White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

town channels his warm and fuzzy inner liberal, for whom feelings is a valid sustitution for rationality

better get yourslef a puppy to hug

Your dozy obsession with TH knows no bounds does it?

:chuckle:

It's not rational to be so fixated on someone doofus and especially not when you can't address the rationale of a post and gormless enough to cut it out of context.

What the hell did you "teach" in school? How to fall behind in homework?

:dunce:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
town channels his warm and fuzzy inner liberal, for whom feelings is a valid sustitution for rationality

TH frustrates me because he ought to know better than a lot of what he defends.

It's an obligation, and not a rational conclusion, to a lot of what he defends- it's like I've stated, a 'moderate' is a liberal :plain:

Because
If anyone should be a moderate, I would suppose it'd be really- my heart goes out to the poor, and I think this country's healthcare system is an absolute disaster.

If a country calls itself Christian, it takes care of it's ill for God's sake.
If not, what life is in us?

We are dangerously close to being anti-God in our opinion to those in need.

Otherwise, I'm conservative :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Or, lacking proper methodology you're 180 degrees off.

It's an obligation, and not a rational conclusion, to a lot of what he defends- it's like I've stated, a 'moderate' is a liberal
That conclusion only serves to buttress my conclusion about what ails you. Medium is neither rare nor well done. When you find yourself insisting to the contrary you have a problem, not the waiter.

If anyone should be a moderate, I would suppose it'd be really- my heart goes out to the poor, and I think this country's healthcare system is an absolute disaster.
I think the moderate position is more flexible and rational, but you don't have to be a moderate to have compassion for the poor. You can possess that as a liberal, moderate, or conservative. Believing that concern belongs to a particular ideology is a sign of a deficiency in consideration or an overreaching and destructive bias that needs addressing.

If a country calls itself Christian, it takes care of it's ill for God's sake.
If not, what life is in us?
It's a thing worth considering, no matter where you stand politically.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
that system/culture is long gone

Not in the hearts and minds of many....on both sides of the divide.

well, they're all wrong :idunno:

one would certainly think so

I think this country's healthcare system is an absolute disaster.

we have medicare for the elderly and the disabled
we have medicaid for the poor

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have known some fine Black folks in my time. There was a time when white people could go into a poor Black neighborhood that had only dirt roads and they would be safe. I know that from experience. I'm talking about the early 60s (1960-1964) The Watts riots changed all that. A cultural Metamorphosis took place around that time.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

The above video and the one following are both posted by the same self-described White Nationalist.

Cue the 'stirring music' as he explains that "the beauty of white women must not be allowed to perish from the earth" and is heartbroken to see white children "vastly outnumbered by non-whites." The "duke" is afraid to have his descendants be non-white, he doesn't want to see white German women drinking beer with black men, and he confuses state sovereignty with state-enforced racial dominance.

This is straight up racism. Lots of photos of pretty white women doesn't hide that fact.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
HORRORS!

Don't think there are pretty white women. That makes you a racist.
:kookoo:

I didn't say that. The only part of my post you responded to, you didn't reply truthfully.

You're tacitly supporting racism. Whether you do it to stir the pot or because you're aligned with the "duke," only you know for sure. But it doesn't help your case to pretend you're not doing anything except post photos of pretty white women.

Arthur Brain

The above video and the one following are both posted by the same self-described White Nationalist.

Cue the 'stirring music' as he explains that "the beauty of white women must not be allowed to perish from the earth" and is heartbroken to see white children "vastly outnumbered by non-whites." The "duke" is afraid to have his descendants be non-white, he doesn't want to see white German women drinking beer with black men, and he confuses state sovereignty with state-enforced racial dominance.

This is straight up racism. Lots of photos of pretty white women doesn't hide that fact.

Just checked that out, absolutely "white"...

:thumb:

musterion

Many Leftist women tend to be physically unattaractive and undesirable, making them envious, jealous, contentious, bitter and completely incapable of normal adult relationships. They are fundamentally unhappy with themselves BUT instead of admitting it and working at changing themselves, they project that unhappiness onto the rest of the world. That leads them into political religions where they try to force the world to admit IT is wrong and to do what they won't force on themselves...change.