What would make you Catholic?

glassjester

My parents made be a Catholic as a child. I was until my 2nd child was born and the church refused to baptize him because I didn't give enough money. A few words where exchanged, needless to say I was excommunicated. Best thing that ever happened to me.

Which doctrine(s) of the Church suddenly became false at that moment?

Cruciform

I am already catholic.
In fact, you are neither "catholic"---your chosen man-made sect was invented by a mere man barely five centuries ago---nor "Catholic," since you remain in a state of formal schism from Christ's one historic Catholic Church.

Making me Catholic would mean Romanists have finally repented of their apostacy.
The "heresy" lies with the some 50,000+ competing and contrasting entirely non-authoritative, recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sects in existence today---including yours---with more being concocted every week.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

You're just like a good lawyer: you bury your opposition in information that holds little bearing on your point.
Post your proof for this entirely unsubstantiated assertion, especially since the post to which you're responding wasn't even directed to you. In fact, I directly addressed and answered RD's claims, most notably his declaration that "The ROCK is Christ and not Peter" in Mt. 16:18, for which I provided two informed sources on precisely that point. Try again.

If it's important to your point, I want to read what you wrote-not what someone else wrote.
The information would be exactly the same either way, so your complaint here smacks of little more than simple quibbling.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

OCTOBER23

If the Pope could Levitate , then he could Dunk a Basketball.

Of course, the game of basketball was invented in Canada

and thus the Pope has to come to Canada to Dunk that ball

and make it "Catholic in Canada" .:thumb:

JonahofAkron

Post your proof for this entirely unsubstantiated assertion, especially since the post to which you're responding wasn't even directed to you. In fact, I directly addressed and answered RD's claims, most notably his declaration that "The ROCK is Christ and not Peter" in Mt. 16:18, for which I provided two informed sources on precisely that point. Try again.

The information would be exactly the same either way, so your complaint here smacks of little more than simple quibbling.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Ok.

I was talking about you looking at my posts that will now include refutations by other people-I have one that still needs to be refuted that is about papal infallibility.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
If the Pope could Levitate , then he could Dunk a Basketball.

Of course, the game of basketball was invented in Canada

and thus the Pope has to come to Canada to Dunk that ball

and make it "Catholic in Canada" .:thumb:

I wrote an essay on the history of basketball some 50 years ago. Basketball was invented by Canadian James Naismith at a local YMCA in Springfield, Mass.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I wrote an essay on the history of basketball some 50 years ago. Basketball was invented by Canadian James Naismith at a local YMCA in Springfield, Mass.

that is where the college basketball hall of fame is

been there
done that