Where did the races come from? Evolutiion, Creation or Other.

Stuu

Of course..... A carrot does not have warm blood or a vision system, so its DNA is not as similar to ours as mammals. But, your DNA, and Neandertal DNA are close to identical.... We are descendants of Neandertals, who are descendants of Adam and Eve.
Mitochondrial Eve lived after the emergence of Neanderthals, and Y chromosomal Adam lived before Neanderthals. People of European descent are more likely to share genetic material with Neanderthals, but we are not all descendants of Neanderthals. Our main line of descent is from Homo erectus.

Natural selection sometimes eliminates...It sometimes leads to extinctions...It always leads to less genetic variation in the gene pool...but it can't create.
True. That's where random mutation is needed to add the genetic variation, from which natural selection then prunes according to survival and reproductive success.

Stuart

6days

Mitochondrial Eve lived after the emergence of Neanderthals...
Science has come close to the truth with the concept of mitochondrial Eve. God's Word reveals the absolute truth.... Eve is the mother of all humanity (including Neandertals)
True. That's where random mutation is needed to add the genetic variation, from which natural selection then prunes according to survival and reproductive success.
Evolutionary common ancestry beliefs are unscientific. Mutations are overwhelmingly slightly deleterious / near neutral. (Perhaps each generation has about 150 more than our parents) Selection is incapable of detecting or removing these mutations, or we wouldn't exist. In fact...selection can't even detect / remove many deleterious mutations. Each of us has thousands of mutations in our genome. Genetic problems increase...selection does not diminish the increasing genetic load. The god of evolutionists...mutations, only brings us closer to extinction.... Not new and improved. Geneticists know harmful mutations accumulate in our genome...Some have called it the "population bomb".

6days

I remember singing this song in church as a child.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

The only place in the bible where it even faintly suggests these colors of people came into being:

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
Correct... So God made Adam and Eve.
It's quite easy...in fact very easy to understand from genetics how all the various features and skin colors in humanity came from Adam and Eve.

Last edited:

6days

1. The flood in Noah's time was local ...
Not the flood God tells us about in the Bible...it covered the whole earth.
Once again, you deny and mock what God tells us. Gen.7:19..."the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered."

But ... you also seem to call God a liar. He gave the rainbow as a promise "Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life.".( Life has been destroyed in local floods many times)

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It's quite easy...in fact very easy to understand from genetics how all the various features and skin colors in humanity came from Adam and Eve.

Oh good, please explain with an appropriate Biblical time line as well as citations to the scientific literature.

Stuu

Science has come close to the truth with the concept of mitochondrial Eve. God's Word reveals the absolute truth.... Eve is the mother of all humanity (including Neandertals)
You must be thinking of some other Eve.

Evolutionary common ancestry beliefs are unscientific. Mutations are overwhelmingly slightly deleterious / near neutral. (Perhaps each generation has about 150 more than our parents) Selection is incapable of detecting or removing these mutations, or we wouldn't exist. In fact...selection can't even detect / remove many deleterious mutations. Each of us has thousands of mutations in our genome. Genetic problems increase...selection does not diminish the increasing genetic load. The god of evolutionists...mutations, only brings us closer to extinction.... Not new and improved. Geneticists know harmful mutations accumulate in our genome...Some have called it the "population bomb".
How you contradict yourself.

Stuart

iamaberean

Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
When reading God's word we can find no scriptures that Adam and Eve had any other children at the time Cain went out. This eliminates any idea that Cain married a sister.

Gen 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
This is the first scripture that Adam knew his wife since the time of Cain and Abel's birth and Cain is now gone.

Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
After Seth Adam begat more sons and daughters.

Cain left the garden and found a wife before Adam and Eve had any other children. This is proof that Gen 1 creation of mankind is not the same as Gen 2 where Adam and Eve were formed.

6days

iamberean said:
Cain left the garden and found a wife before Adam and Eve had any other children. This is proof that Gen 1creation of mankind is not the same as Gen 2*where Adam and Eve were formed.

It would have been great had you just quotes the scripture without adding your spin.*

It does not say Cain found a wife before Adam and Eve had other children. *Your spin is incorrect for a couple reasons.

a) If people existed who were not descendants of first Adam, *then they are unable to partake in what "Last Adam" did for us at Calvary. IOW, you seemingly don't believe much of the Gospel, and need to spin verses such as 1Peter 3:18

b) It seems quite obvious from the passages you mention that a story is being told, but not in a chronological order. This type of story telling is common in Hebrew...in the Bible and in all ancient literature. For example read Gen. chapters 6 through 9. Its pretty obvious that a story is told, and more details later. Its easy to understand the story even though it isn't a straight chronological account.*

Many authors today still use a similar style giving an overview, then providing additional details later. (Like in Genesis 1 and 2).*

iamaberean

Gen 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Cain and Abel were the only two born of Adam and Eve, yet Cain seems to know there are other people outside of the Garden and he is afraid that anyone of them might slay him.

Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
God confirms what Cain was concerned about so He put a mark upon him.

Are we to believe that another brother or sister might slay Cain even though there is no evidence that they even had brothers or sisters?

No! The scriptures are silent on a lot of things but the creation of other people is fully explained in Gen 1.

6days

iamberean said:
Cain seems to know there are other people outside of the Garden
He is afraid of a possible future event; "it shall come to pass". We know from the gospel that there are no people who are not descendants of Adam and Eve

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gen 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. Cain and Abel were the only two born of Adam and Eve, yet Cain seems to know there are other people outside of the Garden and he is afraid that anyone of them might slay him.Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. God confirms what Cain was concerned about so He put a mark upon him.Are we to believe that another brother or sister might slay Cain even though there is no evidence that they even had brothers or sisters?No! The scriptures are silent on a lot of things but the creation of other people is fully explained in Gen 1.

You're pretty desperate if this is the best you can do.

For a start, he had parents. :duh:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

So easy, please explain so we can understand.

iamaberean

Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
After eating of the tree, they had shame in them for being naked. Would eating an apple make one feel the need to cover themselves? Of course not, most married couples are not ashamed to walk in front of their spouse naked going to the shower, etc.

Eating an apple would not bring any immediate shame come upon them.

Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Wait a minute, bequiled could mean seduced, could this serpent have seduced Eve?
That doesn't sound like a word that would be used to tempt a woman to eat an apple and then quickly try to make some clothing. Let's remember the serpent is not really a snake, he is the devil, possibly possessing one of the humans created in Gen 1.

For the first time they were physically attracted to each other
Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife;