White Lives Matter

Alate_One

You quoted a little part of scripture.

That's like quoting a little bit of science- you can't make a grand point by one tidbit alone.
And I summarized the larger story. Your point is?

Oral tradition is a fundamental part of the Spirit moving through man- it is as valid as written tradition.

That's why you need to be in a traditional church :rolleyes:
Scripture on that one? Tradition can give us useful information, but where exactly is your "tradition" from?

Alate_One

evolutionists think all of us are animals
Biologically speaking we are of the kingdom animalia. However, there are people that think blacks are more animalistic, monkeylike or primitive than other people.

This cannot be supported with evolution. All human beings come from the same speciation event, and none are any closer to any ancestors than any others. And in evolution, ALL humans once had dark skin, we ALL originated in Africa. We're all Africans if you go far enough back. Racism is stupid, biologically speaking.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
it's as pretentious as using "ibid"

Like this hipster who rolled up on me and said I was 'nugatory'.

Because I yelled at a pro Bernie crowd :chuckle:

But when he saw the group of black guys behind me he went on and jumped back in line.

I never felt more like Eminem

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was surprised and disappointed to hear you actually praise a point contained within that filth, in any context.
Maybe you are jumping to the conclusion that I agree with everything in every video I posted.

That one line was why I posted it! I laughed when I heard it, and thought oh man I need to post this and watch the fur fly!
And it did!

I'm not into the whole KKK thing.
In fact my family has beat the crap out of some of them on more than one occasion.

But even within the KKK there are splinter groups that range anywhere from:

not hating blacks at all but just prefer to be around their own race

to

anyone that is not white is subhuman or not even human at all but just apelike animals and should be treated as such​

And a vast array in between.
Mild to extreme.
You have the same range of ideologies with blacks too - mild to extreme.
White people don't have a monopoly on that.

But anytime most hear "KKK" it automatically conjures the image of the extreme haters (even though all of them were not).
Kinda like when most hear "holocaust" it automatically conjures the image of Jews (even though all of them were not).

ClimateSanity

Biologically speaking we are of the kingdom animalia. However, there are people that think blacks are more animalistic, monkeylike or primitive than other people.

This cannot be supported with evolution. All human beings come from the same speciation event, and none are any closer to any ancestors than any others. And in evolution, ALL humans once had dark skin, we ALL originated in Africa. We're all Africans if you go far enough back. Racism is stupid, biologically speaking.

From what I've read , there are some of us with more Neanderthal than others and some of us with more homo erectus than others. There were also three separate out of Africa events that could have caused differences among us.

Alate_One

From what I've read , there are some of us with more Neanderthal than others and some of us with more homo erectus than others. There were also three separate out of Africa events that could have caused differences among us.

But if anything whites (europeans) have more "primitive" DNA than black (africans) do, due to hybridization. Though the picture is actually fairly complicated and DNA content goes up to a maximum of around 3-4%. And if you want to see what neanderthals looked like . . . speaking of white guys with big noses . . .

Human%20Evolution068_big.jpg

That's not to say there aren't differences between humans across the world, but we're all human. Even Neanderthals were apparently close enough to interbreed.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
But if anything whites (europeans) have more "primitive" DNA than black (africans) do, due to hybridization. Though the picture is actually fairly complicated and DNA content goes up to a maximum of around 3-4%. And if you want to see what neanderthals looked like . . . speaking of white guys with big noses . . .

Why are black people across the board more susceptible to disease than white people?
Why are 1% of white people immune to AIDS?

Why are the people in Mensa white or eastern?

Why did they all end up on the winning stick to begin with?

Why did the MEN end up on the winning stick?

You're not a teacher, you're just a recording of the agendas that surround you :wave2:

ClimateSanity

Why are black people across the board more susceptible to disease than white people?
Why are 1% of white people immune to AIDS?

Why are the people in Mensa white or eastern?

Why did they all end up on the winning stick to begin with?

Why did the MEN end up on the winning stick?

You're not a teacher, you're just a recording of the agendas that surround you :wave2:

You are talking about culture and not biology. I would say harsh living conditions for those living in high latitudes produced the culture characteristics responsible for these traits.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are talking about culture and not biology. I would say harsh living conditions for those living in high latitudes produced the culture characteristics responsible for these traits.

You don't realize that, by your argument of altitudes, you are confirming what I've stated.
High altitude means greater resilience to lacking oxygen, which in turn develops lesser oxidants which hinder DNA.

But don't rely on Miss Scientist here to tell you that :rolleyes:

Alate_One

what makes you think neandertals were white?
Because they lived for hundreds of thousands of years in the northern hemisphere. Skin color correlates with UV exposure. Which you'd know if you watched my video instead of making silly comments about the thumbnail.

skin-colour-map-indigenous-people_8b88.jpg