What would make you Catholic?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, wherever two or three Christians---baptized members of Christ's one historic Church (Ac. 2:38; Lk. 10:16; Ac. 16:4; 2 Thess. 3:4; 1 Tim. 3:15; 1 Jn. 4:6)---gather together in prayer, Christ will be with them.
You need to get your facts straight! There's more than one church in the Bible!

Moses had a "church in the wilderness" Acts 7:38 KJV

then there's Christ's "My church" Mark 16:16 KJV

and yet another called the Body of Christ (those of us who "are saved" today are members 1 Corinthians 12:27 KJV, Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV, Ephesians 4:12 KJV, Colossians 1:24 KJV)

Cruciform

No need to follow Peter as the "Catholics" claim to do by following a man around who looks like a member of the Ku Klux Klan when we have direct orders TO us (Romans 11:13 KJV, 1 Corinthians 14:37 KJV) to follow the apostle Paul! (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV)! Your religion is a hijacking of that which was written TO Israel as that is who the Lord and the twelve apostles were sent to in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Matthew 15:22-24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV). That's not us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV, Ephesians 3:1 KJV)!
The entirely non-authoritative opinions of your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect are noted. :yawn:

Cruciform

You need to get your facts straight! There's more than one church in the Bible!Moses had a "church in the wilderness" Acts 7:38 KJVthen there's Christ's "My church" Mark 16:16 KJVand yet another called the Body of Christ (those of us who "are saved" today are members 1 Corinthians 12:27 KJV, Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV, Ephesians 4:12 KJV, Colossians 1:24 KJV)
Already answered in Post #603 above.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Already answered in Post #603 above.

You cannot be a member of all three and the only way to be a fellowheir and of the same Body and partaker of Christ is by the gospel

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You know, the gospel that neither you or your so called pope preach as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV).

Cruciform

translation: Cruciform punts!
Rather, I observed the glaring fact that what you're posting here is nothing more than the entirely human opinions fed to you by a sect that was invented by mere men sometime in the past few centuries, and which thus possesses no doctrinal authority whatsoever. Back to Post #603.

Cruciform

You cannot be a member of all three and the only way to be a fellowheir and of the same Body and partaker of Christ is by the gospelEphesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:You know, the gospel that neither you or your so called pope preach as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV).
Post #603

heir

TOL Subscriber
The entirely non-authoritative opinions of your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect are noted.
You speak against that which Paul preached ("this sect") just as those of his day

Acts 28:22 But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

same old religious, but lost rhetoric...

everready

The entirely non-authoritative opinions of your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect are noted. :yawn:

Non-Authoritive?

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Jesus gives us the authority not man.

everready

sfontel

Yeh brother and systers...I pray that you receive patience to deal with Chatolics...remembering the many of us like me were.....blind! God bless!

Reactions: Lon

sfontel

How can someone or samething inprison what have been free...the Word of God

I always wonder....how catholics clerics would explain the Synod Toulouse....lol

Repent and be save!

SaulToPaul 2

You speak against that which Paul preached ("this sect") just as those of his day

Acts 28:22 But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

same old religious, but lost rhetoric...

Cruciform the great, full of pomp and circumstance, did not even know that verse existed.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yeh brother and systers...I pray that you receive patience to deal with Chatolics...remembering the many of us like me were.....blind! God bless!

They're blinded because they believe not (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). The only way those blinders are coming off is to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV). Cruciform shows no sign of sight.