ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

Timotheos

There is only one foundation of one House of God that any can build on.

Therefore the foundation Paul was speaking of was the local church work and not the one foundation of Christ which is common to all.

LA

Good Morning LA,
I just wanted to send some encouragement your way. You are doing good.

Here are some more jugglers.
:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

DAN P

So what MAD is saying is that the Apostles of Christ along with the others of the 120 plus the 3000, plus the multitudes which followed including those in Samaria and the eunuch who took the message to Africa and Cornelius, did not know about the grace of God to mankind through the death burial and resurrection of Christ..
/QUOTE]

Hi , and why not give verses how Cornelius was saved in Acts 10 ?

We are to use scripture to show our proof , which you do not do , so explain Cornelius salvation , If you can ??

Why not be honest and ADMIT you do not NO ??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;41ies will I remember no more. Heb 8:13 In that he saith said:
Hi , and do you K N O W what the word CONTEXT means ??

#1 , Who was the Old Covenant given too ?? TO JEWS , dont you see !!

#2 , The Old Covenant WAXETH OLD , and what replaced it ??

#3 , So , let me help you OUT here , the Old Covenant Waxeth old and God replaced it with the New Covenant !!:carryon::carryon:

But you say , I do not see it !! Not suprised , I say !!

I say that the Preaching of Jesus and the 12 has now been SUPENDED !! :shut::shut:

That is why Israel was set aside and Matt 28:19-20 was also done away with !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good Morning LA,
I just wanted to send some encouragement your way. You are doing good.

Here are some more jugglers.
:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

Thanks Tim.

It seems the MAD people have two identities instead of one.

They want to believe the body of Christ is the body of Jesus Himself, which is presently in Heaven, not on earth.

The Bride of Christ is His body on earth.

The bride has its own hearing, seeing, speaking, on earth, and it is not Christs own head in Heaven.

1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Co 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
1Co 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1Co 12:19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1Co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

The head of every man is Christ, the head of the woman is the man.

MADists think the wife has no head of her own with hair on.

The Head of the household is the man, not just his head with hair on.

MADists say they are not the Bride of Christ and they are right.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what MAD is saying is that the Apostles of Christ along with the others of the 120 plus the 3000, plus the multitudes which followed including those in Samaria and the eunuch who took the message to Africa and Cornelius, did not know about the grace of God to mankind through the death burial and resurrection of Christ..
/QUOTE]

Hi , and why not give verses how Cornelius was saved in Acts 10 ?

We are to use scripture to show our proof , which you do not do , so explain Cornelius salvation , If you can ??

Why not be honest and ADMIT you do not NO ??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

I know enough to know you are an idiot.

You do not know even that.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stop trying to put a dress on His Body.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

It seems the MAD people do not understand the mystery.

LA

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;4 The head of every man is Christ said:
Hi and you and Student x are on the same page INFANTS and 1 Cor 13:12 describes both to the "T " !!

This is what happens when you'all BECOME KJV' Only and you will never grow up and will always wear DIAPERS and become SMELLY while we are a FRAGRANCE to all that will listen !!

As to the Body of Christ I just TRUMP you with Gal 3:28 and in the Body of Christ there can not be MALE nor FEMALE , case closed !!:bang::bang::bang::chuckle::chuckle:

Gal 3:28 is far REACHING and a very important verse to understand !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

LA

Further to that, Paul said--

2Co 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

LA

dreadknought

Hi to all , and in Eph 5:2 , the Holy Spirit wrote by Paul !!

Paul has written , " And regulate your lives in love as even Christ has Loved us , and DELIVERED Himself ( Gal 2:20 ) up for us , and Offering and a Sacrifice to God , FOR AN AROMA of a Sweet Fragrance "
This how God see and SMELLS those Saved by Grace and by Following His Appointed Apostle , 1 Cor 11:1 .

Other verses tha say we are a SWEET SMELLING AROMA are in 2 Cor 2;14-15 all Dispensationalist are and Aroma not only to God but to those around us in our daily lives !

We are BLESSED !!

DAN P
You'd better read Eph 1 before systemitizing Eph 5. :plain:

DAN P

I know enough to know you are an idiot.

You do not know even that.

LA

Hi , and in my HUMBLE SPIRIT , all KJV-ONLY believers are like you all write BILGE and speak like INFANTS !!

I do know that you are not DISPENSATIONALIST CERTIFIED and still CRAWLING as all Acts 2 , people will be Judged by Paul's Gospel in Rom 2:16 and WEEP now and then WEEP at the Bema SEAT !!:mock::mock::mock:

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and in my HUMBLE SPIRIT , all KJV-ONLY believers are like you all write BILGE and speak like INFANTS !!

I do know that you are not DISPENSATIONALIST CERTIFIED and still CRAWLING as all Acts 2 , people will be Judged by Paul's Gospel in Rom 2:16 and WEEP now and then WEEP at the Bema SEAT !!:mock::mock::mock:

DAN P

For one thing I am not KJV only.

So you lie.

You also threaten using the Bible.

and a mocker to boot.

Read the book of Esther and repent.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stop trying to put a dress on His Body.

LA

DAN P

The "Scripture" of Ephesus has a beginning and the end....... just as covenant does.

Hi and where is the verse in Eph where ir speaks of a BRIDE ??:bang::bang:

I will explain to you KJV-ONLY crowd !!

Will say how many Covenants are left ??

#1 There is the Abrahamic Covenant !

#2 , There us the New Covnant !

#3 , There is the Davidic Covenant !

#4 There is the Palestinnian Covenant !

Which one are you Grasshoppers talking about and they are all Un-conditional , know what that means ?

dan p