When Did the Disciples of Jesus Stop Observing the Old Testament Laws?

God's Truth

Falsely? another text backfiring...the Colossians were another group of pagans heathen ascetics but some began to believe and so began to keep the Law...imagine that...They were eating and drinking and celebrating festivals new moons and Sabbaths and getting judged for it...all those festivals not really ascetic is it?...the others were hating their new freedom and liberties the Law provides...

Now when are you gonna do the Word of God?

No scripture has backfired on me.

clefty

No scripture has backfired on me.

Lol...

Here let me fix this text to say what you want it to say:

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink cuz eat anything, it is ok, or with regard to a religious festival you don't keep, a New Moon celebration you don't need because your calendar months are fixed or a Sabbath day you know is worthless.

There now it says what you want it to...

God's Truth

Lol...

Here let me fix this text to say what you want it to say:

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink cuz eat anything, it is ok, or with regard to a religious festival you don't keep, a New Moon celebration you don't need because your calendar months are fixed or a Sabbath day you know is worthless.

There now it says what you want it to...

Colossians 2:15 And having disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. 16 Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a festival, a New Moon, or a Sabbath. 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the body that casts it belongs to Christ.…

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Of course the law is not based on faith...it is real evident needs no faith at all...what needs faith is we have a surety against its curse...

Noah had faith and believed first and then built the ark...the law was not based on faith...it was gonna rain whether or not he built that ark...

If you keep the law...you live...there is no need for faith in salvation as there is no debt to pay...

Grace = Hearing of the Word = Chastisement of the Heart
ROMANS 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
II CORINTHIANS 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
II CORINTHIANS 5:12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to [answer] them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

Law = Precepts of Righteousness = Virtue of Principalities and Powers
I CORINTHIANS 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
ACTS 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
ACTS 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and [toward] men.

(God has cut the "Hearing of the Word" in the New Testaments for a number of Races and Peoples, furthermore God does not allow Jesus to pay for sin with "Joseph the Blessings" arbitrary, regardless of your walk of faith or the work you perform because it exceeds the Gospel's Program........................In the New Testament Era, God also Blesses Work (that is why the gentiles came into view with Paul who was Blinded from the Lord's Grace), that means he does count the Law for Grace, this was not the case in the Old Testament beyond the Sons of Man exclusively (Grace has always been counted as apart of the law)

Colossians 2:15 And having disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. 16 Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a festival, a New Moon, or a Sabbath. 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the body that casts it belongs to Christ.…

The Old Testament by itself, was an incomplete law, God did not reveal the full body of Jesus which is the payment for sin. However, when God revealed the full body of Jesus which is the payment for sin, God no longer had a reason to observe the "Dispensations of Angels" which is to say "Sacraments/Intercession" as the basis of the "Hearing of the Word" or "Grace". GOD ADDED THE BLESSING OF THE LAW TO EASE THE BURDEN OF THE FAITHFUL. (For the Races of Genetic Dan, they live their lives and then they die, that is all the mercy God has in view for these people, they do not inherit the new covenant, God does not give a new Gospel, God only satisfies the language of the written law, and that includes the extermination of Genetic Dan, and the rest of the war tribes, and Aaron by Conviction at the appointed time).

clefty

Yup they sure ARE...if they no longer were then Paul would have used past tense..."these are WERE a shadow"

But these shadows still ARE and still point to the body...

Just like they still are teaching tools for every new generation...

That is why the Colossians were doing/observing them and Paul here is assuring them not to let anyone discourage them from doing it...

now when are you gonna do the Word of Yah and not just (mis)read it?

God's Truth

Grace = Hearing of the Word = Chastisement of the Heart
ROMANS 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
II CORINTHIANS 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
II CORINTHIANS 5:12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to [answer] them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

Law = Precepts of Righteousness = Virtue of Principalities and Powers
I CORINTHIANS 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
ACTS 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
ACTS 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and [toward] men.

(God has cut the "Hearing of the Word" in the New Testaments for a number of Races and Peoples, furthermore God does not allow Jesus to pay for sin with "Joseph the Blessings" arbitrary, regardless of your walk of faith or the work you perform because it exceeds the Gospel's Program........................In the New Testament Era, God also Blesses Work (that is why the gentiles came into view with Paul who was Blinded from the Lord's Grace), that means he does count the Law for Grace, this was not the case in the Old Testament beyond the Sons of Man exclusively (Grace has always been counted as apart of the law)

The Old Testament by itself, was an incomplete law, God did not reveal the full body of Jesus which is the payment for sin. However, when God revealed the full body of Jesus which is the payment for sin, God no longer had a reason to observe the "Dispensations of Angels" which is to say "Sacraments/Intercession" as the basis of the "Hearing of the Word" or "Grace". GOD ADDED THE BLESSING OF THE LAW TO EASE THE BURDEN OF THE FAITHFUL. (For the Races of Genetic Dan, they live their lives and then they die, that is all the mercy God has in view for these people, they do not inherit the new covenant, God does not give a new Gospel, God only satisfies the language of the written law, and that includes the extermination of Genetic Dan, and the rest of the war tribes, and Aaron by Conviction at the appointed time).

You have some strange ideas in which I do not recognize as coming from God. Grace is that we no longer have to do all those purification works to make ourselves clean, for we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood makes us clean. We do not have to make ourselves clean just to go to the temple where God's Spirit was, for faith in Jesus' Spirit makes us clean of the sins we repent of doing and we become the temple. That is reconciliation to God, when we become the temple, when God himself lives inside us.

God's Truth

Yup they sure ARE...if they no longer were then Paul would have used past tense..."these are WERE a shadow"

But these shadows still ARE and still point to the body...

Just like they still are teaching tools for every new generation...

That is why the Colossians were doing/observing them and Paul here is assuring them not to let anyone discourage them from doing it...

now when are you gonna do the Word of Yah and not just (mis)read it?

A shadow is a shadow is a shadow.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
You have some strange ideas in which I do not recognize as coming from God. Grace is that we no longer have to do all those purification works to make ourselves clean, for we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood makes us clean. We do not have to make ourselves clean just to go to the temple where God's Spirit was, for faith in Jesus' Spirit makes us clean of the sins we repent of doing and we become the temple. That is reconciliation to God, when we become the temple, when God himself lives inside us.

Chastisement of the Written Word to Make "Faith Complete"(Grace = Hearing of the Word = Chastisement of the Heart)
JAMES 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, with respect of persons.
JAMES 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
JAMES 2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
JAMES 2:4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

1. Placation of our intimacy with the "Hearing of the Word" is a snare (reproof of the written word by not comparing scriptures with scriptures)
2. Placation of the Written Word in our Hearts is a Snare (doctrines of demons rejecting the payment of sin Jesus affords by the process of faith)

Abstaining from the Snare of Intercession (Sacraments) (Law = Precepts of Righteousness = Holy Conversation and Deed between you and your Person:Avoiding the Fornication of Intercession)
JAMES 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
JAMES 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
JAMES 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all.
JAMES 2:11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

Avoid Intercession ((evasion of)the burden of chastisement, is not a conviction someone other than you can perform against your walk of faith)
2. Keep your Person in Holy Communion with the Chastisement of your Heart (after the "Hearing of the Word")
(Satan will often use suffering and pain, nothing more, as the basis of reproof for its placation gospels...........in these cases, Euthanasia is Clearer and Quicker to be performed when there is challenges against the Son of Man, but the response is the same for the believers and the sinners given the quantity of interactions in the presence of the gospel's messages............that is to say if God doesn't immediately euthanize Genetic Dan, God often drives them away and into the reproof of the church............suicide is not something satan promotes in challenging the authority of the Sons of Man, typically this activity is adopted to give the appearance of righteousness, like global terrorism, suicide by cop campaigns and social unrests, that is satan putting on the appearance of righteousness, the gospel does allow that as a reproof) Love and Blessings. (One time, I accidentally murmured the statement, that their lives were unimportant, and I told a few people to get them to use lethal force against me, well the result was the new orleans floods that terminated certain races in advance, so they took that as a bad omen at that time, and issued the evacuations, weather or not the winds caused the breaches in the dams is debatable)

God's Truth

Chastisement of the Written Word to Make "Faith Complete"(Grace = Hearing of the Word = Chastisement of the Heart)
JAMES 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, with respect of persons.
JAMES 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
JAMES 2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
JAMES 2:4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

1. Placation of our intimacy with the "Hearing of the Word" is a snare (reproof of the written word by not comparing scriptures with scriptures)
2. Placation of the Written Word in our Hearts is a Snare (doctrines of demons rejecting the payment of sin Jesus affords by the process of faith)

Abstaining from the Snare of Intercession (Sacraments) (Law = Precepts of Righteousness = Holy Conversation and Deed between you and your Person:Avoiding the Fornication of Intercession)
JAMES 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
JAMES 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
JAMES 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all.
JAMES 2:11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

Avoid Intercession ((evasion of)the burden of chastisement, is not a conviction someone other than you can perform against your walk of faith)
2. Keep your Person in Holy Communion with the Chastisement of your Heart (after the "Hearing of the Word")
(Satan will often use suffering and pain, nothing more, as the basis of reproof for its placation gospels...........in these cases, Euthanasia is Clearer and Quicker to be performed when there is challenges against the Son of Man, but the response is the same for the believers and the sinners given the quantity of interactions in the presence of the gospel's messages............that is to say if God doesn't immediately euthanize Genetic Dan, God often drives them away and into the reproof of the church............suicide is not something satan promotes in challenging the authority of the Sons of Man, typically this activity is adopted to give the appearance of righteousness, like global terrorism, suicide by cop campaigns and social unrests, that is satan putting on the appearance of righteousness, the gospel does allow that as a reproof) Love and Blessings. (One time, I accidentally murmured the statement, that their lives were unimportant, and I told a few people to get them to use lethal force against me, well the result was the new orleans floods that terminated certain races in advance, so they took that as a bad omen at that time, and issued the evacuations, weather or not the winds caused the breaches in the dams is debatable)

Faith alone is dead, but we are no longer commanded to observe the Sabbath Day.

Jesus never taught guidelines reinforcing the old law Sabbath. In fact, Jesus said it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath and not lawful to do bad on the Sabbath.

Jesus also should us that lifting things on the Sabbath was no longer a crime.

Matthew 12:12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath."

God's Truth

You break the Sabbath old law guidelines every time you get on the computer and the computer screen lights up.

Don't be a root of bitterness defiling many.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

If you are in Christ, then you are free. Don't let yourself be weighed down. Don't sit in the dark.

CherubRam

You break the Sabbath old law guidelines every time you get on the computer and the computer screen lights up.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

If you are in Christ, then you are free. Don't let yourself be weighed down. Don't sit in the dark.

You have some misconceptions GT. The New Covenant did not do away with the Sabbath command.

clefty

yes we are...what do you think "My Sabbath" means?

Jesus never taught guidelines reinforcing the old law Sabbath.
sure he did...

In fact, Jesus said it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath and not lawful to do bad on the Sabbath.

Matthew 12:12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath."

See?

He totally gave new guidelines to amplify it. Like the "don't murder" or "thou shalt not commit adultery"...He revealed the true spirit of the Law...

And He even said to pray that Sabbath be kept until the time of troubles as not one jot or title will be destroyed until heaven and earth pass away...and from looking out my window over here...they are still here a bit worse for the wear and in need of rest...but still here

Last edited:

clefty

We are still yoked...He helps us with it...we are not free but domesticated and owned by an owner who wishes to distinguish His own from others...the yoke does that...heathens desire freedom and even pagans have love one for another...but we have a yoke...Sabbath is an integral part of that...it signifies we are His, the Lord of the Sabbath...

Last edited:

God's Truth

yes we are...what do you think "My Sabbath" means?
sure he did...

See?

He totally gave new guidelines to amplify it. Like the "don't murder" or "thou shalt not commit adultery"...He revealed the true spirit of the Law...

And He even said to pray that Sabbath be kept until the time of troubles as not one jot or title will be destroyed until heaven and earth pass away...and from looking out my window over here...they are still here a bit worse for the wear and in need of rest...but still here

The Sabbath Day is about Jesus. Jesus is the Sabbath. The Sabbath is fulfilled in Christ.

God's Truth

We are still yoked...He helps us with it...we are not free but domesticated and owned by an owner who wishes to distinguish His own from others...the yoke does that...heathens desire freedom and even pagans have love one for another...but we have a yoke...Sabbath is an integral part of that...it signifies we are His, the Lord of the Sabbath...

May God's Truth keep you close to Him. You are not in the truth when you speak as you do about the Sabbath day.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

Jesus never taught guidelines reinforcing the old law Sabbath. In fact, Jesus said it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath and not lawful to do bad on the Sabbath.

"Faith Without Work is Dead" ... What Kind of Work does God Want from the Faithful?
ACTS 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against [them].
DANIEL 6:10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
DANIEL 6:11 Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.

God does not want us to make observances of feasts/sabbaths, or to have communion, or to give tithes to the churches (or to respect persons, principalities or powers) ........... God does not accept Intercession/Sacraments as a reproof of the "Hearing of his Word" (Grace) in the New Testament. What God wants to see is the "Hearing of the Word" that applies itself to the "Chastisement of the Heart" ........... The First Commandment to Love the Written Word, has never been modified in the Old Testament or in the New Testament. The Second Commandment concerning the Love of Your Person has been modified so that Intercession/Sacraments serve as a snare for the wicked, and for the races and peoples God does not intend to pay for sin with "Joseph the Blessings". (You have more accountability in the New Testament, and therefore greater division between the people that God has inview for "Joseph the Blessings" by the payment of Jesus) (In the New Testament Era, God does sometimes count the Law for Grace to Bless Work, so that the Gentiles are a witness of the faith ........... that in itself is not supplication for the "Hearing of the Word", the Law does not substitute Grace, but its not a sole basis for God to withhold his blessings, you are not given a new gospel)(You don't have 10 Commandments anymore, You only have Two Commandments, which represents a more complete representation of the Gospel's Law) (In terms of euthanasia, relative to the Sign of Divorce, these questions will be answered with live demonstrations in the near future, but not necessarily at this time).

clefty

Jesus fulfilled it.

He also fulfilled the 9 + others...

And He fulfilled scripture...does that mean they are no longer?

Just like driving 55 mph in a 55 mph zone ...you fulfill your role as a good citizen...and the law remains for the driver behind you too...