?

What environment did they come from beforehand?
You all conveniently forget that Americans didn't invent the slave trade, Africa had it's own for thousands of years and it's who Americans got involved with in the first pace- it's easy to just sit there and think that slavery started in some ill gotten sadism and we just went over there to show how superior we are.
In fact, you all think you can pretty much get away with any kind of notion.

When someone has something to say about these appalling statistics, you call it 'whining and moaning' and that I'm a racist- but if black people are criticized on any thing whatsoever it's oppression :rolleyes:

It's not hard to see through the facade :wave2:

PyramidHead

What environment did they come from beforehand?
You all conveniently forget that Americans didn't invent the slave trade, Africa had it's own for thousands of years and it's who Americans got involved with in the first pace- it's easy to just sit there and think that slavery started in some ill gotten sadism and we just went over there to show how superior we are.
In fact, you all think you can pretty much get away with any kind of notion.

When someone has something to say about these appalling statistics, you call it 'whining and moaning' and that I'm a racist- but if black people are criticized on any thing whatsoever it's oppression :rolleyes:

It's not hard to see through the facade :wave2:

Yeah, but Africans didn't sail across the oceans to donate some POWs to us. We sailed to them to purchase them as they were readily available. Every effort was taken to keep them subjugated and separate from whites, even after the emancipation proclamation, even in some places to this very day. I'm not saying that the community doesn't have serious issues, it does. But we, as white people, can't divorce our influence on the way the American black community is.

Arthur Brain

They can and they will. This thread was a pile of crap from the get go...

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

Crucible thinks the holocaust was 'exaggerated' so bear in mind the type of 'mindset' you're dealing with here...

Or rather lack of one.

:plain: