White Lives Matter

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, it was a movement started to raise alarm and awareness relating to the disparate treatment of blacks by police and the criminal justice system. It only tramples on the grotesque parody of an understanding held by those who are in large part fuel the disparity.

It was started by a civil activist wannabe who wanted to stir society with sensational falsehoods. What the headline reads and what the intent actually was are two entirely different things, as noted by the one sided nit-picking that comprises the overwhelming majority of all they do beyond barreling down streets being a misery to society.

The people you saw beside BLM were your feminists and other specialty groups whose ideology is the same- instead of improving their selves, they want to force society into submission with falsehoods and a rejection of accountability for anything; just dump it on white men, it's all white men's fault. Every single time- and you're going to call me racist, sexist, Hitler because I'm not going to play that game.
We responded to that by calling you all cucks and you called that racist too. I mean come on now :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm happy to see that TH took my warning seriously and decided to run for the hills. I told him I was very close to placing him on my infamous "EGGNORE LIST." That, in and of itself sent a strong message and he left this thread. I don't blame him.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Again, I only got through ONE sentence at the top and decided not to read beyond that. If you post one single sentence at a time, I'll read it, otherwise, you're wasting your time posting to me.
I love an optimist, but really anything written to you by anyone who doesn't agree with you is a waste of time, impact wise.

In all honesty,
Do you know what sort of person uses that habitually? Someone for whom the practice is unusual. Like Trump's "Believe me" intro into whatever made up nonsense he's about to unload.

I don't read anything beyond one of your sentences.
A man has to know his limits. :think: Maybe if you rested in between you could manage it.

I'm very close to placing you on my honored "EGGNORE LIST."

A real hard-boiled character.

Once I do, I'll be talking about you, not to you. :chuckle:
I noticed that. But that's not very original. I have at least one guy who beat you to that as a cottage industry. Will you be making threads as well?

I'm happy to see that TH took my warning seriously and decided to run for the hills. I told him I was very close to placing him on my infamous "EGGNORE LIST." That, in and of itself sent a strong message and he left this thread. I don't blame him.
I don't live here for Pete's sake. :AMR:

Only GM could make a cry for help look proud. :shocked:

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The points you're "Trying" to make, don't have what it takes to restore any respect, I may have had for you in the past. You're not displaying anything worthwhile. However, I'll give you a point for attempting to earn my respect no matter how WEAK your comments are. Keep working hard, you might find someone to admire what you have to offer?

By the way TH, I believe you'd be the type to throw rocks at a "Window of Opportunity."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The points you're "Trying" to make, don't have what it takes to restore any respect, I may have had for you in the past. You're not displaying anything worthwhile. However, I'll give you a point for attempting to earn my respect no matter how WEAK your comments are. Keep working hard, you might find someone to admire what you have to offer?

By the way TH, I believe you'd be the type to throw rocks at a "Window of Opportunity."

Good afternoon my fellow Conservatives.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The points you're "Trying" to make, don't have what it takes to restore any respect,
How would you know? You only read the first sentence.

You're not displaying anything worthwhile.
You are to objective judgement what Bela Lugosi was to slapstick.

However, I'll give you a point for attempting to earn my respect no matter how WEAK your comments are. Keep working hard, you might find someone to admire what you have to offer?
The only thing more important than that to me is---everything else. So I can't thank you enough, unless I thank you. Then I've overdone it. :plain:

Good afternoon my fellow Conservatives.
You misspelled fallow. :plain:

Lon

You are to objective judgement what Bela Lugosi was to slapstick.
He was actually very in favor of the Abbott and Costello meet the Universal monsters era.

You misspelled fallow. :plain:
Wait...all conservatives, or was the Bela Lugosi schtick tongue-in-cheek too? :think:

Actually, this isn't a punctuation and grammar class, it's a public forum.

That explains why you haven't been banned yet.

I need help. There are times laughing encourages bullying, and times it is appropriate to what is just funny.

This one struck me as just funny, but I realize it may not be the thread for it. -Lon

(Although actually banning me from a 'grammar' class forum for 'bad grammar' might actually be funnier - or sadder? See my dilemma?)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm giving TH one more chance to make me "Laugh out Loud" and squirt my can of Cherry Pepsi out of my nostrils. If that doesn't happen, he'll be placed on my infamous "EGGNORE LIST" until the Cows come back to roost. Yeah, I meant to post "ROOST." Don't mistake my weakness for kindness. No, I meant to say it that way. Just trying to stay ahead of you in case you get too far behind. There's a bunch of rainbows at the end of every pot of gold. Never eat on an empty stomach. There's a tunnel at the end of every light. Next time somebody asks you for a match, lift the bottom of both sides of your pants and show them your socks. A thousand words are worth a picture. The tree doesn't fall far from the apple. A Doctor a day keeps the apple away. "THOUGHT FOR FOOD."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm giving TH one more chance to make me "Laugh out Loud" and squirt my can of Cherry Pepsi out of my nostrils. If that doesn't happen, he'll be placed on my infamous "EGGNORE LIST" until the Cows come back to roost. Yeah, I meant to post "ROOST." Don't mistake my weakness for kindness. No, I meant to say it that way. Just trying to stay ahead of you in case you get too far behind. There's a bunch of rainbows at the end of every pot of gold. Never eat on an empty stomach. There's a tunnel at the end of every light. Next time somebody asks you for a match, lift the bottom of both sides of your pants and show them your socks. A thousand words are worth a picture. The tree doesn't fall far from the apple. A Doctor a day keeps the apple away. "THOUGHT FOR FOOD."

See, I almost believed you...but Cherry Pepsi? Not even the guy who came up with it will drink it. :think:

This message was brought to you by Pope Toasties. Pope Toasties, the sinfully delicious indulgence from Catholic Foods. You'll know they're ready when (cue jingle) "Up pops the Pontiff".

Now fortified with eight essential teachings and irony. Kids love'em. Priests love'em too...the pastry, I mean. Stop it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
See, I almost believed you...but Cherry Pepsi? Not even the guy who came up with it will drink it. :think:

This message was brought to you by Pope Toasties. Pope Toasties, the sinfully delicious indulgence from Catholic Foods. You'll know they're ready when (cue jingle) "Up pops the Pontiff".

Now fortified with eight essential teachings and irony. Kids love'em. Priests love'em too...the pastry, I mean. Stop it.

Although I didn't squirt "Cherry Pepsi" out my nostrils nor laugh out loud, your last line saved your neck this time. I'm willing to forgo placing you on my infamous "EGGNORE LIST" at this time. Consider yourself lucky, or to have been given a temporary "reprieve."

MarcATL

A thread for all the white people haters to scream racism.
Inspired by:

Whatever you do, DO NOT show pride in any of your heritage, if you're white.

Okay, I just watched the video and I'm sold! Where do I sign-up and what do I do next?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk