Which friend is more loving?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which friend is the more loving friend?

The friend who wrestles his drunk buddy to the ground and takes away his car keys and then blocks the door so that his (now furious :madmad: ) friend cannot leave the party intoxicated.

Or...?

The friend who tells his drunk buddy... "hey man... drive really careful and you will be fine. Later dude".

Outlaw

It's always the friend who is willing to save someone else from a path of destruction by telling them the truth or physically restraining them, even if it costs them their friendship.

Nomad

"Love is wanting the best for someone no matter the consequence to yourself...or the other person"
-Me

The first one

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:

The friend who wrestles his drunk buddy to the ground and takes away his car keys and then blocks the door so that his (now furious :madmad: ) friend cannot leave the party intoxicated.

Or...?

The friend who tells his drunk buddy... "hey man... drive really careful and you will be fine. Later dude".

The one who takes the keys

Daniel50

kmoney said:
Or both? :squint: They can't both be more loving than the other. That is unpossible....

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a
friend that sticketh closer than a brother. :kiss:

eisenreich

Knight said:

Or...?

The one that's not gay! er, with all the active gay threads, that's what this is in reference to, right?

Berean Todd

eisenreich said:
The one that's not gay! er, with all the active gay threads, that's what this is in reference to, right?

A little paranoid are we? And I'm still waiting for your response to the wealth of sources I cited upon your request in the other thread ... not that it leaves you with much to say, seeing as it proves what I was saying ...

edit ... here's the link for anyone interested ... http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1187628&postcount=44

badp

The first friend is an "intolerant, drunkophobic bigot" and the second friend is kind and loving.

[/sarcasm]

fool

Hall of Fame
In my single days I'd get my buddies outa the back of police cars cause the cops would say "You know this guy? Get him outa here! We don't want him puking in our car!"
Since I got the wife and kids there's no drunk idiots in my house so it's not a problem.