What is the Gospel?

Sonnet

As if I could figure out all of the ways God works things together to meet His purposes. Hah! But it shows that He does. Can you acknowledge that God is involved here? The passage in Ezekiel most certainly was written well prior to Jesus betrayal. Does it impress you? Do you need to know how God does these kind of things to believe that He does them? Or put another way, is it possible for the Bible (or at least these words of Ezekiel) to get such things right and not be from God?

You mean Zechariah?

It is impressive, yes.

glorydaz

If you consider that I cannot see or hear as you suggest then, of course, there would be no point in you continuing.

It should be noted that citing such a scripture as you and Calvinists do is not underpinned by scripture (seeing as Judas is considered a reprobate):

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,

“ ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’”

Okay AMR - no more debating.

Yeah, you'd best stop. You don't stand a chance if the above is an example of your "knowledge".

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Can I suggest, EE, that while your message is an important one, your delivery is that of a reviler? 1 Cor 5:11

Can you imagine, if Jesus was having a hard time convincing Nicodemus of the importance of His message in John 3, that He would resort to such language as you have?

Can you acknowledge that as you are a teacher, of sorts, here on TOL, just as most of us claim that role here to some degree when we post, we bare a heavier responsibility? James 3:1

Would you try, then, to show gentleness and respect when you give an answer for the hope that lies within you? 1 Pet 3:15

I know you can do this--I've see you in action!

Derf,

You applauded AMR’s post about my methods of communication... I am disappointed. To you.. I say thank you for correcting me. Your words are ointment to my soul.

But Derf,

....... Calvinism is a horrible heresy! The L is infecting ToL now and the L is the most disgusting of all the 5 points! Even the T pales in comparison.

I am no teacher... but I am sincere when it comes down to it.

I’m no teacher and I’m no saint and I’m tired of having to constrict myself to appease the false piety of people like Glorydaz that dishonestly use acceptable rhetoric to dress people down, yet cry foul when they get exactly what they are doing back.

I say... the Salt is harmed by Calvinism as much as Arianism harms the Salt... maybe even more! Any who reduce the scope of Jesus’ gesture of Love towards all men... are guilty of heresy that is utterly adulterous to the gospel.

I look up to you @Derf ... but when push has come to shove... I’ve always been sincere... and as much as it conflicts me to be so harsh in speech... I know... at the end of the day that I didn’t employ sophistry, false humility, gospel compromise or the like.

I desire to be a what you see is what you get, authentic person... in all I do, say and express... especially in the matters of Jesus Christ.

I think that at this moment in time ... I can see the whore teachings of the Idol Worshiping Orgy Called Calvinism overtaking ToL central doctrine. The L is the most important lie of Calvinism to teach... and once it’s accepted the rest is easy to sow amongst the brethren.

I do see that I am a liability to any pious person... and I can see that aside from you, BBK, 1M1S, Musterion, Sonnet and ... whoever else has the courage to proclaim the unconditional inclusion of Christ’s Love on this site... the rest of this site is infected with a spiritual disease that is worse than Denying that Jesus is God...

Many are infected with a disease of puffed up doctrine that reduces the power of the gospel and is nothing more than an internal discussion of dry spiritual deserts that are devoid of water to the truly thirsty.

AMR profits on spiritually counseling people and I have defended him in the past for this... now I see it as the equivalent of someone paying another to neutralize and rape their relationship with God with Reformed, Calvinistic swill that is a temple prostitute Priest... becoming one with other men... to help them get closer to their “idea” of God.

I really wanted to simply say thank you for your correction... but I figured I’ll just go ahead and unload on you... since you are now one of the few I still value as positive on this Christian discussion board.

@Knight
@turbosixx
@Sherman
@1Mind1Spirit
@Clete
@musterion @Robert Pate
@Derf
@Sonnet
@blackbirdking
@john w.
@Anyone else that has the balls to admit Jesus died for all...

I love you... and appreciate what you each do for the gospel’s Author...

Yeah... I know... I’ll show myself the door... The insiders hate being reminded the outsiders are who Jesus died for...

Wow... that came out way different than I thought it would...

Put me behind you... all of you! I’m being sincere and don’t want to be fake... and to be direct... I don’t want to portray a fake me... or begin to do so... ever...

To the “Jesus didn’t die for ALL” crowd, I say...

Redacted out the worst parts of this post as it is an eyesore but left enough of it so reader get an idea of what he posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Right Divider

Body part
No, I'm not not!

Timothy and Titus were Gentiles, and Paul ordained them bishops/elders/pastors/overseers of their dioceses of the one Church, the Elect, the Body of Christ.
Timothy was a Jew.

Acts 16:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:1) Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father [was] a Greek:

Then why did you mention following Peter before?

I am. "The new evangelism."
Whatever that means.

Danoh

Well said.

Doesn't appear you are a Universalist then - (the false teaching that ALL WILL be saved).

In contrast to the Truth that Christ died for ALL - which is NOT the same thing.

For though there is this...

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

There is also the need for this...

Romans 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

In light of and through this...

5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

What say you on all that?

Thanks, in advance.