ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

heir

TOL Subscriber
The word of truth is the word of God, the Bible.
I don't believe the "word of truth" as it concerns us is the word of God, the Bible. The word of God is already rightly divided. It's layed out exactly as God wants it to be.

You rightly divide it by believing what it says instead believing of what people say that it says and by shunning profane and vain babblings, such as "God is a Dispensationalist".
Believing the Bible is an excellent start, for sure! I'm glad to hear you say that. As to "the word of truth", it is specific. Paul defines it as "the gospel of your salvation"! Check it out!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

It is the gospel of Christ!

Paul declares it here:

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

It (the gospel of Christ) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (although no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but to all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV).

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

So what does Paul mean when he writes to rightly divide it? First of all, there's more than one gospel in your Bible. If you don't separate out the gospel that is "the gospel of YOUR salvation" as mentioned in Ephesians 1:13, from others, you could be believing the wrong gospel that is not the gospel that is the power of God to save you in the dispensation of the grace of God.

For example, you could think that your gospel (good news) is that you need to be water baptized for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38 KJV), sell all that you have (Matthew 19:21 KJV, Acts 2:45 KJV), endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 24:13 KJV) wait for the times of refreshing that shall come from the presence of the Lord (the second coming) that your sins may be blotted out (Acts 3:19-21 KJV). But, that's NOT your gospel (good news)! And it is not the the gospel of YOUR salvation, the power of God to save you today!

As shown above, the gospel that is the power of God to save you is the gospel of Christ; how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and was raised again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! It was given by revelation of Jesus Christ to the apostle Paul (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) to usward (Romans 11:13 KJV). Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God for YOU gentiles (Ephesians 3:1 KJV). Paul was given the form of sound words that we are to hold fast to today (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV). That would be Romans through Philemon.

Our good news must be divided out from other good news in the Bible. Failure or flat out refusal to rightly divide the word of truth causes nothing, but confusion and will most certainly cause you to lose reward at the judgment seat of Christ (assuming you're saved 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

I hope this helps you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where did Paul get the oikonomia that he said was given to him?

The same place all the apostles and prophets got it from.

Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
Eph 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't believe the "word of truth" as it concerns us is the word of God, the Bible. The word of God is already rightly divided. It's layed out exactly as God wants it to be.

Believing the Bible is an excellent start, for sure! I'm glad to hear you say that. As to "the word of truth", it is specific. Paul defines it as "the gospel of your salvation"! Check it out!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

It is the gospel of Christ!

Paul declares it here:

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

It (the gospel of Christ) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (although no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but to all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV).

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

So what does Paul mean when he writes to rightly divide it? First of all, there's more than one gospel in your Bible. If you don't separate out the gospel that is "the gospel of YOUR salvation" as mentioned in Ephesians 1:13, from others, you could be believing the wrong gospel that is not the gospel that is the power of God to save you in the dispensation of the grace of God.

For example, you could think that your gospel (good news) is that you need to be water baptized for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38 KJV), sell all that you have (Matthew 19:21 KJV, Acts 2:45 KJV), endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 24:13 KJV) wait for the times of refreshing that shall come from the presence of the Lord (the second coming) that your sins may be blotted out (Acts 3:19-21 KJV). But, that's NOT your gospel (good news)! And it is not the the gospel of YOUR salvation, the power of God to save you today!

As shown above, the gospel that is the power of God to save you is the gospel of Christ; how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and was raised again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! It was given by revelation of Jesus Christ to the apostle Paul (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) to usward (Romans 11:13 KJV). Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God for YOU gentiles (Ephesians 3:1 KJV). Paul was given the form of sound words that we are to hold fast to today (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV). That would be Romans through Philemon.

Our good news must be divided out from other good news in the Bible. Failure or flat out refusal to rightly divide the word of truth causes nothing, but confusion and will most certainly cause you to lose reward at the judgment seat of Christ (assuming you're saved 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

I hope this helps you.

There is only one gospel which saves, and all of Gods apostles and prophets preach it.

It is the same one Paul preached.

Acts 2 is not different to Pauls gospel.

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

LA
That's not the gospel that Paul preached for salvation, LA Lost. This is: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ok heir hitler.

Paul and all the apostles all preached the same gospel, there is only one.

LA
There IS presently, but not in the Bible.

Peter did not know that gospel that Paul preached until Paul went up and communicated it unto them, at the time of Acts 15.

Galatians 2:1-9 KJV

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There IS presently, but not in the Bible.

Peter did not know that gospel that Paul preached until Paul went up and communicated it unto them, at the time of Acts 15.

Galatians 2:1-9 KJV

heir hitler,

You have not provided any scripture showing Paul taught the gospel to the other apostles.

It is just made up stuff from MAD to avoid the Acts 2 entrance into the Kingdom of God as the first of the NT church did enter.

Paul preached the same--

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
heir hitler,

You have not provided any scripture showing Paul taught the gospel to the other apostles.
They didn't know it until Paul went up by revelation and communicated it to them. That's what it says. They added nothing to Paul, but contrariwise...That means Paul added to them! Religion would have us believe it was the other way around.

Paul preached the same--
It couldn't be more different!

At Pentecost (a Jewish holy day) Peter preached:

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Peter preached the blotting out of sins at the second coming of the Lord

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Paul writes that we have NOW received the atonement:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul says it was a secret since the world began

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

And why are you calling me heir hitler?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They didn't know it until Paul went up by revelation and communicated it to them. That's what it says. They added nothing to Paul, but contrariwise...That means Paul added to them! Religion would have us believe it was the other way around.

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

yeah, hitler seems uncalled for la :argue:

heir

TOL Subscriber
2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Poor LA wants it to say that Christ was raised from the dead according to Acts 2:30 KJV

Poor LA is hanging his/her hat on Acts 2:38 instead of the gospel of Christ. He/she will never be established in the faith without Paul's my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, a according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest...Romans 16:25-27 KJV

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are making things up.

Gal 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
Gal 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
Gal 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Paul preached:

Peter preached the death of Christ, His resurrection, and His ascension to Gods throne, water baptism, the remission of sins, and the receiving of the Holy Spirit.

If you can not see that in there, then you are blind.

No he did not. Peter preached the forgiveness of Christ now and his refreshing now, and the sending of Jesus Christ in the future.

Peter was speaking of the future restitution.

It was only kept secret from the world, not from men like Abraham.

Peter said to Cornelius:

Paul writes:

That is what happened to Cornelius.

How often have you called me LA lost and other names like unsaved etc.?

Now you want to cry about being called a name?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Poor LA wants it to say that Christ was raised from the dead according to Acts 2:30 KJV

Poor LA is hanging his/her hat on Acts 2:38 instead of the gospel of Christ. He/she will never be established in the faith without Paul's my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, a according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest...Romans 16:25-27 KJV

Well poor LA has believed Pauls gospel for 50 years and has received and been baptized in the Holy Spirit as well.

Pauls gospel is the same as that of the Apostles and Prophets of Christ.

There is none other.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
How often have you called me LA lost and other names like unsaved etc.?

Now you want to cry about being called a name?

LA
I do not believe you are saved. You hang your hat on Acts 2:38 as the gospel, but the power of God unto salvation to every one that beieveth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV) is the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). We are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV)

Those at Pentecost were to repent (change their mind) about WHO Jesus Christ was and be identified with Him for the remission of sins looking forward to the second coming for the blotting out of sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV, 1 John 1:9 KJV).

Is it any wonder I call you lost? You are trusting in a salvation that is not complete (1 Peter 1:9-10 KJV).

And I'm not crying about you calling me heir hitler, I just don't get it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well poor LA has believed Pauls gospel for 50 years and has received and been baptized in the Holy Spirit as well.
I don't even know what that is.

And if it's true that you believed Paul's gospel, why do you fight it so and insist it's the same gospel that Peter preached when it was clearly a mystery Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV and why aren't you holding fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

And if it's true that you believed Paul's gospel, why do you fight it so and insist it's the same gospel that Peter preached when it was clearly a mystery Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV and why aren't you holding fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV?

LA doesn't even know what he's talking about! He just makes
himself look ridiculous! I'd laugh at him but, it's so tragic!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Heir, you're one of the "extreme few" around TOL that preach/teach
Paul's Gospel! Thank God for you and a few of the others that,
understand what the "Dispensation of Grace" is all about!