ECT WHAT PAUL SAYS ABOUT THE O.T. !!

DAN P

Hi to all and many do not realize , that many see that the OT is the history of Israel and it's LAW !!

Mant use many CLIChe"s , like , the OT is the new testament , realved and confuse what the DIATHEKE really means !!

In 2 Cor 3:13 , Moses face was COVERED so the children of Israel not to Gaze towards the End of that being ABOLISHED !!

Verse 14 says , But their thoughts were HARDENED at the reading of the OLD COVENANT the same covering remains , not being uncovered which is being ABOLISHED BY Christ !!

So we see that Israel did not understand what the Law was saying and the same remains to these Gentiles who read the Law today !!

When Jesus came , it would be about some 40 years and Israel was to be set aside !!

That is why Christ saved Paul , with a message for Gentiles , the Revelation of the MYSTERY as Rom 16:25 and 26 reveal !!

This means that their were 2 meaasages , LAW , which was set aside !!

Then a new message of God's FAVOR or called God's Grace or called the Dispensation of the MYSTERY , and then there is only 1 P 1P for TODAY !!

This is why we do not follow Jesus and ONLY FOLLOW the risen Christ 1 Co 11:1 !!

dan p

dodge

Hi to all and many do not realize , that many see that the OT is the history of Israel and it's LAW !!

Mant use many CLIChe"s , like , the OT is the new testament , realved and confuse what the DIATHEKE really means !!

In 2 Cor 3:13 , Moses face was COVERED so the children of Israel not to Gaze towards the End of that being ABOLISHED !!

Verse 14 says , But their thoughts were HARDENED at the reading of the OLD COVENANT the same covering remains , not being uncovered which is being ABOLISHED BY Christ !!

So we see that Israel did not understand what the Law was saying and the same remains to these Gentiles who read the Law today !!

When Jesus came , it would be about some 40 years and Israel was to be set aside !!

That is why Christ saved Paul , with a message for Gentiles , the Revelation of the MYSTERY as Rom 16:25 and 26 reveal !!

This means that their were 2 meaasages , LAW , which was set aside !!

Then a new message of God's FAVOR or called God's Grace or called the Dispensation of the MYSTERY , and then there is only 1 P 1P for TODAY !!

This is why we do not follow Jesus and ONLY FOLLOW the risen Christ 1 Co 11:1 !!

dan p

Hello ! The risen Christ is the same Christ that walked the earth for 33 years except now in a glorified body.

Since Jesus taught while in His flesh all you are doing is making excuses to IGNORE Jesus' teachings.

DAN P

Hello ! The risen Christ is the same Christ that walked the earth for 33 years except now in a glorified body.

Since Jesus taught while in His flesh all you are doing is making excuses to IGNORE Jesus' teachings.

Hi and that is your REBUTTAL , so you like being CALLOW , good job !!

Does some write your answers , for you ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and that is your REBUTTAL , so you like being CALLOW , good job !!

Does some write your answers , for you ??

dan p

I cut through your nonsense and expose your excuses to justify your MAD error. It does not take much. No need to be long winded to rebuke and expose such dribble.

Interplanner

We don't follow Jesus only because there are so many miraculous or supernatural things he did, and because he alone sacrificed for our atonement. There are plenty of things he said to do which we should follow, which endure past the particulars of his times.

DAN P

"Give freely, because you have received freely."

Hi and it was to HARD for you to explain what ATONEMENT really means ??

It says to me that your FORMER teachers did a ROTTEN job of teaching you what DISPENSATIONALISM really means !!

Paul uses 3 Greek words to discribe what ATONEMENT means and they are KATALLAGE , KATALASSO , and APOKATALLOSSO !!

APOKATALLOSSO and this verb means " TO COMPLETELY CHANGE " and it means a reconnection between God and Man !!

Atonment MEANS Reconciliation !!

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

dan, there is nothing to rebut MAD is a lie.

Hi and for your information , I am an Acts 9 Dispensationalists , PERIOD !!

You are just a CALLOW GUY !!

And you will never disprove OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATIONALISM even on ypour best day !!

Can you try Ron 16:25 and 26 BUT YOU will never understand it !! LOL

dan p

dodge

Hi and for your information , I am an Acts 9 Dispensationalists , PERIOD !!

You are just a CALLOW GUY !!

And you will never disprove OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATIONALISM even on ypour best day !!

Can you try Ron 16:25 and 26 BUT YOU will never understand it !! LOL

dan p

Scripture disproves Acts 9 Dipsy, but Then again if you ignore scripture you will fall for anything Satan throws at you.

DAN P

Scripture disproves Acts 9 Dipsy, but Then again if you ignore scripture you will fall for anything Satan throws at you.

Hi and IF it disproves Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 , then explain How Paul was saved , BUT where is that experience to explain it , you can not NOR , can you explain how you were saved under a 1p 1p program , CAN YOU ??

Who are you KIDDING ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and IF it disproves Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 , then explain How Paul was saved , BUT where is that experience to explain it , you can not NOR , can you explain how you were saved under a 1p 1p program , CAN YOU ??

Who are you KIDDING ??

dan p

So you believe you can get to heaven without going through Jesus as I quoted John 14:6 where Jesus said," I am the way,the truth, and the life,and NO MAN comes to the Father but by me".

OK dan I give how are you planning on getting to heaven ? That is right you believe Paul is the "I AM" , which of course is blasphemy and flat out wrong.

DAN P

So you believe you can get to heaven without going through Jesus as I quoted John 14:6 where Jesus said," I am the way,the truth, and the life,and NO MAN comes to the Father but by me".

OK dan I give how are you planning on getting to heaven ? That is right you believe Paul is the "I AM" , which of course is blasphemy and flat out wrong.

Hi and you did NOT reply to my post and I do not blame you as you do NOT have the experience NOR knowledge , to respond !!

Read 2 Cor 2:10 To whom I forgave it , for your sakes FORGAVE I it in the person of Christ !!

A bitter Pill for you to Swallow is it not !!

In Rom 11:13 the Holy Spirit has Paul write " I AM " and in othere verses !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you did NOT reply to my post and I do not blame you as you do NOT have the experience NOR knowledge , to respond !!

Read 2 Cor 2:10 To whom I forgave it , for your sakes FORGAVE I it in the person of Christ !!

A bitter Pill for you to Swallow is it not !!

In Rom 11:13 the Holy Spirit has Paul write " I AM " and in othere verses !!

dan p

NO dan you are WRONG there is only one "I AM" and it is God NOT the Apostle Paul.

dan, you do know it is a sin to lie right ? I did respond to your wrong belief about who the "I AM" is as did others.

dan, Paul simply said I am an Apostle ! Read it again.

Rom 11:13

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

dan, Paul is NOT saying he is Christ in 2 Cor.2:10 NOT even close. You sir are deceived and confused.

2Co 2:10
To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;