ECT WHAT PAUL SAYS ABOUT THE O.T. !!

john w

Hall of Fame
My faith is where it has been since 1978 which is in Jesus, and I believe He is more than sufficient.

You should pick your friends better J.W. is nothing more than a caricature and a phony. No Christian speaks to others , Christian or not, as that nit wit speaks to people.

You keep agreeing with others that are in error and follow deception and we will see how that works out for you in eternity.

Another whimper, from the deceptive cry baby.

john w

Hall of Fame
My faith is where it has been since 1978 which is in Jesus, and I believe He is more than sufficient.

You should pick your friends better J.W. is nothing more than a caricature and a phony. No Christian speaks to others , Christian or not, as that nit wit speaks to people.

You keep agreeing with others that are in error and follow deception and we will see how that works out for you in eternity.

Refer to Him as the Lord Jesus Christ, punk-show respect. You will eventually.

john w

Hall of Fame
nah, dan you will be in my class learning to not put others in front of Jesus.The class is faith in Jesus 101.

You will be in "The White Throne" class, where you will bow down, in respect, and refer to the Savior, as the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," in disrespect.

DAN P

Well when I am at the marriage supper of the Lamb I will not have to have any faith,hope , and or expectation in what it will be like now will I ?

Hi and where and WHEN and WHERE is that MARRIAGE going to take PLACE ?

dan p

DAN P

You will be in "The White Throne" class, where you will bow down, in respect, and refer to the Savior, as the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," in disrespect.

Hi and DODGE can not say how he was saved , nor explain where he goes when he DIES and refuses to say what it means and should be afraid as they are ACCUSED and FALLEN from Grace !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and where and WHEN and WHERE is that MARRIAGE going to take PLACE ?

dan p

Lengthy but pretty much sums it up:

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb
By: Steve Maltz | Nov 2012
So the first marriage, between God and Israel, failed on account of the bride's adultery. The second marriage is to be between God's son and the Church, both Jew and Gentile. No wonder the Church has had a problem with the Jews - no-one gets on with their mother-in-law do they (think about it)!? Joking aside, there's a lot we can learn from this new marriage covenant, between Jesus and the Church.

The first thing to note is that the wedding hasn't yet happened. We are still at the betrothal stage, the Church is just engaged to be married to Jesus. He proposed to us during the Last Supper when he said:

"Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." (Matthew 26:27-28)

This covenant was to be made possible by the shedding of Jesus's blood as the sacrifice for sin. He paid the bride price with his life. Our acceptance of this covenant is dependent on our response to this act. In the act of betrothal it is Jewish custom to share a cup of wine together, so we can see the connection here. When we take Holy Communion it is a reminder of our betrothal to Jesus. We are partakers in the longest engagement period in history!

Another Jewish custom at the time of betrothal is for the groom to present his bride with special gifts, mementos to sustain her during the engagement period. The Bride of Jesus, the Bride of Christ, the Church has received the greatest gift of all, that of the Holy Spirit.

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." (Acts 2:38)

"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." (John 14:26)

What a gift, what a reminder! A very practical gift indeed!

Also, during this period the groom has to prepare a place for them to stay in after the wedding, the wedding chamber. This is usually built in his father's house, to his father's specifications.

Jesus also spoke of this to his bride, the Church. So a place is being prepared for Christians to stay with him immediately after the Wedding ceremony.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." (John 14:1-3)

During the betrothal period, the couple is considered as husband and wife. This is shown in the following passage.

"This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly." (Matthew 1:18-19)

Sex was prohibited during this period, which is why the sudden and inexplicable pregnancy of Mary was a public disgrace and Joseph quietly planned to divorce her.

"But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:20)

Until he was shown the complete picture, of course.

Returning to the Bride of Christ, the engagement can't last forever. Eventually the moment must come, the marriage ceremony, the wedding. One day the wedding chamber will be ready and the groom's father signals the all-clear, now fetch your bride! The shofar is blown and the groom comes for his bride.

Wow, those of you into end-times stuff would immediately see the connection here. Because there will be a time when Jesus comes back for his bride, the Bride of Christ, the Church.

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

The next fact you can take or leave, but it's the next item in the Jewish wedding narrative. In the ceremony, the newly weds will spend seven days in the wedding chamber, then the groom presents the bride to the world, a sort of second coming, or Second Coming, for those with a dramatic bent! Then comes the wedding supper, or Wedding Supper. You can build your own prophetic interpretations around this, I am certainly not getting drawn into end-times speculation!

"Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear." (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.) Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!' "And he added, "These are the true words of God." (Revelation 19:6-9)

https://www.premier.org.uk/Blogs/Yeshua-Explored/The-Marriage-Supper-of-the-Lamb

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi and DODGE can not say how he was saved , nor explain where he goes when he DIES and refuses to say what it means and should be afraid as they are ACCUSED and FALLEN from Grace !!

dan p
He's a kid, having tantrums, as we engage him in doctrinal points, and all we hear from him is pouting, stock cliches, emotional diatribes, w/o addressing the arguments presented.

DAN P

He's a kid, having tantrums, as we engage him in doctrinal points, and all we hear from him is pouting, stock cliches, emotional diatribes, w/o addressing the arguments presented.

Hi and I have notice , that they have AVOIDED my OP on 2 Cpr 3:14-16 and refuse to answer how Jews are saved today , and I am having FUN and does not take much to confuse them !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I have notice , that they have AVOIDED my OP on 2 Cpr 3:14-16 and refuse to answer how Jews are saved today , and I am having FUN and does not take much to confuse them !!

dan p

lol, coming from those that have no clue what they are talking about that is a hoot dan. Most in MAD use Jesus as window dressing so they can follow Paul and ignore Jesus and what Jesus taught.Most folks avoid you because you rarely make any sense as your arguments are not scriptural and are a culmination of the errors you have bought into.

Keep patting yourself on the back about how much you love Jesus as you ignore Jesus to follow Paul.

Anyone saved today ,Jews or gentiles , is saved by placing their faith in Jesus or they are not saved and only deceiving themselves.

DAN P

lol, coming from those that have no clue what they are talking about that is a hoot dan. Most in MAD use Jesus as window dressing so they can follow Paul and ignore Jesus and what Jesus taught.Most folks avoid you because you rarely make any sense as your arguments are not scriptural and are a culmination of the errors you have bought into.

Keep patting yourself on the back about how much you love Jesus as you ignore Jesus to follow Paul.

Anyone saved today ,Jews or gentiles , is saved by placing their faith in Jesus or they are not saved and only deceiving themselves.

Hi and here is just verse in 1 Cor 11:1 , You become IMITATORS of me , just as I also am of Christ !!

The Greek word BE / GINOMAI is ion th Greek PRESENT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE AND IN THE IMPERATIVE MOOD !!

#1 The Present tense means CONTINUOUS ACTION in the DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE of God !!

#2 , The PASSIVE VOICE means the Holy Spirit is doing the action for you to follow Paul as Paul follows Christ !!

#3 , The IMPERATIVE MOOD is a mood of COMMAND for you to follow Paul !!

And there are more than just this verse !!

Believe it OR not !!

This is a MEMO from God Himself !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and here is just verse in 1 Cor 11:1 , You become IMITATORS of me , just as I also am of Christ !!

The Greek word BE / GINOMAI is ion th Greek PRESENT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE AND IN THE IMPERATIVE MOOD !!

#1 The Present tense means CONTINUOUS ACTION in the DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE of God !!

#2 , The PASSIVE VOICE means the Holy Spirit is doing the action for you to follow Paul as Paul follows Christ !!

#3 , The IMPERATIVE MOOD is a mood of COMMAND for you to follow Paul !!

And there are more than just this verse !!

Believe it OR not !!

This is a MEMO from God Himself !!

dan p

Wrong again dan, the verse actually says follow me as I follow Jesus. Paul was pointing folks to Jesus NOT to himself.

No dan it is not a memo from God it is you misrepresenting and taking scripture out of context to promote your pope Paul. I have an apostle and a high priest and His name is Jesus

DAN P

Wrong again dan, the verse actually says follow me as I follow Jesus. Paul was pointing folks to Jesus NOT to himself.

No dan it is not a memo from God it is you misrepresenting and taking scripture out of context to promote your pope Paul. I have an apostle and a high priest and His name is Jesus

Hi and how can you have a high Priest , when we are " in Christ and Christ as the HEAD ??

It is just as bad to say that the B O C is a woman , NOT !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and how can you have a high Priest , when we are " in Christ and Christ as the HEAD ??

It is just as bad to say that the B O C is a woman , NOT !!

dan p

dan, you might want to get a bible and actually read it some times.

Heb 4:15
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

dan, how many people you figure was tempted like us yet without sin ? Hint: He was born in Bethlehem of a virgin,lived 33 years without "1" sin, healed the sick, raised the dead, walked on water,was crucified at Calvary, prophesied about by the OT prophets ex. Isiah 53, rose after 3 days in the tomb, ascended into heaven, and is returning for His church ?

Another hint: Christ is the high priest that is if you are a Christian.

Here is another one dan:

Hebrews 5:5

5 also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him: “You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.”

The angel in Revelation referred to those in Christ as His bride. You are 1000 % wrong with every answer you gave, dan.

Rev 21:9
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Last edited:

DAN P

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

dan, how many people you figure was tempted like us yet without sin ? Hint: He was born in Bethlehem of a virgin,lived 33 years without "1" sin, healed the sick, raised the dead, walked on water,was crucified at Calvary, prophesied about by the OT prophets ex. Isiah 53, rose after 3 days in the tomb, ascended into heaven, and is returning for His church ?

Here is another one dan:

5 also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him: “You are My Son,

The angel in Revelation referred to those in Christ as His bride. You are 1000 % wrong with every answer you gave, dan.

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Hi and ONLY Israel had a High Priest and NOT the Body of Christ , nor does Paul , who writes to the B O C never say that we have a HIGH PRIEST !!

Hebrews is written to Hebrews and not to us , that simple !!

You people never see what the CONTEXT is !!

dan p

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Here is another one dan:

The Bride looks like the New Jerusalem to me, according to the Revelation.

DAN P

The Bride looks like the New Jerusalem to me, according to the Revelation.[/QUOT

Hi and also , John 3:28-29 , show who is the BRIDE and the Bridegroom ?

In the B O C , Gal 3:28 there NO Males nor Females and you have a problem , !!

dan p

dodge

The Bride looks like the New Jerusalem to me, according to the Revelation.

Looks like the BOC according to the verse !

DAN P

Looks like the BOC according to the verse !

Hi and it is in Rev 21:10 and shewed me that great city the holt Jerusalem descending out of the heaven from God !!

dan p

dan p

dodge

Hi and it is in Rev 21:10 and shewed me that great city the holt Jerusalem descending out of the heaven from God !!

dan p

dan p

Dang dan can you read ?

The bride= Jesus

The Lamb's wife= the Lamb's bride.