ECT What's New (Covenant)?

andyc

At this time in history, Churchianity and IP have a narrow minded view of ALL the things that Christ was doing and will do. They narrowly focus on the completely self-centered idea that Christ was ALL about dealing with their sins and nothing else.

This quote here reveals all of the pure evil about hyper dispensationalism. Christ was dealing with all the consequence of sin.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!

Right Divider

Body part
This quote here reveals all of the pure evil about hyper dispensationalism. Christ was dealing with all the consequence of sin.

Spoken like a true believer.... but not a true believer in God and ALL that He does.

You have the HUMANIST view of God.

andyc

Spoken like a true believer.... but not a true believer in God and ALL that He does.

You have the HUMANIST view of God.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

I guess you assume that Paul's saying is too narrow and humanistic. Yes?

Interplanner

Christ dealt with other things that we don't get much about; the battle of the kings in Gen 14, for ex. And other things, 'which are not for us to know.' Why then does D'ism spend all its time on what is not for us to know? Why does it crash the book of Hebrews, while claiming to be the closest adherent just because it quotes 8:8 1000X?

Right Divider

Body part
Christ dealt with other things that we don't get much about; the battle of the kings in Gen 14, for ex. And other things, 'which are not for us to know.' Why then does D'ism spend all its time on what is not for us to know? Why does it crash the book of Hebrews, while claiming to be the closest adherent just because it quotes 8:8 1000X?
You're just jealous because your Bible doesn't even have Hebrews 8.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, fruitcake, the main priority of the LORD God, is His glory, the salvation of man, brought about by the consequences of sin, being a means, to an end.

The first coming:resolve the sin/sins issue

The second coming, "the second time"(Acts 7:13 KJV, Hebrews 89:28 KJV): resolve the evil issue, culminating with God the Father installing His Christ, the Lord Jesus Christ, as King of Kings, on earth, ruling with an iron hand, a dictatorship, for what His only begotten Son went through, for us.......

Psalm 2 KJV
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Interplanner

JohnW wrote:

...a dictatorship...

There we have it folks: a lover of dictatorship. I can't imagine a more decrepit vision.

Interplanner

You're just jealous because your Bible doesn't even have Hebrews 8.

lol, no one with a full knowledge of the NT nor of Heb 7-12 nor of NT historical background would think that 8:8 is just about a kingdom for the race of Israel in Judea. You guys are industrial-strength fracturers of the NT's unified meaning.