What is the Gospel?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
AMR is in his right mind, unlike you, and very knowledgeable about Scripture.

YOU, on the other hand are an Evil "wanna be" Christian who obviously can't help but show your big fat rear end every time you come on to post. You're disgusting.

His pride got hurt, and he's still throwing a tantrum. Plain and simple.

When you say something that has any substance besides the clamoring of inability to admit Jesus died for all... And inflammatory speech that has no purpose but to cover your deceit...

I’ll be interested in what you have to say...

When you stay rooted in one doctrine without jumping from one to another based on who you think has the most ToL pull at any given moment...

I’ll be interested in what you have to say.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

YOU, on the other hand are an Evil "wanna be" Christian who obviously can't help but show your big fat rear end every time you come on to post. You're disgusting.

His pride got hurt, and he's still throwing a tantrum. Plain and simple.

:AMR: How am I a liar? What the hell is wrong with you?

Write out 1 Timothy 4:10 ... word for word and tell me how Jesus didn’t die for all, though not all desire His DBR?

When you're done... read your response and compare it again to 1 Timothy 4:10 ... then... see how one of the few people that defended Catholic in doctrine people here... is disgusted with your compromise to the clique...

Did Jesus die for all?

Yes.

Does God’s Response to Man change because of Mans response to God?

No! He died for all!

Do all respond? Do all Love as He teaches? Do all love the lost like Him?

No!

But ... Damn! He died for all Pedro!

Are you going to pop that head out? :idunno:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That verse does not say He died at all.

You give proof texts just like your buddy, God's UNtruth. :think:

Your recalcitrance towards the words...

1 Timothy 4:10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

Gee... I wonder what 1 John 2:2 that refers to?

Does John 3:16 not mean WHOSOEVER now?

For God so Loved the believers that He gave His only begotten Son that the Specific group of the predestined should not perish but have ever lasting life... :idunno:

Is it easy to breath with your head inserted in your rectum?

glorydaz

When you say something that has any substance besides the clamoring of inability to admit Jesus died for all... And inflammatory speech that has no purpose but to cover your deceit...

Deceit? You have too many fingers pointing back at you, Mr. Dirty Socks. :chuckle:

Inflammatory speech, Mr. Tantrum Thrower?

Your lack of understanding cannot be shoved down my throat, because I see verses that are clearer than those you cherry pick. Justification by faith in His blood is not something you can sweep under the rug. How it's propitiation through FAITH IN HIS BLOOD cannot be brushed aside. Just because you stand on certain verses, doesn't mean I don't see others are clearer, and have a fuller understanding than you do. Instead of the, "Yes, but..." that you are forced to give, I prefer to speak the truth as I see it....not how you try to brow beat me into. Salvation is by Grace through Faith. Jesus supplied the Grace, but it can't be accessed without FAITH. He knew that was the plan when He went to the cross. He was not under any grand illusions that all would believe.

I’ll be interested in what you have to say...

Well, I don't give a rip whether you're interested in what I have to say or not. :banana:

When you stay rooted in one doctrine without jumping from one to another based on who you think has the most ToL pull at any given moment...

I haven't changed. What's changed is I confronted you and pointed out your hypocrisy.

And I'm not the one who calls all posters to read my posts like you do. You're such a baby.

I’ll be interested in what you have to say.

I'LL never be interested in what you say. You have lost all credibility and any respect I may have had for you by these meltdowns and posting under false pretences with fake names. You're a scammar, a LIAR, and a FRAUD.

Sonnet

I think EE is attempting to defend the Gospel.

Regarding those whom (you say) Christ did not die for - why did Paul tell them to believe in a resurrection that has no relevance for them whatsoever?

Scripture emphatically and explicitly declares that Christ died for all and there is not one explicit scripture that says the obverse.

Sonnet

That verse does not say He died at all.

You give proof texts just like your buddy, God's UNtruth. :think:

I may be an outsider in terms of my unbelief be this constitutes a pretty clear assault on the very essence of the Gospel, I'd say. You have no good news for mankind GD. 1 John 2:2 contrasts the sins of those whom John addresses his letter to with the world. How can it be made plainer?

1 Timothy 4:10
That is why we labour and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Saviour of all people, and especially of those who believe.

The saviour of all people GD. All people.

Sonnet

Most ITT reject Limited atonement. Myself included. I don't understand any point you're trying to make, unless it's universalism. You say/imply it's not universalism, then what is it?

I'm just curious.

So why are you so reluctant to tell unbelievers that Christ died for them? Every time I focus on as much you avoid declaring it.

1 Cor.15:11 is clear and Paul takes no steps, as some posters here do, to limit the scope for whom Christ's blood is relevant.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@glorydaz and @Tambora agree with you... per their failure to answer
Do you see the faulty logic in what you just said?

If Bob asks Sally:
"Did Satan die for all?"
And Sally doesn't answer him, ........ does that automatically mean that Sally agrees that Satan died for all?

Here's a hint if you need help with the answer: The answer is 'no'.

glorydaz

Your recalcitrance towards the words...

1 Timothy 4:10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

I prefer to read it as intended. It's obvious God does NOT save all people. That should be a clue. And "especially those who believe" also means something, and that should be a clue.

The Living God is the only Saviour men have. "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Saviour". That's a fact. We cannot be saved by anyone else....not through our own works, or, in your case, through the excuse of stupidity. GOD is the only Saviour.

Clearly, God chooses to actually save those who believe. This is not that difficult, but I know when one's pride has been so injured, his emotions take over from his brain cells.

Gee... I wonder what 1 John 2:2 that refers to?

Propitiation through faith in the blood....just as Paul said.

Does John 3:16 not mean WHOSOEVER now?

For God so Loved the believers that He gave His only begotten Son that the Specific group of the predestined should not perish but have ever lasting life... :idunno:

GT reincarnated. :jawdrop:

No, God did love the whole world. ....that whosoever believeth should not perish. Did you not notice that part. It fits right in with faith in His blood.

Is it easy to breath with your head inserted in your rectum?

Ah yes, and here we see Evil's dark soul. So much hate. :nono:

Sonnet

I prefer to read it as intended. It's obvious God does NOT save all people. That should be a clue. And "especially those who believe" also means something, and that should be a clue.

The Living God is the only Saviour men have. "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Saviour". That's a fact. We cannot be saved by anyone else....not through our own works, or, in your case, through the excuse of stupidity. GOD is the only Saviour.

Clearly, God chooses to actually save those who believe. This is not that difficult, but I know when one's pride has been so injured, his emotions take over from his brain cells.

Propitiation through faith in the blood....just as Paul said.

GT reincarnated. :jawdrop:

No, God did love the whole world. ....that whosoever believeth should not perish. Did you not notice that part. It fits right in with faith in His blood.

Ah yes, and here we see Evil's dark soul. So much hate. :nono:

You still haven't dealt with the awkward fact that God's provision for snake-bitten Israelites was, presumable, genuine - which is the very model Jesus Himself chose to teach us regarding his crucifixion.

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. [1Co 15:22 KJV]Does "all" mean "all"? Does only one "all" mean "all", and the other "all" means "not all"? Maybe Paul misunderstood Matt 26:28. Or maybe it wasn't written yet, so he didn't have the full truth.
Paul is not contradicting Our Lord. Paul's writings are superintended by the Holy Spirit, so notions that he did not have the full truth or is unable to understand what Jesus said are foolish.

Please pay careful attention to in Adam, and in Christ in these passages.

In 1 Cor. 15:22 the Adam and Christ are named, and it is made explicit that they bring others into the death and resurrection that they themselves experienced: For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. Paul has moved from metaphor to typology, clarifying the point made in 1 Cor 15:20.

To be in Adam is to be part of the group which finds in Adam its representative and leader, which finds its identity and destiny in Adam and what he has brought about for his people.

To be in Christ is to be part of the group which finds in Christ its representative and leader, which finds its identity and destiny in Christ and what he has brought about for his people.

All humans who have not yet found redemption through faith in Christ remain in Adam. Those who have entered into the promise of new life, the life of Christ, are in Christ, and will find that their initial experience of the newness of life was but a foretaste of the ultimate restoration of life that awaits them in the resurrection.

As in Romans 5:12–21, Paul in 1 Cor 15:22 stresses the differences between Adam and Christ. The consequences of the resurrection of Christ (life for all) correspond antithetically to the consequences of Adam’s sin (death for all). The former has broken the power of the latter. However, Paul is not teaching universalism (see 1 Cor. 1:18); the unqualified “all” of 1 Cor 15:22 who will be made alive is clarified by 1 Cor 15:23 with the phrase “those who belong to him.” Hence, all in Adam die; all in Christ live.

Our Lord's statement at Matthew 26:28 stands and Paul is in complete agreement with it anywhere the writings of Paul appear in Scripture.

AMR

Derf

Hi Derf.
Good questions.

Do you see a difference in how Christ's death satisfied Adam's sin (singular) and how it satisfied each individual's sins (plural)?

Thanks.

Not a lot of difference. Do you?

It's a little easier for me to imagine His death satisfying each individual's sins (plural), if they somehow all came about because of Adam's. And if they were caused by Adam's, somehow, then Christ's death (singular) seems like it can be efficacious for all, since His death atoned for Adam's.

We always seem to be talking about a legal system we don't really understand completely, don't we?

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame