ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

SaulToPaul 2

"Rightly divide"

Paul tells us what the word of truth is. The gospel of our salvation.

Tet will not tell us how he rightly divides the gospel of his salvation.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Yes, Peter was addressing Jews, not Israelites from the 10 Northern Tribes.

No matter how hard you try, you can't make all Israelites Jews.

You fight so hard, and try so hard to do so, only because you have decided to defend John Nelson Darby at all costs.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's the difference? You said they were indistinguishable, didn't you?

I made it clear that it was the vast majority that was indistinguishable.

The Samaritan woman at the well knew she was a descendant of Jacob.

She wasn't a Jew, yet her father was Jacob.

Yet, you claim that all descendants of Jacob were Jews.

(John 4:12) Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

You refused to answer my question about the Samaritan woman over and over again because you know if you do, you will refute yourself.

I asked you if she was a Jew, and you won't say yes or no.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then why don't you believe in more than one gospel as the scriptures teach?

A dangerous thing to say, BR.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

SaulToPaul 2

A dangerous thing to say, BR.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

What is the whole gospel of Christ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John Nelson Darby was not a Mid Acts Dispensationalist

He was a Dispensationalist

Yes, I know.

What Darby started, Bullinger, Stam, Sir Robert Anderson and other disciples of Darby branched off into different sects of Dispensationalism.

There is Acts 2, Acts 7, Acts 9, Acts 28, and Progressive Dispensationalism.

However, they all stem from Darby

Kind of like how followers of Joseph Smith branched off into Fundamentalist LDS and LDS

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God is the Author of dispensations....other Christian theologians besides JND referred to them [incorrectly] as Economies

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He wrote to them as well. I showed you the proof.

Peter addressed Jews, Israelites from the 10 tribes, Samaritans, and pagan Gentiles.

However, he didn't say the same things to each group of people.

The only people that were ever told "they were now a people" were the Israelites from the 10 Northern Tribes.

You can see in Acts they were scattered after the persecution that rose about Stephen.

Only believers in Christ Jesus scattered after the stoning of Stephen. None of the Jews who rejected Jesus scattered anywhere.

That has nothing to do with who Peter was addressing in 1 Peter 2:10

john w

Hall of Fame
It's the same gospel preached to two very different groups of people.

Why were the Israelites born amongst the Exodus generation not circumcised for 40 years even though they had been given the Law of Moses that required circumcision?

(Joshua 5:5) All the people that came out had been circumcised, but all the people born in the wilderness during the journey from Egypt had not.

BR did not ask you that, punk.

"Then why don't you believe in more than one gospel as the scriptures teach?"-BR

=more than one piece of good news

Tell us, Craigie-what gospel was Judas told to preach? Define it-specifics.

Let me guess: Darby...

john w

Hall of Fame
You fight so hard, and try so hard to do so, only because you have decided to defend John Nelson Darby at all costs.

Pretty sad, as brother STP is methodically, with precision, breaking down Craigie's "argument," exposing it, picking it apart, disputing it, masterfully, and the wimp Craigie can only wimper, and mutter his "Darby" spam.

Well done, STP. Well done.

Sit down, Craigie...Stay down on the mat...No more blood from you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
what gospel was Judas told to preach?

Judas never preached the NC.

You guys have a very hard time understanding that Jesus was born under the OC, and that the NC wasn't put in place until the cross.

Not only that, you guys flat out deny the NC was ever put in place.

That's why Darby's teachings are such a mess.

Which is why you guys have to come up with all kinds of crazy theories to defend Darby.