White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

While TH is pondering his new strategy, I think I'll mosey on along and check what other interesting posts (Other than my own) are being posted. Don't get me wrong, I rather enjoy spending time jousting and getting involved with "Verbal Fisticuffs" with TH. I'm certain he feels the same. In fact, I actually look forward to it. Although I kinda wish once in awhile, he'd come out on the winning end and roles were reversed. I feel as if we're playing a game of checkers/chess and I'm always the victor and him, the ultimate loser. :loser: However, such is life.

Nothing is more convincing than a self declared victor on an internet forum...

Literally.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION]

Racially motivated graphic at your post #1052.

Ungodly and shameful to post such.

It hasn't been quoted so maybe you'd considered taking it down.

What's racially motivated is treating white people like they are stupid- black people kill us at a double rate than we kill them, and at that a lot of our motivation in killing them is in self preservation.

They don't have any justification for any of those actions, and I am not a willing victim- unlike you, I am not retarded :chuckle:
I am not going to be apologetic to something that is openly adversarial to me. YOU ARE THE SHAME, don't spread your Stockholm syndrome to me, bro :rolleyes:

'Black lives matter' is a meaningless statement, having carried absolutely no bearing to anything they have or will ever do because it is a movement based in prejudice and masked with a bogus civil rights face to fool those like yourself to accept being walked over.
End_

Stop using Christianity to fuel your irresponsible sentiments.

Eagles Wings

What's racially motivated is treating white people like they are stupid- black people kill us at a double rate than we kill them, and at that a lot of our motivation in killing them is in self preservation.

They don't have any justification for any of those actions, and I am not a willing victim- unlike you, I am not retarded :chuckle:
I am not going to be apologetic to something that is openly adversarial to me. YOU ARE THE SHAME, don't spread your Stockholm syndrome to me, bro :rolleyes:

'Black lives matter' is a meaningless statement, having carried absolutely no bearing to anything they have or will ever do because it is a movement based in prejudice and masked with a bogus civil rights face to fool those like yourself to accept being walked over.
End_

My sentiment stands. Most of this thread is pathetic. Oh, I'm not your bro. Never will be. I will, however, be your sister in Christ, who will chide you and encourage you, as I know you will me.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you're black and you throw darts into a room where 6 out of 10 people are white you're going to hit more white people. And if you're white and throw the same dart you're mostly going to hit white people.

They don't have any justification for any of those actions
That's true of any criminal, white or black, most of the time.

I am not going to be apologetic to something that is openly adversarial to me.
Violent criminal behavior? Or are you playing the racist card?

YOU ARE THE SHAME, don't spread your Stockholm syndrome to me, bro
You've got a real grip on the use of that. It's a shame that grip doesn't extend to an understanding.

Literally none of that is true, but it doesn't matter. You've already demonstrated that you aren't moved by either argument or fact. And that makes perfect sense given neither argument nor fact moved you to your position in the first place.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Literally none of that is true, but it doesn't matter. You've already demonstrated that you aren't moved by either argument or fact. And that makes perfect sense given neither argument nor fact moved you to your position in the first place.

I have the facts and I have stated those facts. BLM is nothing more than an opportunity for others to trample on white people, and you're just in denial trying to argue it as being something other that that.

They have never once talked about the statistics, and it's because people like yourself- all you dumb white people defending them- who give them free reign to not have to face reality!

It blows my mind, it really does :rolleyes:

Danoh

End_

Perhaps they're trying to catch up to the millions upon millions killed by Whites throughout history...in the name of God...of course.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You sure have a penchant for commas.
A penchant is a strong liking for a thing. That would be more of a medal to hang around the neck of someone who tended to overuse them and not someone who made an effort to utilize them sparingly.

Actually, this isn't a punctuation and grammar class, it's a public forum.
That explains why you haven't been banned yet.

In the past, I've pointed out your minor mistakes to you.
No, you haven't. You said that you could, but then asked me to do it for you. For all I know you don't know the first rule of construction and couldn't mark an essay if your life depended on it.

However, I'm not gonna spend time correcting you, like you do with me.
You'd struggle to find a quote of me correcting you. Noticing that if you were using commas as an expression of breath you might have emphysema maybe, but not actually correcting you. :nono:

I think "honesty" fits me rather well.
You can't imagine my shock. Not because I'm particularly shocked, but because I don't believe you have enough imagination to manage it.

Whereas, honesty isn't actually a good fit for you.
That's a goofy way to call another person dishonest, but it's the only way someone wanting to do it while lacking the means to make the charge stick would have to.

In fact, if I were you, I'd have some alternations done. No what I mean? Probably not.
If you were me both of us would understand what I was saying. :think: Well, most of the time.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps they're trying to catch up to the millions upon millions killed by Whites throughout history...in the name of God...of course.

God kills an estimated 2.3 million people in the Bible, and most of the people at either end of those swords weren't white.

Africa had a slave trade all it's own all through history, people just focus on American slavery because that was the last institution of it- we can just conveniently forget about all the people, of all races and ethnicity, who were slaves throughout history and whom got no justice for it :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I have the facts and I have stated those facts.
Facts without the context that provides meaning are as pointless as arrows without a bow. I only just made that point in my darts rebuttal. A thing that should be expected can be alarming if you lack breadth in your understanding of the context.

BLM is nothing more than an opportunity for others to trample on white people
No, it was a movement started to raise alarm and awareness relating to the disparate treatment of blacks by police and the criminal justice system. It only tramples on the grotesque parody of an understanding held by those who are in large part fuel the disparity.

They have never once talked about the statistics, and it's because people like yourself- all you dumb white people defending them- who give them free reign to not have to face reality!
Literally nothing in that is true, again. I'd link to treatments and studies, but there's no real point with you for the reason set out in my last.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

Danoh

God kills an estimated 2.3 million people in the Bible, and most of the people at either end of those swords weren't white.

Africa had a slave trade all it's own all through history, people just focus on American slavery because that was the last institution of it- we can just conveniently forget about all the people, of all races and ethnicity, who were slaves throughout history and whom got no justice for it :rolleyes:

Am well aware of all that.

You do have some content; at times.

Which you perceive through your often skewed filter :chuckle:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Facts without the context that provides meaning are as pointless as arrows without a bow. In only just made that point in my darts rebuttal. A thing that should be expected can be alarming if you lack breadth in your understanding of the context.

No, it was a movement started to raise alarm and awareness relating to the disparate treatment of blacks by police and the criminal justice system. It only tramples on the grotesque parody of an understanding held by those who are in large part fuel the disparity.

Literally nothing in that is true, again. I'd link to treatments and studies, but there's no real point with you for the reason set out in my last.
White Power

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A penchant is a strong liking for a thing. That would be more of a medal to hang around the neck of someone who tended to overuse them and not someone who made an effort to utilize them sparingly.

That explains why you haven't been banned yet.

No, you haven't. You said that you could, but then asked me to do it for you. For all I know you don't know the first rule of construction and couldn't mark an essay if your life depended on it.

You'd struggle to find a quote of me correcting you. Noticing that if you were using commas as an expression of breath you might have emphysema maybe, but not actually correcting you. :nono:

You can't imagine my shock. Not because I'm particularly shocked, but because I don't believe you have enough imagination to manage it.

That's a goofy way to call another person dishonest, but it's the only way someone wanting to do it while lacking the means to make the charge stick would have to.

If you were me both of us would understand what I was saying. :think: Well, most of the time.

Again, I only got through ONE sentence at the top and decided not to read beyond that. If you post one single sentence at a time, I'll read it, otherwise, you're wasting your time posting to me. In all honesty, I don't read anything beyond one of your sentences. I'm very close to placing you on my honored "EGGNORE LIST." Once I do, I'll be talking about you, not to you. :chuckle: