White Lives Matter

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some years ago, when I first began my adult work life, I found myself with a severe injury that did not allow me to put food on my table and was let go.

That has nothing to do with the function of government. As he said, people have a responsibility.

After much soul searching, I finally went down to the local Welfare office to get some sort of financial aid.

Did you tell them your real name, which is Comicus? And your predicament has nothing to do with the welfare state, which exists for the sole purpose of creating a class of people dependent on the producers in society.

Arthur Brain

That has nothing to do with the function of government. As he said, people have a responsibility.

Did you tell them your real name, which is Comicus? And your predicament has nothing to do with the welfare state, which exists for the sole purpose of creating a class of people dependent on the producers in society.

Well, no it doesn't as outlined, your pompous and callous ignorance on the matter notwithstanding. Nothing really matters to you except black rifles does it Nicky?

:plain:

Danoh

Not its original intent. It was meant as a temporary helping hand.

Yours in Him,

Comicus

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you're saying at some point in the near future I'm going to find you humorous?

Well, I really don't expect any gratitude from a fellow such as yourself. Know what I mean? Probably not. I mean, you and I aren't exactly friends, are we? I hope you're not too offended by my assessment. However......

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, TH, keep running back to the "drawing board" no matter how many times it takes. You better pack a lunch each and every time. I wouldn't want you to get out of breath. Or, shall we say.....