Which gospel?

john w

Hall of Fame
No - the truth is is that I am genuinely looking at scripture and trying to find answers to some serious questions. I am searching the Bible to see if what it says is true - like the Bereans.

So, Judas preacher the good news of Jesus Christ,according to you-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. I asked.

You said that all the apostles preached this "only one good news." I showed you, chapter, verse, where the scripture testifies that Judas was to preach "the gospel."

Get it?

john w

Hall of Fame
And we know that Christ would not speak like that.

Nah, he never spoke like that, as he was just that "sweet," lowly Galilean fisherman....:

"Serpents....hypocrites...ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness..wolves...blind guides..Ye are of your father the devil... I shall be a liar like unto you...."

Nice Acts 17:11 KJV.....nice....

Sit, "Berry."

Sonnet

So, Judas preacher the good news of Jesus Christ,according to you-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. I asked.

You said that all the apostles preached this "only one good news." I showed you, chapter, verse, where the scripture testifies that Judas was to preach "the gospel."

Get it?

Not yet.
It all depends on definitions. We might not actually be disagreeing with each other.

Sonnet

Nah, he never spoke like that, as he was just that "sweet" lowly Galilean fisherman....:

"Serpents....hypocrites...ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness..wolves............"

Nice Acts 17:11 KJV.....

Jesus would not mock and show disrespect to someone who was genuinely investigating the Bible.
I am fully aware of Matthew 23.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus would not mock and show disrespect to someone who was genuinely investigating the Bible.
I am fully aware of Matthew 23.

Changing your "argument"- again:

"And we know that Christ would not speak like that."

That's slick...real slick...

"I am fully aware of Matthew 23."-you

And yet you "pound the table," cry/pine...

"And we know that Christ would not speak like that."

No, you don't.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not yet.
It all depends on definitions. We might not actually be disagreeing with each other.

No...

-only one piece of good news in the bible-this is your "argument."

Thus, either:

-you are clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," or...

-you assert that Judas preached:

"Hey, everyone!!! The Master is going to die for our sins...Be buried....Be raised again for our justification!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!! Well, I gotsata go...My stock broker is telling me that he is bullish on silver....."

No other option.

The gospel/"good news" Paul preached-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
No...

-only one piece of good news in the bible-this is your "argument."

Thus, either:

-you are clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," or...

-you assert that Judas preached:

"Hey, everyone!!! The Master is going to die for our sins...Be buried....Be raised again for our justification!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!! Well, I gotsata go...My stock broker is telling me that he is bullish on silver....."

No other option.

The gospel/"good news" Paul preached-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Judas preached the part of the Gospel that was true at the time.

The kingdom was at hand.

Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news.

News is happening or is something that has happened and is new to the hearer.

This is why I dubbed you little Johnny, the kid who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition.

Another thing about news is, it can be good or bad.

Right now yer learnin' the definition of news is bad for your ego, but good if you learn from it.

So what's it gonna be?

Nanja

Which gospel do you preach? It's a simple question with a simple answer.

The only Gospel is the one Paul preached which was given him by Christ:

Gal. 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

It's the very same Gospel God preached to Abraham:

Gen. 26:4
And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

That all His Seed shall be Blessed Eph. 1:4!

It wasn't contingent on any performance on Abraham's part, nor was it offered as a possibility contingent on something his Seed would do, but it was absolutely Sure to all the Seed Rom. 4:16! For Christ took on Him the Seed of Abraham Heb. 2:16.

Is. 53:10
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

So all who are Christ's Seed shall be Born Again, Born of the Spirit, because they were Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation, before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas preached the part of the Gospel that was true at the time.

The kingdom was at hand.

Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news.

News is happening or is something that has happened and is new to the hearer.

This is why I dubbed you little Johnny, the kid who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition.

Another thing about news is, it can be good or bad.

Right now yer learnin' the definition of news is bad for your ego, but good if you learn from it.

So what's it gonna be?

As usual, Jeff the Junkie, you missed the "argument." Pay attention:

"I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

"No, there is only one......Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."-the arguer

I know that's quite deep, but, just for a brief time, let that sink in, instead of that haseesh, from your bong.

The "volume of the book:There is more than just one piece of good news in the book.

Vs.

You: No there is not.

Contrasts.

"Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news."-junkie

Judas preached "the gospel," you stoned junkie.

"little Johnny," eh tough guy? You would not say that to my face, you pathetic junkie, would you, twit? No, you would not. That is the MO of a twit, one who lacks confidence-the punk acts like a real tough "guy" behind a computer. Feel better, Jeffie? Is that lack of confidence, the reason all the chicks reject you, sweetie? Weighty. Poor little Jeffie, the Junkie. Fun!

"who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition....
Right now yer learnin' the definition of news....So what's it gonna be?"

Vs.

"the Greek"-Jeffie the Junkie

The punk is so stoned, and such a clown, he rambles about knowing "the Greek," how he is going to set us straight on "proper" definitions, and yet uses words/phrases such as "sumpthin'.....yer...gonna..."

And TOL laughs at this stoned, little punk.

"sumpthin' smart to say"-Jeffie

That's real smart, Jeffie. Put the bong down, loser,

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
As usual, Jeff the Junkie, you missed the "argument." Pay attention:

"I agree there is only Paul's gospel by which all men can be saved today, but there is certainly more than one gospel in the Bible."-saved heir

"No, there is only one......Paul and the apostles all preached the same Gospel."-the arguer

I know that's quite deep, but, just for a brief time, let that sink in, instead of that haseesh, from your bong.

The "volume of the book:There is more than just one piece of good news in the book.

Vs.

You: No there is not.

Contrasts.

"Jesus didn't send them to go prophesy or report the dbr, which at that time would not have qualified as good news."-junkie

Judas preached "the gospel," you stoned junkie.

"little Johnny," eh tough guy? You would not say that to my face, you pathetic junkie, would you, twit? No, you would not. That is the MO of a twit, one who lacks confidence-the punk acts like a real tough "guy" behind a computer. Feel better, Jeffie? Is that lack of confidence, the reason all the chicks reject you, sweetie? Weighty. Poor little Jeffie, the Junkie. Fun!

"who always has sumpthin' smart to say using the wrong definition....
Right now yer learnin' the definition of news....So what's it gonna be?"

Vs.

"the Greek"-Jeffie the Junkie

The punk is so stoned, and such a clown, he rambles about knowing "the Greek," how he is going to set us straight on "proper" definitions, and yet uses words/phrases such as "sumpthin'.....yer...gonna..."

And TOL laughs at this stoned, little punk.

"sumpthin' smart to say"-Jeffie

That's real smart, Jeffie. Put the bong down, loser,

Yeah, I know it really sucks to be exposed as wrong.

I feel for yuh.

The dbr was the finality of the Gospel.

All the Apostles including Paul preached it.

After it happened.

Paul went into Arabia and got a crash(not speedy,lol 3 years, sounds familiar) course from Jesus on His preaching.

During that time, the church, got that? the church had rest.

It was then that the Gospel containing the preaching of Jesus was written.

Paul received the same Gospel from the same Holy Spirit that brought to remembrance all that he said to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

When Paul got back and began preaching, the Gospels had already been written and were being circulated.

There were four authors, that's why Paul called his version, got that? his version "my Gospel".

So simple a child can understand.

You'd do well to quit tokin' off that Dispo bong, bud.

Now if you wanna get into what Paul preached according to the understanding of Jesus' preaching that he received through revelation, that would be his comparing spiritual with spiritual.

Last edited:

Sonnet

When Paul got back and began preaching, the Gospels had already been written and were being circulated.

? The Gospels, as we know them, were not written until circa AD50-70. Paul was preaching during his time in Cilicia and Syria which would have been around AD37 wouldn't it?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, I guess it would be a mystery to everyone who had not heard of Isaiah.

He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken. (Isaiah 53:8)​
That Christ was doing that for some men's sins was a mystery hid in plain sight! It was not preached as the good news of our salvation (including us) until Paul was sent far hence (Acts 22:17-21 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). That was a mystery hid in God! Unsearchable in the OT!

heir

TOL Subscriber
It's not a lie:

1 Corinthians 15:9-11
For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.
No one preached Paul's "my gospel" as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (at that time to the Jew first and also to the Greek) before Paul as it was given to Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) and was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV). Paul was committed a dispensation of the gospel, not Peter (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV)!

It's good to believe what saith the scripture vs. what saith the deceitful worker behind pulpits all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). Try it!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You don't preach it, anymore than you have had a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).
I don't remember what day God made me willing to believe but I do remember it was a very long time ago. Beliveing only comes from a believer. We been through this many times but you seem to have one of those denial syndrome. You're repeating endless like you only asked once.