White Lives Matter

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
skin-colour-map-indigenous-people_8b88.jpg

Is hockey racist at your school?

Especially with that black puck and all.

I mean, have you seen a black guy around ice?

I have.
Except it was a seal shooting at some polar bears.

Seals lives matter.

Alate_One

Why are black people across the board more susceptible to disease than white people?
Why are 1% of white people immune to AIDS?
accident

Why are the people in Mensa white or eastern?
If you think MENSA membership is all about intelligence, you need to have your head examined.

But gee, all?

group_of_mensans_0.jpg

I see a lot of people of different races in that image.

Why did the MEN end up on the winning stick?
Because men have historically repressed women in many, but not all, cultures. You shouldn't assume because a certain group excels or does not excel in something currently, that it means that group is genetically inferior at said task. People thought Jews were predisposed to basketball in the 1940s.

But gee most of those mensa members seem to be women . . .
:chuckle:
You're not a teacher, you're just a recording of the agendas that surround you :wave2:
Says the spouter of sexism and racism. Judge individual humans as individual humans, not your cocktail of stereotypes.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

How convenient.

If you think MENSA membership is all about intelligence, you need to have your head examined.

They all dislike Jews.

So, there's that.
And
There's an amazing theory as to why that is as well.

Because men have historically repressed women in many, but not all, cultures.

How did women reverse that, other than merely demanding that men change?
Men showed women more compassion than they ought to have.
And they pay for it dearly :rolleyes:

The Bible is the most misogynistic book you will ever read, by your perception of misogyny. Because the Bible dictates outright that God is the head of man exclusively.. and man is the head of women.
I'll let you figure out the inevitable conclusion to that for yourself.

I mean, why do you think Islam is the way it is :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Note attached with video ....

Black people in the United States are more likely to be victims of violent confrontations with police officers than whites because they commit more violent crimes than whites per capita.

Until black political leaders, protest organizers and white liberal media outlets make these facts part of the conversation, one of the primary driving factors behind police brutality will never be addressed

"Racist" Facts White People Daren't Talk About

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Black men are the majority of criminals in your town.

I don't need to wave a magic wand to make that apparent, you know it's the truth by your own experience.

I'm a criminal. A very white criminal.
And I did my time-
And if I see the problem. . well, you should take my word for it :D

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The total length of the human genome is over 3 billion base pairs and all humans are 99.5% similar to any other humans in terms of their DNA.

From a genetic perspective, all this discussion concerning race revolves around 0.5% or less of human DNA.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It sure does.
No it doesn't.

Post a vid with whites telling their hatred of other colors, and it's just a bunch of white devils.
No, use the right words, not the words you're using to trivialize a serious complaint. The person who made those videos isn't a "white devil". He's just a garden variety racist with equipment and some technical know how. No devil, though he serves him.

Post a vid with blacks telling their hatred of whites, and all of a sudden it's propaganda put together by white devils.
If you didn't know better you wouldn't be trying this hard. Rather, whoever made that video intentionally put together a thing of cherry picked parts, some of it fairly old, with statistics pulled from the scariest years they could find before using a few black people they found propounding evil, anti-white racism and going back to their rhetoric repeatedly, ending with a few minutes of victim's faces, disproportionately young women. That's another white person's handiwork.

I assumed you'd steer me toward a video like the first but constructed by the other side of the coin. Instead I got another leg in the same effort and mindset.

You're going to be a white devil no matter what you do.
No, you're going to be a racist when you actively promote and serve racist ends. The people who put those together are just that thing, demonstrably.

What you needed for balance in evil wasn't more white guys talking about it, but a bit from the Nation of Islam, without scare tactics and framing. When it comes to race there are real evils being argued for by real zealots of hatred on the black side of it. But that's not what I was handed.

And for some non-logical reason they think that if they call you a vile racist, you will feel guilty and keep your trap shut.
I'll feel properly chastised when I actually do that. At present it sounds like a dodge. You aren't speaking of or to me with that, so it's wasted. Rather, I never expect a racist to shut up when I name him. If he had any shame or sense of decency that would allow for it he wouldn't be a racist in the first place. All I hope to do is make certain that he doesn't ply his trade unopposed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe you are jumping to the conclusion that I agree with everything in every video I posted.

That one line was why I posted it! I laughed when I heard it, and thought oh man I need to post this and watch the fur fly!
And it did!

I'm not into the whole KKK thing.
In fact my family has beat the crap out of some of them on more than one occasion.

But even within the KKK there are splinter groups that range anywhere from:

not hating blacks at all but just prefer to be around their own race

to

anyone that is not white is subhuman or not even human at all but just apelike animals and should be treated as such​

And a vast array in between.
Mild to extreme.
You have the same range of ideologies with blacks too - mild to extreme.
White people don't have a monopoly on that.

But anytime most hear "KKK" it automatically conjures the image of the extreme haters (even though all of them were not).
Kinda like when most hear "holocaust" it automatically conjures the image of Jews (even though all of them were not).

Good post Tam. You sure have those "Libs" stuck in a "Maelstrom of Anxiety." They may be ready to go out and break some windows?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Biologically speaking we are of the kingdom animalia. However, there are people that think blacks are more animalistic, monkeylike or primitive than other people.

This cannot be supported with evolution. All human beings come from the same speciation event, and none are any closer to any ancestors than any others. And in evolution, ALL humans once had dark skin, we ALL originated in Africa. We're all Africans if you go far enough back. Racism is stupid, biologically speaking.

Speak for yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Supra? It's used routinely in academic and legal papers and examinations. I've grown accustomed to the shorthand way of noting a thing previously set out above and prior.

So you don't know what it means but you're comfortable characterizing it. :plain: All you had to do was use Google for the definition and usage. It would have taken less time that making a bad joke.

You're a bit Pretentious, my dear fellow poster.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can post all the lies and propaganda and hate you want. And good people will confront your posts with facts and call you our for the promotion of ignorance.

And here I was about to call YOU out for YOUR ignorance. I don't really give any credence to coincidence, however, in this case, I might make an exception.