White Lives Matter

quip

BANNED
Banned
ala teoni said I have to be against all blacks to be racist

i'm not against all blacks

and I don't think that all blacks should be sterilized

just the uppity ones :banana:

I'm sure Hitler made similar exceptions back in the day.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The one where people make broadbrush racial slurs...then backpeddle when confronted.

so you can't give me a working definition?

here's a handy hint - if you go to "google" you can access merriam webster, oxford, etc

if you're uncertain how to do that, have a kid show you :)

quip

BANNED
Banned
so you can't give me a working definition?

here's a handy hint - if you go to "google" you can access merriam webster, oxford, etc

if you're uncertain how to do that, have a kid show you :)

You ARE the working definition.

ClimateSanity

You ARE the working definition.

Are you willing to talk seriously on this subject without sarcasm or condescension?

If racism from whites is the serious matter that liberals make it out to be then surely you would do something to make the situation better?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Are you willing to talk seriously on this subject without sarcasm or condescension?

If racism from whites is the serious matter that liberals make it out to be then surely you would do something to make the situation better?

Like...combating racial slurs and stereotypes? Done.

ClimateSanity

Like...combating racial slurs and stereotypes? Done.

Do you think doser uses racial slurs with feelings of superiority or hate? Is it possible that he is making light of the high dungeon attitude surrounding the issue that has done nothing to solve anything?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There's no demonstrable shortage, since around 24% of hate crimes have blacks as the defendant, even though they comprise only around 12% of the population. Doesn't seem like anyone is soft of black crime, with or without the hate crime designation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you think doser uses racial slurs with feelings of superiority or hate? Is it possible that he is making light of the high dungeon attitude surrounding the issue that has done nothing to solve anything?

moi?

use racial slurs?

nigga please

:darwinsm:
Spoiler

quip

BANNED
Banned

Ask him his true motives for making light of racism in America. My opinion is limited and based upon his collections of posts on the subject.

ClimateSanity

Ask him his true motives for making light of racism in America. My opinion is limited and based upon his collections of posts on the subject.

The way liberals describe racism in America needs to be made light of. It is solving nothing and totally missing the mark on the root causes. I'm sure that's where he is coming from. But even more of a motive is the reaction he gets from liberals who feign to be morally superior.