ECT WHAT PAUL SAYS ABOUT THE O.T. !!

DAN P

NO dan you are WRONG there is only one "I AM" and it is God NOT the Apostle Paul.

dan, you do know it is a sin to lie right ? I did respond to your wrong belief about who the "I AM" is as did others.

dan, Paul simply said I am an Apostle ! Read it again.

Rom 11:13

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

dan, Paul is NOT saying he is Christ in 2 Cor.2:10 NOT even close. You sir are deceived and confused.

2Co 2:10
To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

Hi and in Rom 11:13 is written , " I / EGO and AM / EIMI Mmeans I AM " I AM indeed apostles of GENTILES !!

The same in Rom 11:13 and 7:14 and 1 Cor 1:12 and 3:4 and 15:9 and 1 Tim 1:15 and the Holy Spirit wrote these trough Paul !!

Easy to prove , by checking the Greek Text !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and you did NOT reply to my post and I do not blame you as you do NOT have the experience NOR knowledge , to respond !!

Read 2 Cor 2:10 To whom I forgave it , for your sakes FORGAVE I it in the person of Christ !!

A bitter Pill for you to Swallow is it not !!

In Rom 11:13 the Holy Spirit has Paul write " I AM " and in othere verses !!

dan p

That is blasphemy.

Plain and simple.

dodge

Hi prove that 2 Cor 2:10 is BLASPHEMY , and you both seem to be PRAVIACATORS and are just CATERWAULING !!

dan p

dan, just in case you missed it"I AM " is what God calls Himself as does Jesus , and Paul is not God even though you are inferring he is. dan , that is blasphemy.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you believe you can get to heaven without going through Jesus as I quoted John 14:6 where Jesus said," I am the way,the truth, and the life,and NO MAN comes to the Father but by me".

OK dan I give how are you planning on getting to heaven ? That is right you believe Paul is the "I AM" , which of course is blasphemy and flat out wrong.

Dopdgedeceiver, to the children of Israel:That is right you Israelites believe Moses is the "I AM" , which of course is blasphemy and flat out wrong.

You satanic accuser of the brethren. Get off TOL, child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
dan, just in case you missed it"I AM " is what God calls Himself as does Jesus , and Paul is not God even though you are inferring he is. dan , that is blasphemy.

You, to the children of Israel:Moses is not God even though you are inferring he is. Israelites, that is blasphemy.

DAN P

Hi and I never said that Paul is God !!

The same Greek woeds that John 8:12 used are the same Greeks that the Holy Spirit used to define what EGO / I and what AM / EIMI means that Paul FORGAVE in the person of Christ !!

dan p

dodge

He is going to the grave, and then tribulations, then he plans on going to the Kingdom,........ long trip, wish him luck with that...:chuckle:

My faith is where it has been since 1978 which is in Jesus, and I believe He is more than sufficient.

You should pick your friends better J.W. is nothing more than a caricature and a phony. No Christian speaks to others , Christian or not, as that nit wit speaks to people.

You keep agreeing with others that are in error and follow deception and we will see how that works out for you in eternity.

DAN P

My faith is where it has been since 1978 which is in Jesus, and I believe He is more than sufficient.

You should pick your friends better J.W. is nothing more than a caricature and a phony. No Christian speaks to others , Christian or not, as that nit wit speaks to people.

You keep agreeing with others that are in error and follow deception and we will see how that works out for you in eternity.

Hi and when you arrive , you will be in my class in DISPENSATIOALISM 101 for sure !!~

dan p

dodge

Hi and when you arrive , you will be in my class in DISPENSATIOALISM 101 for sure !!~

dan p

nah, dan you will be in my class learning to not put others in front of Jesus.The class is faith in Jesus 101.

DAN P

nah, dan you will be in my class learning to not put others in front of Jesus.The class is faith in Jesus 101.

Hi and not even a good try as 1 Cor 13:13 says that in the end FAITH and HOPE are gone and only LOVE is the GREATEST !!

Maybe you will say WHY FAITH and HOPE are Gone , waiting for your reply ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and not even a good try as 1 Cor 13:13 says that in the end FAITH and HOPE are gone and only LOVE is the GREATEST !!

Maybe you will say WHY FAITH and HOPE are Gone , waiting for your reply ??

dan p

Well when I am at the marriage supper of the Lamb I will not have to have any faith,hope , and or expectation in what it will be like now will I ?