ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

Danoh

Anyone who reads Josephus who is even remotely familiar with the OT, can see that Josephus reads his notions of Scripture into the events he is reporting - some thirty plus years after their occurrance (which was when he wrote his histories).

Josephus "invented" the system of reading one's notions into Scripture that parrot food Tel, swears by.

Others after Josephus followed his same reading into things; digging his trench deeper- this trench that Tel believes what little of reality he sees things from revolves around.

Look at who backs him on any of this myth of his - book parrots.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anyone who reads Josephus who is even remotely familiar with the OT, can see that Josephus reads his notions of Scripture into the events he is reporting - some thirty plus years after their occurrance (which was when he wrote his histories).

Josephus "invented" the system of reading one's notions into Scripture that parrot food Tel, swears by.

Others after Josephus followed his same reading into things; digging his trench deeper- this trench that Tel believes what little of reality he sees things from revolves around.

Look at who backs him on any of this myth of his - book parrots.

Hate to tell you this Danoh the Darby Follower, but the Arch of Titus still stands in Rome to this day.

Also, if you ever travel to Israel, the temple isn't there, it hasn't been there since 70AD.

View attachment 24195

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't dumb myself down to your level in order to make you understand my point.

Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in 1830. Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby. Darby was in infallible man.

Preterism cannot be traced to one man.

If you can trace Preterism to one man, and show that one man invented it, and that it didn't exist before that one man, then you would have an argument against me.

However, after many years, neither you, nor anyone else has been able to trace Preterism to one man.

Therefore, Preterism wasn't invented by a fallible man like Dispensationalism was.

You were caught in a lie, and now you are squealing, like the wimpy pig, that you are, you habitual liar.

The punk is now claiming, in deceit, and drunkenness, that:

"Preterism wasn't invented by a fallible man like Dispensationalism was," because:

Preterism cannot be traced to one man.

Catch that satanic spin?

"For the sake of argument," you demonic punk, let's assume that Preterism cannot be traced to one man, as you assert.

Then:

-Identify the men, that invented it, these "bunch of men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

You accused us, sweetie, of following "fallable men" teachings. Show us the infallible men, on planet earth, that teach you, that we may follow them, so as not to be pegged as following "fallable men."

What's the problem, sweetie? In denial?

Danoh

John Nelson Darby was a fallible man who invented Dispensationalism in 1830.

Got it?

Or do you still live in denial?

What form of self-torture would be left the imbecile Tel, were all to agree with him?

He'd be back to writing into his own arm with a pen knife.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then:

-Identify the men, that invented it,

That's my point Little Johnny, it wasn't invented.

(2 Tim 2:2) And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What form of self-torture would be left the imbecile Tel, were all to agree with him?

He'd be back to writing into his own arm with a pen knife.

Once you quit living in denial, and admit that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830, then we can discuss how flawed it is.

john w

Hall of Fame
John Nelson Darby was a fallible man who invented Dispensationalism in 1830.

Got it?

Or do you still live in denial?

Show us the fallible men that we should follow, weasel.

Why do you add "fallible men," creme puff? That does NADA, for your "argument," or anyone else's,punk, and is satanic sophistry, on your part, as all men are fallible. We all know it.

Who taught you, wimp? Infallible men? Just show us these infallible men, that taught you, so that you will not accuse us of following fallable men.

You deceiving punk.

john w

Hall of Fame

(2 Tim 2:2) And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

Little, wimpy armed, little/no chin,Craigie:

- merely asserts that his "belief system" is not invented

- has no flaws in it-it is scripture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us, weakling looking, effeminate one:

-Is your "belief system" infallible? No? Then what fallible men invented parts of it, as God would never teach you a "false belierf"/"belief system?"

Come on, wimp-answer the question.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

Vs.

Here is what you claimed, you habitual liar:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was wrong because of how old it was.
I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Craigie Berstein.

Lying punk-all of TOL knows it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
- merely asserts that his "belief system" is not invented

Then prove me wrong Little Johnny?

All you have to do is trace Preterism to one man?

Show that one man invented Preterism, and that it didn't exist before the one man.

It's really easy to do that with Dispensationalism. Dispensationalism was invented by Darby in 1830, and didn't exist before Darby invented it.

Same thing with Mormonism. Mormonism was invented by Joseph Smith, and didn't exist before Smith invented it.

BTW, Smith and Darby were contemporaries, along with Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and Mary Baker Eddy.

The era was known as "the age of the cults".

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism is a false doctrine invented by a man.

Sophistry. The little, rejected punk knows that all false doctrine, by definition, is "invented," by man. As if God can invent? That does NADA to discredit anyone's belief system, whether it's dispensationalism, reformed, Catholicism(his),....or help his "argument."

That is this loser's mindset-he is a troubled, demonic moron, so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach, he is holed up in his little home, engages in lying, sophistry, deceit, to give meaning to his pathetic "life."

john w

Hall of Fame

Identify the men, that invented AD 70-ism/Preterism/, that taught it to you, these "bunch of men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

You accused us, sweetie, of following "fallable men" teachings. Show us the infallible men, on planet earth, that teach you, that we may follow them, so as not to be pegged as following "fallable men."

What's the problem, sweetie? In denial?