ECT What's MAD?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The future of all harlotry (believers who live by their flesh)

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Comparing the words of God to Isis is further stupidity.

LA

Still true.

LA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
339hh4z.jpg

All aboard!

Danoh

Considering all the various points within Romans within which you read ideas foreign to the flow of the various passages, heir, I am not surprised you do likewise where Romans 16:26 is concerned.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

In contrast to verse 56 of...

Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be? 26:55 In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me. 26:56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

In Romans 16:25's "the scriptures of the prophets" the word "scriptures" is the word "graphe."

While its' word "prophets" is the word "propheticos."

Whereas in Matthew 26: 56's "the scriptures of the prophets" though the word "scriptures" is the same word "graphe" its' word "prophets" is the word "prophetes."

In Mathew 26 both graphe and prophetes are plural nouns.

The scriptures; the prophets - the sense is the various scriptures of the various prophets.

Whereas in Romans 16, only graphe is a plural noun, whereas propheticos is singular as it is an adjective, and adjectives are always singular.

The sense is prophetic writings.

Paul is asserting that his "my gospel, and (the word "Kai" or even, or, that is to say) the preaching of Jesus Christ according to (or line with) the revelation of the mystery (what mystery - that) which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, and by prophetic writings, according to the commandment of - notice - the everlasting God (Aionios, in other words, God in eternity) made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: to God only wise (Sophos, or only He knew this) be glory through Jesus Christ (how - via this mystery He is working out in Him) for ever (Aion, or throughout the ages). Amen (Amen, or, only He - God was able to keep this secret).

Paul is referring to his writings about this Mystery. He is asserting that they are prophetic, or God's words through Paul.

He is basically reasserting what he began Romans with...his assertion...

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 15:15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. 15:17 I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God. 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

The gospel of God is the gospel of Christ that Paul is referring to in his Eternal God commanded and therefore, prophetic writings, as "my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest" etc.

This here...

Romans 15:15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. 15:17 I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God. 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Is this here...

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

He also mentioned THAT access here...

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Which continues on in this here...

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Ephesians is Romans 102.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Considering all the various points within Romans within which you read ideas foreign to the flow of the various passages, heir, I am not surprised you do likewise where Romans 16:26 is concerned.
Awe, you're just sore that Romans was written to people in need of hearing Paul's gospel, the gospel that would establish them!

Ephesians is Romans 102.
Don't be silly. The Romans were resting in the law and making their boast of God (Romans 2:17 KJV)/in the commonwealth of Israel (Romans 15:27 KJV), while the Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter were nothing of the sort (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). You want it all to be reiteration for some reason, but it's not. Things that are different are not the same.

Danoh

Awe, you're just sore that Romans was written to people in need of hearing Paul's gospel, the gospel that would establish them!

Don't be silly. The Romans were resting in the law and making their boast of God (Romans 2:17 KJV)/in the commonwealth of Israel (Romans 15:27 KJV), while the Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter were nothing of the sort (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). You want it all to be reiteration for some reason, but it's not. Things that are different are not the same.

Lol

Yep - things that are different are not the same.

This...

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Is NOT this...

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Again, heir - THIS...

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Is NOT this...

Romans 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

And you consistently do that same kind of thing with various passages within Paul's writings.

Why?

That "same, but different" principle, unique to Paul's writings you appear unaware of, sis.

Thus, your 28er like views in some areas - they also ever appear unaware of said principle - although their result is on a much wider scale - way wider...

Anyway, I'm signing off for now. Think on that a while; if you will :)

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Lol

Yep - things that are different are not the same.

This...

is not this!

Romans 1:11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

Romans 1:12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Romans 1:13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

Romans 1:14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

Romans 1:15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Interplanner

It is one official, sample, apostolic sermon that has no church "issue" forcing it to speak about anything in particular. You could say: it is just to Judaism. You could also say it is to Jews who were very disheartened about what Israel had become--a dangerous, rebellious place that could explode any minute. What does he say?

*the promises to David have been transferred to Christ, quoting Isaiah
*the resurrection of Christ proves there is justification from sins
*the resurrection of Christ fulfills all promises to the fathers of Israel
*justification from sins always was what the promises to the fathers of Israel was about
*there is nothing, nada, about the land any more
*David's purposes (the land, the temple system) were completed in his time
*there is a mission to the nations because of the Promise; it is in all the prophets; it is how "Israel" enlightens the world--by being in Christ's light (13:47--the followup Q&A)

How can you possibly belittle what is here? I'll tell you: by being part of a fraudulent theology called D'ism or MAD that "needs" 2P2P to be true, no matter what!

If there is something else to say that matters about the promises, the nations, the mission, Judaism, the land, the temple, the future etc etc etc WHY ON EARTH ISN'T IT HERE???

2P2P has made an industry out of things that don't matter and are never in the NT.