What is the Gospel?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It absolutely is.
Saying it doesn't make it so.

Besides I responded directly to the assinine argument on its own merits. Is this the best you've got?

Time is a noun, whether it is abstract or concrete, it is a noun, and it is nonfiction. God is subject to no noun. It's grammar.
Stupidity

Moron

Ignoramus

Retard

Mouth breather.

I'm just trying to come up with nouns that befit this discussion we're having.

Dunce

Fool

Idiot

Imbecile

Those last few were in alphabetical order! I mean, since we're concerned with the English language and all!

Of course, unless He has said that another noun is equivalent to Him, like love, e.g.
Of course He either is equivalent to or transcends all other nouns. It's grammar.
It's stupidity is what it is. God's throne (i.e. His authority) is FOUNDED upon righteousness and justice. That's what those verses you ignored say. It doesn't say that God transcends these nouns. It doesn't say that He IS these nouns. God is not His own authority. He has authority (noun) and that authority (noun) is founded (verb) on righteousness (noun) and justice (noun).

You're damn right.

Welcome to my ignore list. There's no chance that you are ever going to be anything other than a waste of time.

:wave2:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Further, it isn't that much of a stretch at all to suggest that if God had believed that there would be no one who would have faith that He would've simply wiped out the whole mess and moved on. It would be in keeping with what we see God doing or wanting to do in the bible. He wiped out everyone but Noah and his family and if not for Moses talking Him out of it, He'd have wiped out the whole of Israel and started over with Moses.
Yeppers.

GOD can even raise up stones to be His children of Abraham.
Mat 3:9

And as a side-note, it also is a point that refutes Calvinism.
We have no decree from GOD saying that was definitely going to happen, and yet here we are told GOD can do it at any time if need be.
GOD can do things that He has not decreed to do before.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Saying it doesn't make it so.
You can turn that around on yourself. I've got grammar on my side here.
Besides I responded directly to the assinine argument on its own merits. Is this the best you've got?
I don't need anything more than grammar to defeat your thought.
Stupidity

Moron

Ignoramus

Retard

Mouth breather.

I'm just trying to come up with nouns that befit this discussion we're having.

Dunce

Fool

Idiot

Imbecile

Those last few were in alphabetical order! I mean, since we're concerned with the English language and all!

It's stupidity is what it is. God's throne (i.e. His authority) is FOUNDED upon righteousness and justice. That's what those verses you ignored say. It doesn't say that God transcends these nouns. It doesn't say that He IS these nouns. God is not His own authority. He has authority (noun) and that authority (noun) is founded (verb) on righteousness (noun) and justice (noun).
So you also subject Him to other nouns besides just time then. :think: Pretty soon, there'll be nothing left that He isn't subject to, according to you, which erases any meaning at all from what we mean when we say (the noun) "God."
You're damn right.
Weighty!
Welcome to my ignore list. There's no chance that you are ever going to be anything other than a waste of time.

:wave2:
LOL.

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

No beginning and no end means “Infinite”.

Our created universe has a Beginning and an End... “Finite”.

Our Infinite Origin (God) can interact with our Finite universe...

However... Infinity denotes that God is beyond the finite or in simpler terms... God is before (discriptive word that is lacking in depth) all that is measurable by time.

Time is linear and cannot account for God having no beginning.

To bound God to time by anything other than “choice” is to say God had some form of “beginning”.

On a train track of negative infinity... an origin would be required for the train to arrive anywhere... if placed in a finite system that is measurable by “time”.

However...

Once it is understood that the Infinite exists apart from the finite and always has... it all fits.

Evil.Eye.*{@}*

The absurdity of Religious Judgment per the Law.

Jesus says Judge not lest ye be judged.

One sinner forgiven wants to judge other sinners.

A forgiven sinner says... Oy! Ya might want to remember what Jesus said.

The sinner forgiven that likes judging to feel better than other sinners replies... Oy... your judging me!

The Fallacious argument of the forgiven sinner (1 John 1:8) that likes to judge other sinners ... falls flat on it’s face.

Argument A: Listen to Jesus
Argument B: Judge Not lest ye be judged is only for those with planks in their eye. (Spiritual Irony in play)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

The sinner forgiven that likes judging to feel better than other sinners replies... Oy... your judging me!

The Fallacious argument of the forgiven sinner (1 John 1:8) that likes to judge other sinners ... falls flat on it’s face.

Argument B: Judge Not lest ye be judged is only for those with planks in their eye. (Spiritual Irony in play)

yes, that's the reality of most churches.

Right Divider

Body part

Jesus also said this:
John 7:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:24) Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

2Tim 4:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:2) Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.