What is the Gospel?

glorydaz

Danoh,

EE knows I am a non-trin and still calls me a sister.:)

Like I said he changed 180 degree.

You can learn a lot from him.

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

God is a miracle worker.

It seems EE is a fast learner.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Remember EE was accepted by the forum greatly even by Knight. But he throw it all away.

now he became unpopular member and targeted to be mocked and ridiculed as we all know.

glorydaz

Remember EE was accepted by the forum greatly even by Knight. But he throw it all away.

now he became unpopular member and targeted to be mocked and ridiculed as we all know.

He threw it all away when his PRIDE took a blow he could not handle.

There is nothing laudable about that. There is nothing laudable about grown men throwing tantrums.