White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By which you probably mean you found a couple.

I don't care. Go ahead. Knock yourself out. What could it hurt, posting wise. :D

No, I only do that when someone is being petty and making me or someone else the issue while avoiding the issue. They rarely seem to understand why. Or when someone is mocking the intelligence of another poster and doing so in a way that, when pointed out, is funny. You know, the old, "Your so stupid" and the like.

Repeatedly even, supra.

What you lack in originality and wit, by which I mean originality and wit, you more than make up for in repetition. :thumb:

They don't bother me, they bother you. And I already told you why I noted it. I honestly don't care if you know when to use a comma or not. Most people tend to overuse them. I do on occasion, myself, if you, can believe, it. This isn't a term paper, but you it set up the breathless intent of what followed nicely and you'd been behaving badly, as so many of you "winners" have since the election.

Seriously, if repetition and bumper sticker posts were an Olympic event you'd be the pride of the nation. And you can judge class when you begin to display it. The only thing worse than a poor loser is a poor winner.

Sod imagining me being rubbed down...well that's not a little bit creepy, is it. :noid:

I could have finished "War and Peace" and started the works of Edgar Allen Poe in the time it took me to read this mockery of a post, you just created. I think we all know what you're trying to accomplish here. The problem being, you're left out of the loop.

I'll have you know, I get rather bored after two sentences. I cannot withstand someone who must post a myriad of words when all could be said in one or two short sentences. In the future, if you're going to address me, keep it short. You're lucky I haven't run out of patience and placed you on ignore. Consider yourself forewarned.

Arthur Brain

I could have finished "War and Peace" and started the works of Edgar Allen Poe in the time it took me to read this mockery of a post, you just created. I think we all know what you're trying to accomplish here. The problem being, you're left out of the loop.

I'll have you know, I get rather bored after two sentences. I cannot withstand someone who must post a myriad of words when all could be said in one or two short sentences. In the future, if you're going to address me, keep it short. You're lucky I haven't run out of patience and placed you on ignore. Consider yourself forewarned.

Yeah, he's real lucky on that score...

(one sentence post reply here so get back to 'Anna Karenina'...)

:thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I could have finished "War and Peace" and started the works of Edgar Allen Poe in the time it took me to read this mockery of a post, you just created.
Comic book versions don't really count. :nono: Something you likely have in common.

The problem being, you're left out of the loop.
You have a loop? Do you chase it down the street with a stick?

I'll have you know, I get rather bored after two sentences.
Reading or writing?

I cannot withstand someone who must post a myriad of words when all could be said in one or two short sentences.
You could have just said, "I can't stand verbosity."

In the future, if you're going to address me, keep it short.
No. :eek:

You're lucky I haven't run out of patience and placed you on ignore. Consider yourself forewarned.
It's only really a warning if the consequence is a negative for the other person. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Comic book versions don't really count. :nono: Something you likely have in common.

You have a loop? Do you chase it down the street with a stick?

Reading or writing?

You could have just said, "I can't stand verbosity."

No. :eek:

It's only really a warning if the consequence is a negative for the other person. :)

Your rather verbose post has antagonized me to the point of utter distraction. You appear to have developed a bad habit of speaking in extremely outrageous and disingenuous terms. Thus, it creates within me such a tumulteous reaction, as to drive me to formulate a task to discredit your intentions/motivations.

Obviously, you're attempting to cause great dissension among the ranks here at TOL. I'm utterly appalled by your present conduct that shows little if any, erstwhile performance on TOL.

I have lost all respect for your ability to post, in a mature and civil manner. I may be forced to break off communication with you altogether if you continue to indulge yourself with continually abrasive and repetitive rhetoric.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your rather verbose post has antagonized me to the point of utter distraction.
Is that just your way of suggesting you were titillated? (seriously, someone get chrys over here, he'd love it)

You appear to have developed a bad habit of speaking in extremely outrageous and disingenuous terms
Well, you know, when in Rome, square a few chariot wheels, that sort of thing.

Thus, it creates within me such a tumulteous reaction, as to drive me to formulate a task to discredit your intentions/motivations.
Ah, the Vandals made you do it. :think:

Obviously, you're attempting to cause great dissension among the ranks here at TOL.
Normally I wouldn't agree, but I've been downwind of your lot lately so...

I'm utterly appalled by your present conduct that shows little if any, erstwhile performance on TOL.
To the contrary, I'm ersting at the seams here.

I have lost all respect for your ability to post, in a mature and civil manner. I may be forced to break off communication with you altogether if you continue to indulge yourself with continually abrasive and repetitive rhetoric.
Repetitive? :think: "You are heartless sir. Heartless." So that's two vital organs of yours out for the counting.

It was that or "Nero you didn't go there." But we lacked a fiddle playing smiley. Life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is that just your way of suggesting you were titillated? (seriously, someone get chrys over here, he'd love it)

Well, you know, when in Rome, square a few chariot wheels, that sort of thing.

Ah, the Vandals made you do it. :think:

Normally I wouldn't agree, but I've been downwind of your lot lately so...

To the contrary, I'm ersting at the seams here.

Repetitive? :think: "You are heartless sir. Heartless." So that's two vital organs of yours out for the counting.

It was that or "Nero you didn't go there." But we lacked a fiddle playing smiley. Life.

You're "fiddling around" with the wrong Poster, and not while Rome is burning. If I were a Catholic, the Archdiocese of Rome itself would hear of this!! Your dastardly posts are a true testament of your blackened heart and mind.

quip

BANNED
Banned
What's not to understand? I'm sure you're aware of America's racial historical scoreboard..yes?

Hell, look at doser's last ignorant post...racism is prevalent now, live @ToL!