Where did the races come from? Evolutiion, Creation or Other.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

You, and your religion are racist. (Google 'scientific racism'). *Science has shown that we are all one race (or, one blood as the Bible says). Science has shown Neandertals are us...our ancestors; they were not destroyed. Neandertals blended in with other people groups and lost their unique identity. Contrary to Urantia...science shows Modern humans may be less advanced than Neandertals. We are not as robust, and have smaller brains. Neandertals may have been faster, stronger and possibly more intelligent.
Barking "racism" is a deliberate diversion from a legitimate conversation. And anyone who thinks that the exaggerated Old Testament claims of the Jews was written by God has no credible grounds for calling anyone a racist!

But we agree that we can call the Neanderthals cousins, but real genomics explains how the DNA is so close yet how they differed.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5168730

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please say exactly how my presentation of current theory of human evolution requires you to swallow anything.
You asked: Where do Neandethals fit within this graphic?

That begs the question that the graphic is accurate.

If you knew anything about science you would know that this is a cue for you to present a disproof.
Nope. It just requires me to show how your question hid a fallacy.

Please tell me how you have challenged the legitimacy of the diagrams.
Evolution is bunk.

Last edited:

Stuu

You asked: Where do Neandethals fit within this graphic."

That begs the question that the graphic is accurate.
While I compliment your semantically correct use of "begs the question", actually it doesn't, because a valid answer could logically be that Neanderthals don't fit in the graphic despite being portrayed in it. Especially, there was no demand that you swallow anything, which was your original claim.

Of course you could have said that Neanderthals don't fit in the Chris Stringer graphic because you feel that it doesn't quite show the range of Neanderthal movement Eastwards, or that it doesn't have much detail about what is known about the reproductive interaction between H.sapiens and H.neanderthanensis. Or you could have said that the first diagram seems to really downplay the Eastward movement, might have the divergence of Neanderthals from H.heidelbergensis a bit off on the timeline, or seems to ignore H.floresiensis completely. Or you could have said that you, Stripe, have personally discovered Neanderthal remains between volcanic layers that have been dated to 5 million years ago and so the diagram could be upside down for any accuracy it might have.

But you made no valid challenge at all. You claim I am begging questions, but you are asserting baldly. That is all you ever have. You have no love of this; your voice is the clanging bell of Saul of Tarsus's writings to the Corinthians.

Stuu: If you knew anything about science you would know that this is a cue for you to present a disproof.
Nope. It just requires me to show how your question hid a fallacy.
Even if you could show that I had baldly asserted nonsense about H. erectus, that would still not disprove the part about H.neanderthalensis. That would be you committing the logical fallacy of composition. You bang on about evidence. That is what a scientific disproof requires. Where is yours?

Stuu: Please tell me how you have challenged the legitimacy of the diagrams.
Evolution is bunk.
Please tell me how you have challenged the legitimacy of the diagrams. Perhaps avoid the logical fallacy of bald assertion. Or are you happy that, because you have baldly asserted and so been logically fallacious, therefore all of what you said is disproved?

Stuart

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Since Stuu's graphic representation of the generally accepted science cannot fit with the needed 6000 +/- year time frame required by Stripe or 6days lest they go straight to hell, neither Stuu's questions to Stripe nor mine to 6 days will ever be honestly or directly answered.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While I compliment your semantically correct use of "begs the question", actually it doesn't, because a valid answer could logically be that Neanderthals don't fit in the graphic despite being portrayed in it. Especially, there was no demand that you swallow anything, which was your original claim.
Of course your analysis misses the mark.

This was my response:

"Your cartoon has no basis in reality. There is no timeline for the rise and fall of Neanderthals; they were just people."

This obviously implies your recommended response.

Of course you could have said that Neanderthals don't fit in the Chris Stringer graphic because you feel that it doesn't quite show the range of Neanderthal movement Eastwards, or that it doesn't have much detail about what is known about the reproductive interaction between H.sapiens and H.neanderthanensis. Or you could have said that the first diagram seems to really downplay the Eastward movement, might have the divergence of Neanderthals from H.heidelbergensis a bit off on the timeline, or seems to ignore H.floresiensis completely. Or you could have said that you, Stripe, have personally discovered Neanderthal remains between volcanic layers that have been dated to 5 million years ago and so the diagram could be upside down for any accuracy it might have.
And now you're adding a false dichotomy? Trichotomy? To your question begging.

There is no timeline for the rise and fall of Neanderthals as a species. They were just people.

If we lived long enough, we would be them.

But you made no valid challenge at all.
Sure, I have.

I have exposed to logical fallacies in your dialogue so far.

You claim I am begging questions, but you are asserting baldly.
Nope. To answer your questions requires me to swallow your Darwinist dogma. To argue the primacy of your ideas, you have to show evidence, not demand that your assumptions be bought.

That is all you ever have. You have no love of this; your voice is the clanging bell of Saul of Tarsus's writings to the Corinthians.
:yawn:

Please tell me how you have challenged the legitimacy of the diagrams.
No. 3. Non sequitur

I'm not required to challenge the legitimacy of your cartoons. You presented them sans evidence. I can reject them pretty comfortably.

The issue is your use of the fallacy of begging the question. Not to mention doubling down on it and ignoring my clearly stated idea in opposition to your story.

Last edited:

Stuu

There is no timeline for the rise and fall off Neanderthals
The bald assertion that Neanderthals have always existed is just as bad as claiming they were specially created a few thousand years ago.

By all means, show the evidence that is consistent with either position, and disprove the evidence against whichever you are supporting.

Stuart

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The bald assertion that Neanderthals have always existed is just as bad as claiming they were specially created a few thousand years ago.
:AMR:

Who claimed they have always existed? They were created about 6,000 years ago.

Start making sense.

By all means, show the evidence that is consistent with either position, and disprove the evidence against whichever you are supporting.

You mean your cartoon?

That which you present without evidence we are justified in rejecting without evidence.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TOL mobile app

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:AMR:

Start making sense.

You mean your cartoon?

That which you present without evidence we are justified in rejecting without evidence.

The Hebrew priest created the Biblical story of creation about 2,600+/- years ago in Babylon. Nothing in real science fits their speculation.

The only people who seem to remember being related to Noah were the people who created the flood myth. While other cultures have flood stories, there have been many, none of them remember the incredible story of Grandpa Noah and his boat.

Stuu

I refer you to your statement in #146:
There is no timeline for the rise and fall off Neanderthals as a species.
Either Neanderthals existed, having arisen and gone extinct, or they never existed. How can there be no timeline for the rise and fall off (sic) Neanderthals as a species? You are claiming they were specially created, so you must at least think there is some timeline that includes their rise.

Stuart

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can there be no timeline for the rise and fall of Neanderthals as a species? You are claiming they were specially created, so you must at least think there is some timeline that includes their rise.

Nope. You missed the second half of my explanation.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
This whole reading fad is beyond you, isn't it?

Ah, Stripe-o, still unable or unwilling to answer simple questions.
Perhaps 6 days can respond. Stripe says Neanderthals were created during Creation Week, 6 days notes that they were fully human. So the confusion is if they were fully human then they could not have been separately created since they were descendants of Adam & Eve. Then they must have been destroyed during The Flood. So any evidence of Neanderthal culture/fossils etc were pre Flood.
Stripe or 6 days, am I correct?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, Stripe-o, still unable or unwilling to answer simple questions.

Nope.

It's perfectly obvious what the answer is. I don't write great long posts. It's just a few lines. Go back and learn what it is you are so desperate to reject.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

It's perfectly obvious what the answer is. I don't write great long posts. It's just a few lines. Go back and learn what it is you are so desperate to reject.

If the answer obvious, it should not be a problems for you to write "just a few lines" to explain.

6days

Jonahdog said:
...*(Neanderals) were descendants of Adam & Eve.

Yes

Jonahdog said:
Then they must have been destroyed during The Flood.

No

Jonah.... Neandertals are people like you....like Asians...like Australian aborigines....like Inuit.*

You seem to have trouble with both science and logic.*

* All humans are descendants of Adam and Eve.

* Mutations (like an extra fold if skin in eyelid) in small isolated people groups can cause distinctions from other people groups.*

* Various people groups for various reasons have gone extinct, or simply become part of the melting pot of humanity.*

Jonah.... You seem really intent on trying to find a fault. But...its easy to find fault / false belief if you look in the right place. For example..... if you are interested we could look at ten evolutionary myths about Neandertals that science proved to be false. We will do one at a time...if you are interested.*

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Neanderthals branched off the same line that humans came from. They would later mate with modern humans and their own inferior cousins before being destroyed by more contemporary humans in Europe.

The Bible isn't science, it's a creation of preachers who speculated out of ignorance about origins. It was written in "preacher speak".