White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Says who?
We have fag pics and videos posted all the time.
Child molesters.
Rapes.
Abortions.
Black lives matter.

You name it, we've had it!

So why is it that some white folks that don't accept the stats on the holocaust should not be posted here????????

TH needs another cup of cocoa to calm him down.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wasn't even referring to you but rather A4T's bonkers comments in regards to anna 'hating whites and hating her own skin colour' bollocks. Having said that, your videos and stance are also bloody bonkers.

Drake Shelton would love this thread...

:plain:

At last, I know why I've never visited merry old England.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can post those all day long. Won't hear much racism criticism from the left though.

But post a video of nothing but pics of happy white people and the fashion and art and architecture that has been produced by them with soothing background music, and BOOM, it's vile and racist!!!!

Libs have NO tolerance. If they don't win, they go out and wreak havoc on society.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals made fools of their selves is what they did.

Saved us the trouble :idunno:

These debates got a whole lot easier really fast :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As you say ...... whites have a wide variety of cultural interests.
There are a lot that think the holocaust stats are overblown.
I don't, although I think the ones that suffered and were not Jews feel a little offended that when most folks hear "holocaust" they think it was about the Jews only.
I don't think these folks in the video give a hoot if anyone agrees.

And I've now been called racist so much that I no longer care if any of my comments upset your sensibilities anymore.
And I don't care if you watch any of the videos I have posted.

These sentiments are out there, and I think it's a good idea people know about it whether it offends us or not.

And I do agree that this "white guilt" attitude has gotten way way way out of hand to the point of being ridiculous.

Yep! Hitler and the Nazis were, "Equal opportunity mass murderers."

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberal emergency packet:

cry_a_lot.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Libs need to calm down, they're making our Nation look bad to the rest of the world. Libs must accept that President Trump will be our leader for, at least 4 more years.

Mark 3:25 "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." A philosophy that, transcends all dispensations.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're a bit Pretentious, my dear fellow poster.
No, but I'm never surprised by the lengths people who can't argue the facts go to in order to feel good about what they're sitting on and thinking with.

Sorry to interrupt your Twitter flow. By all means continue. :plain:

TH needs another cup of cocoa to calm him down.
So that's two things in one sentence that you don't appear to understand.