ECT What's New (Covenant)?

john w

Hall of Fame
who taught you to call him that?

Yes, Mayor, that props up his fragile ego, as he is the type that probably got beat up in high school, now still uses a slide rule, and this is his avenue, for showing how much of a tough "dude" he really is. He showed me, the little mutt.

Interplanner

Yes, Mayor, that props up his fragile ego, as he is the type that probably got beat up in high school, now still uses a slide rule, and this is his avenue, for showing how much of a tough "dude" he really is. He showed me, the little mutt.

This is real scholarship at TOL, lol!

john w

Hall of Fame
This is real scholarship at TOL, lol!

Catch that, TOL audience? In the "sane breath"/"sentence," our hero cites "scholarship," and "lol."

Teach us some "the Greek," will you, "scholar," along with some of "The Modern English," such as "lol." Please? My mistake. I suppose you did not know that you were on TOL, and thought that you were on this site:

Vanessa-in-Seventeen-seventeen-magazine-1162322_1132_1526.jpg

Interplanner

Catch that, TOL audience? In the "sane breath"/"sentence," our hero cites "scholarship," and "lol."

Teach us some "the Greek," will you, "scholar," along with some of "The Modern English," such as "lol." Please? My mistake. I suppose you did not know that you were on TOL, and thought that you were on this site:

Vanessa-in-Seventeen-seventeen-magazine-1162322_1132_1526.jpg

Do you have or have you ever had an actual exegetical question? You spend your time parsing me instead of the text.