White Lives Matter

PyramidHead

That's because the post is a big giant collection of nonsense- pretty much the same as you treat anything else, you find one tiny fracture in the egg and smash it against the wall :rolleyes:

Sure, there are Neo-Nazis in it- there's also women who hate men in feminism. There's also black people calling to kill all whites. There are Jews that say we are all goyim whose only purpose if for us to serve them :doh:

But they have a pass- because *reasons*. You are all trying to put white men in a stranglehold by trampling on them and then calling them racists, sexists, or whatever in doing something about it.

I think that you're all retarded, to be frank- cuckolds with a false sense of morality and who cravenly sellout white people with wish washy interpretations of the Bible :wave2:

Yeah, all things that are condemned by the communities they reside in. But the alt-right is literally the home of the neo-nazis. The alt-right gets really, really weird when you start peering into that pit. The desire for war for war's sake, the concepts of genetic superiority over others, isolationism and nationalism ideologies hunkered down so hard you would think they were decades removed from our globalist era.

And it's not a good look when you call people retarded, bro

PyramidHead

"You are all trying to put white men in a stranglehold by trampling on them and then calling them racists, sexists, or whatever in doing something about it."

Huh, I missed this gold the first time... The oppressed, downtrodden white man... Hilarious concept, until you look and see we got most the wealth, political power and top business positions.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"You are all trying to put white men in a stranglehold by trampling on them and then calling them racists, sexists, or whatever in doing something about it."

Huh, I missed this gold the first time... The oppressed, downtrodden white man... Hilarious concept, until you look and see we got most the wealth, political power and top business positions.

What's hilarious is that blacks, who make up 13% of this country, comprise 52% of violent crime, are by extreme majority their own murderers, kill white people twice as often as whites kill blacks, and in offense rather than defense- and yet we're having this conversation :plain:

There are many oppressed, downtrodden white men in this world- which you ignore because.. slavery? Or because white people make up most of the 1%?
So the headline reads 'to hell with whites'.

That's your hilarious logic, as you sit there and pretend that your a moral person.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many of those homes are fatherless because daddy got years for what a white daddy would have got a couple months, or maybe just probation for? Think about it, seems wrong, right?

A broken home is a broken home, it doesn't matter what skin color the absent father has.

Drugs are the #1 reason to lock up a black man.

Other crimes (shoplifting, burglary, armed robbery) go hand in hand with recreational drug use.

The culture wasn't created in a vacuum. We all are a part of that equation.

Yes, making excuses for a culture that no longer embraces Judeo-Christian doctrine is a problem, how about you quit doing it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You went silent in your defense of the racist/Jew hating Alt Right movement after this post:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4929477&viewfull=1#post4929477

That's because the post is a big giant collection of nonsense- pretty much the same as you treat anything else, you find one tiny fracture in the egg and smash it against the wall :rolleyes:

Interpretations which incidentally never existed before so called diversity sacked your society :wave2:

Then you really should return to the thread and set the record straight (the record showing that the founders of the Alt Right movement are hardcore racists and Jew haters and that those who identify with that movement are as well).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You went silent in your defense of the racist/Jew hating Alt Right movement after this post:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4929477&viewfull=1#post4929477

Then you really should return to the thread and set the record straight (the record showing that the founders of the Alt Right movement are hardcore racists and Jew haters and that those who identify with that movement are as well).

A white nationalist coined the term 'Alt Right' to describe something already occurring among whites in response to so-called conservatives defending people that are hostile to them.

I've already spoken on that. What you all do here is the same you all do with anything else, which is something I've also brought up- you try to make any and everything that does not conform to your bias as racist, sexist, bigoted, anon anon.

It's unsurprising- people already saw it coming and are prepared, by extension, to call you out on it. Sitting there repeating the same old thing only got you Brexit and a Right takeover of the White House.
So, find a new narrative :wave2:

Arthur Brain

Wouldn't do any good at all.
You've tagged me with your labels already.

Sure it would. Even if you think I've 'tagged' you with labels you could set the record straight if you didn't in fact mean that the 'white race' was the most superior one on Earth. As it is there's several posters here who are disillusioned with the thread because of it's seemingly clear 'white supremacy' slant.

So the floor's yours if you want to dispel that?

:idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure it would. Even if you think I've 'tagged' you with labels you could set the record straight if you didn't in fact mean that the 'white race' was the most superior one on Earth. As it is there's several posters here who are disillusioned with the thread because of it's seemingly clear 'white supremacy' slant.

There's one thing I can't stand and that's a "Liberal jumping bean wearing a Sombrero."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Superiority is only perception.

If there is one community that has built rock houses and another community has built grass huts ....... I would prefer the rock houses and my perception would be that the first community is superior.
Another person might prefer a grass hut and think the second community is superior.

Arthur Brain

Superiority is only perception.

If there is one community that has built rock houses and another community has built grass huts ....... I would prefer the rock houses and my perception would be that the first community is superior.
Another person might prefer a grass hut and think the second community is superior.

So what about the 'white race' makes you feel it's the superior one on earth? Be clear.

You also said that you don't think anybody really disputes this so why's that?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are aware the justice system targets blacks, and gives them harsher sentences, right?

No it doesn't.
The only observation that has merit is the one in which women often never see prison for the same crimes men commit, regardless of if they are repeat offenders or have a history of alarming circumstances such as drug abuse or family abandonment.

Black men find their selves in prison because the majority of the black community in this country comprise of fatherless households and mythologize criminal activity.

Judges aren't far and wide just blatantly sending people to prison based on their skin color-- that is, outside of domestic courts where the bias most typically flows in women's favor.
What you all spout is fantasy.

Cops are TRAINED to target young black men.

There was a police department forced to discontinue the use of black silhouettes and replacing them with blue ones.

:rolleyes:
Dumbest thing I've ever heard

As far as your jogging incident with your black friend:

If you really knew anything about anything, you would know that when two young black and white guys are barreling down a road, it's typically indicative that something is going on.

And trust me, I know :chuckle:
Trust me even further when I say that if any of you can call me racist, you can call literally anything racist- and that's exactly what you all do.