ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

musterion

I've been taking the abuse of the dispies on this forum. It ticks me off. For some reason they are angry with me

I think I can safely guarantee you that not one MAD on this board is "angry" with you. Other emotions...pity, for one...yes, but not angry, Sir Projectsalot.

You're clearly emotionally torqued right now. Why not go for a ride on that Yamaha, blow off some steam. You'll feel a whole lot better if you do, champ.

musterion

He is a drooling idiot. How is that MY fault?
Wait a minute, I thought I was saying that you are a drooling idiot. Who is the idiot that said "God is a Dispensationalist"?

See what I mean? First you couldn't spell Scofield, now you can't even keep your own posts straight. Take a break, Timbo.

Timotheos

See what I mean? First you couldn't spell Scofield, now you can't even keep your own posts straight. Take a break, Timbo.
YOU said that I called Dan a drooling idiot. I called YOU a drooling idiot. You knew all along that I never called Dan a drooling idiot. My problem was believing you when you said that I called Dan a drooling idiot. I just shouldn't believe anything you post. I also don't believe that you are not Res. You act JUST like him. You are as stupid as he is too.

musterion

Report me, then. If you think I'm Res under an assumed name, that would be a violation of the rules because Res IS back and is already posting under a new name...as we speak, in fact.

But go ahead and report me, Timmy.

Cross Reference

I believe the KJB and recognize that while all scripture is for us, it's certainly not all to us or about us.

But the principles are and what it points to that God would have us understand.. Teaching man how to hear from God is what is most important else why the exhortation to read the "written word", as Jesus did, for overcoming Satan and learning how to die to self?

heir

TOL Subscriber
But the principles are and what it points to that God would have us understand..Teaching man how to hear from God is what is most important else why the exhortation to read the "written word", as Jesus did, for overcoming Satan and learning how to die to self?
1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
I've been taking the abuse of the dispies on this forum. It ticks me off. For some reason they are angry with me that the Bible doesn't say that God is a dispensationalist. I would rather have a rational discussion, but that is impossible with Dispensationalists. They view any questions as an attack on God Himself, the original Dispensationalist. Don't dare ask these idiots WHY they believe that God is a dispie.
Do you 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV?

No thanks. I'm not interested. I have all I need with all scripture 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

Timotheos

Report me, then. If you think I'm Res under an assumed name, that would be a violation of the rules because Res IS back and is already posting under a new name...as we speak, in fact.

But go ahead and report me, Timmy.

Res IS posting AS you post. But what is that to me? I know who you are, and if you aren't Res you should think about what is wrong with you that you post so much like Res.

musterion

Res IS posting AS you post. But what is that to me? I know who you are, and if you aren't Res you should think about what is wrong with you that you post so much like Res.

1. Put the goalpost back where it was. You accused me of being Res, and Res of being me. Having two log-ins at one time is a violation of the rules. Report it or hush.

2. What if I don't particularly have a problem with how Res posts? I'd be worried if my posts resembled yours.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, and Verse 16.
Good.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

What is the word of truth and how do you rightly divide it?

Timotheos

Good.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

What is the word of truth and how do you rightly divide it?

The word of truth is the word of God, the Bible. You rightly divide it by believing what it says instead believing of what people say that it says and by shunning profane and vain babblings, such as "God is a Dispensationalist".

musterion

The word of truth is the word of God, the Bible. You rightly divide it by believing what it says instead believing of what people say that it says and by shunning profane and vain babblings, such as "God is a Dispensationalist".

Where did Paul get the oikonomia that he said was given to him?