ECT What's MAD?

Interplanner

This post is absurd. Please go ahead and show us the good news of the cross in Acts 1-5. I've asked for this from many others and all I get is a run-around. You'll do the same, because it's not there.

1, 1:8. You are my witnesses. About what? About the same gospel he had just explained in the 40 day seminar on Moses and the Prophets, Lk 24. Anyway, we all know what he wanted witnesses of: of the truth of the Gospel of the crucifixion and resurrection. See v22. Same.

2, 2:11. they are declaring the wonders of God. The might acts of God in Christ. that's the coming, the ministry (emphasizing why the miracles were done, too), the sacrifice and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

3, the death and resurrection of Christ as understood by Ps 16. The resurrection is the placing of one of his descendants on his throne. Hence the fundamental question of jesus: 'If David calls him Lord, how is he his son?--because he already was Lord, and that's who is being enthroned. God raised this Christ to life because he was the perfect Holy One, which means he was and has provided righteousness for all who are oppressed by death and guilt! Praise the Lord! Have you ever just stopped at Acts 2:32 and just said "Screw theology, screw prophecy, screw eschatology: Christ is MY RIGHTEOUSNESS and I live because he was raised?" Well, have you?

2:32: We are all witnesses of this fact. There is no reason for the resurrection other than the enthronement on David's throne as the fulfillment of that David's son theme, and our righteousness in the same deal. this is what christ was training missionaries for since Mt 10. They preached the same word and they would be treated the same way in israel as the zealot revolt got ugly.

2:38. As if we needed to know, he says this crucifixion is for FORGIVENESS of the sins of this event! It is the most amazing message ever! then they also--even though it may have been the last thing on their mind--they also could become its missionaries! LOL, I love the leveraging!!! They are just told the world's biggest crime could be forgiven them, and then 'oh, yeah, you can be that messages missionaries!!!' Got to love it.

2:39 The promise (of the Spirit for spreading the Gospel) is from Abrahams' time and is for all of them, near and far, and all who God will call, which was all the people from the nations who would believe this too! It's a holy riot!

v40 The stakes in that generation: they are announced right away. make no mistake. You can only go two directions, Acts is saying, right off: you either go in to God's mission about Messiah's Gospel, or you go with the zealots, and ruin your country in the worst calamity known to man since the flood, and ranked with the flood.

there's so much but anyway, to stop having too much fun, there's 4:33. 'Great grace was on them all.' What a moment! What a fantastic moment as the grace of God in the Gospel made them into a brand new 'nation' with the Gospel mission as their occupation. Amazing!

Right Divider

Body part
1, 1:8. You are my witnesses. About what? About the same gospel he had just explained in the 40 day seminar on Moses and the Prophets, Lk 24. Anyway, we all know what he wanted witnesses of: of the truth of the Gospel of the crucifixion and resurrection. See v22. Same.

2, 2:11. they are declaring the wonders of God. The might acts of God in Christ. that's the coming, the ministry (emphasizing why the miracles were done, too), the sacrifice and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

3, the death and resurrection of Christ as understood by Ps 16. The resurrection is the placing of one of his descendants on his throne. Hence the fundamental question of jesus: 'If David calls him Lord, how is he his son?--because he already was Lord, and that's who is being enthroned. God raised this Christ to life because he was the perfect Holy One, which means he was and has provided righteousness for all who are oppressed by death and guilt! Praise the Lord! Have you ever just stopped at Acts 2:32 and just said "Screw theology, screw prophecy, screw eschatology: Christ is MY RIGHTEOUSNESS and I live because he was raised?" Well, have you?

2:32: We are all witnesses of this fact. There is no reason for the resurrection other than the enthronement on David's throne as the fulfillment of that David's son theme, and our righteousness in the same deal. this is what christ was training missionaries for since Mt 10. They preached the same word and they would be treated the same way in israel as the zealot revolt got ugly.

2:38. As if we needed to know, he says this crucifixion is for FORGIVENESS of the sins of this event! It is the most amazing message ever! then they also--even though it may have been the last thing on their mind--they also could become its missionaries! LOL, I love the leveraging!!! They are just told the world's biggest crime could be forgiven them, and then 'oh, yeah, you can be that messages missionaries!!!' Got to love it.

2:39 The promise (of the Spirit for spreading the Gospel) is from Abrahams' time and is for all of them, near and far, and all who God will call, which was all the people from the nations who would believe this too! It's a holy riot!

v40 The stakes in that generation: they are announced right away. make no mistake. You can only go two directions, Acts is saying, right off: you either go in to God's mission about Messiah's Gospel, or you go with the zealots, and ruin your country in the worst calamity known to man since the flood, and ranked with the flood.

there's so much but anyway, to stop having too much fun, there's 4:33. 'Great grace was on them all.' What a moment! What a fantastic moment as the grace of God in the Gospel made them into a brand new 'nation' with the Gospel mission as their occupation. Amazing!
Nice rambling nothing.... Your POST does not even mention the CROSS once and Act 1-5 ONLY shows it as a MURDER INDICTMENT and NOT as GOOD NEWS (i.e., GOSPEL).

Acts 1-5 is ALL about Israel and Christ's relationship with THEM.

P.S. A reminder of WHAT you were ASKED to document and which you FAILED MISERABLY.
This post is absurd. Please go ahead and show us the good news of the cross in Acts 1-5. I've asked for this from many others and all I get is a run-around. You'll do the same, because it's not there.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes the mission was never a Judaic earthly combobulation but rather a NT spiritual enterprise, which the literalists in their carnality and misplaced zeal force upon red dirt which the NHNE paradigm will not allow, as proven by 1 Peter 3B, Rev 21B, Rev21C, and Rev21E. 2P2P is absurdity in light of Matt24A and DofJ.
:rotfl: red dirt !!!

Interplanner

Nice rambling nothing.... Your POST does not even mention the CROSS once and Act 1-5 ONLY shows it as a MURDER INDICTMENT and NOT as GOOD NEWS (i.e., GOSPEL).

Acts 1-5 is ALL about Israel and Christ's relationship with THEM.

P.S. A reminder of WHAT you were ASKED to document and which you FAILED MISERABLY.

You're a hopelessly ignorant and alienating person. At least you could say, oh because cross < crucifixion. I see.

What are the apostles witnesses of in Mt 28 or Lk 24 , or anywhere else like Jn 13-17 where he said they would be on a mission to the world? The Gospel of the cross of Christ. Game over.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, I misread his name or I would have known better :cow:

He has more cliches available than anybody I have seen in my 2 decades on the internet.

It is a denial of grace/faith alone and relies partly on self-righteousness and works. This passage applies to cults or religions like Mormons, JWs (they also have a counterfeit Christ 2 Cor. 11:4), Islams, some Catholics and liberal/nominal so-called Christians, etc. The MAD you are considering tries to make their true circ gospel of Peter/John/James a faith-works gospel vs grace/faith Pauline gospel (why I reject their error)....This should not be confused with the fruit of works that normatively follow the root of faith/grace. This practical Christian living and evidence of vibrant, living trust in Christ vs devil/dead faith (James 1) is what is talked about by James and Paul in Eph. 2:10....I think you are jumping to conclusions in a reactive vs responsive way, becoming a godplayer, quick to deny the same grace you have in your fellow believer's lives. You should be going after the Mormons, JWs, Unitarians, etc. here, not your fellow believer who avoids license and legalism by following the way of love demonstrated by Jesus and Paul (loving obedience flowing from grace/faith is not legalism or self-righteousness, but the fruit of yielding to the Spirit).

SaulToPaul 2

RD,
you're a very angry person and you don't like to read or study or learn. This is not the venue for you. Try something else.

Holfordian patience is a virtue, take more time with the babes who are still nursing upon the red dirt promises and disillumination of the mind, and have failed to codify Eph 2A and Eph 6a, still squandering and philadering about in the earthly and yet ministering the spiritual enterprisehood of the NT. Agreed?

Right Divider

Body part
You're a hopelessly ignorant and alienating person. At least you could say, oh because cross < crucifixion. I see.

What are the apostles witnesses of in Mt 28 or Lk 24 , or anywhere else like Jn 13-17 where he said they would be on a mission to the world? The Gospel of the cross of Christ. Game over.
Acts 1-5.... Show the cross as GOOD NEWS. If it's so easy, why is it so hard for you?

Interplanner

Inter, you're a very ignorant person and you don't seem to care about truth. Perhaps, you ought to take up finger painting or watching cartoons instead of posting on a forum.

Do you have a specific text you want to discuss? I don't discuss people; I discuss the text and comments people make about it.

Interplanner

Why did you tell me that I need 2-3 years of learning and should not be posting?
You discussed me.

That's not blanket calling you an idiot or moron or fool. It addressed one specific item and how abjectly poor you did on it. That's the remedy. Remedies mean a person believes in you.

SaulToPaul 2

That's not blanket calling you an idiot or moron or fool. It addressed one specific item and how abjectly poor you did on it. That's the remedy. Remedies mean a person believes in you.

While the old adage about remedies is therapeutic, you nonetheless have discombobulated efforts to educate me on the spiritual enterprise of 1 Peter 1A, in lieu of the proverb of the dog returning to his vomit. Agreed?

Danoh

Why did you tell me that I need 2-3 years of learning and should not be posting?
You discussed me.

Nope, IP never has discussed Danoh, nor Tambora, nor RD, nor JohnW, nor DP, nor STP, nor heir, nor GM, nor PJ, nor...

What we have here in IP, is one pompous, self-deluded book worm :chuckle:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Nope, IP never has discussed Danoh, nor Tambora, nor RD, nor JohnW, nor DP, nor STP, nor heir, nor GM, nor PJ, nor...

What we have here in IP, is one pompous, self-deluded book worm :chuckle:

Thats funny,

A few months ago when you couldn't stand the fact that you entire understanding is built on a mistranslation of the Greek word "pisteuo", you hid behind inter planner and his understanding of the Greek (which is wrong). Now he's, well your so good at the names and misrepresentations, i'll let you fill that in.

You should be doing much less talking, and way more listening.

Danoh

Thats funny,

A few months ago when you couldn't stand the fact that you entire understanding is built on a mistranslation of the Greek word "pisteuo", you hid behind inter planner and his understanding of the Greek (which is wrong). Now he's, well your so good at the names and misrepresentations, i'll let you fill that in.

You should be doing much less talking, and way more listening.

Nope.

I only give credit where credit is due (and to a point), whether a person subscribes to Mad as a Bible study approach...or not.

Its just not been your turn yet.

All you have continued to merit has been....

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

As for IP, he is worse now, then he was even a month ago.

Now that he is much aware of how tolerant the Mads who own and run this site are; he is revealing his true colors.

That he is nothing more than another Tet - another slandering ingrate; who was never taught to appreciate the freedom allowed him on this; the site of those he now both much more openly, as well as much more frequently refers to as frauds, intolerant, delusional, morons, etc.

I actually used to be glad he had found a home here when he was kicked off another site.

Not anymore.

His endless books based nonsense was tolerable. As was his voicing his view that he does not agree with Mads.

But he has now gone past that to my above description of his continually worsening conduct.

Should he end up banned, I for one, will lose no sleep over the ingrate.

You, Faither, are actually on a list of acceptance by me higher on said than he now is.

What a Tet like jerk he has turned out to be - slandering the very people who allow him a place on THEIR forum.