ECT What is the Gospel?

God's Truth

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Paul was not cursing himself, and NOT CURSING ANY words and gospel of Jesus Christ!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Think for yourself what is reasonable and right.
Jesus coming to earth for the Jews only and Paul coming to earth for Gentiles only is not reasonable.
clueless
I want Jesus' gospel and guess what?
Let's test that: Do it! Luke 18:22 KJV
So does Paul; and that is what he got and preached.
Paul could not have been forgiven under the gospel of the kingdom, neither in that world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). So much for your perverted "one gospel". Furthermore, Paul's gospel was a mystery and he tells us why Romans 16:26-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul was not cursing himself, and NOT CURSING ANY words and gospel of Jesus Christ!
Even the simplest of things is over your head. You must be in your natural state (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV). I suggest you get saved by trusting the Lord believing the gospel Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 as the only means by which you can be saved.

God's Truth

clueless
Let's test that: Do it! Luke 18:22 KJVPaul could not have been forgiven under the gospel of the kingdom,
How many times do you have to have it explained to you?

Don't you even try to hear the other side out?

How can you debate unless you have considered the opponents stance?

neither in that world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). So much for your perverted "one gospel". Furthermore, Paul's gospel was a mystery and he tells us why Romans 16:26-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

You haven't proven that Jesus' gospel is perverted to preach now! He is not preaching what his Jewish Christ rejecters teach!

Do you even think beyond what you routinely say?

God's Truth

Jesus came and is our Savior, not Paul

Paul would not want you all saying what you say.

What don't you get about people misunderstand Paul?

See 2 Peter 3:16 and 17.

God's Truth

Who but you is the Holy Bible speaking of when they say people misunderstand Paul???

Please answer that question.

Who are those who misunderstand Paul?

What do they misunderstand?

That needs to be answered now by you and ALL MAD believers, and all faith alone believers.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You haven't proven that Jesus' gospel is perverted to preach now!
The doctrine of the gospel of the kingdom preached today (Matthew 23:1-3 KJV, Matthew 28:19-20 KJV)

is an other gospel "unto you" (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV)

as "but now" unto us this is true: Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
He doesn't tell me or anyone to do that but those who could have laid the foundation with him.

Do you know what laying the foundation means?
You said:
I trust in Jesus so much so that I obey everything he tells me to do.
You are a liar! The truth is, you don't DO any of it, not were you commanded to!
We are not robots. Jesus tells us what to do, and we do it, if we want to be saved.
By your own testimony you are not saved as you haven't done it all Luke 18:22 KJV/Matthew 19:21 KJV

God's Truth

The doctrine of the gospel of the kingdom preached today (Matthew 23:1-3 KJV, Matthew 28:19-20 KJV)

is an other gospel "unto you" (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV)

as "but now" unto us this is true: Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV

It is the same gospel that you are having a hard time with.

Think for yourself. Is what you are saying reasonable?

Jesus Christ gave up his throne and came from heaven to be a Man and show us the way. Jesus is the Word of God, yet you think all the words that he gave are now nullified by Paul.

You shame Paul and he does not like what you are doing.

God's Truth

You said:You are a liar! The truth is, you don't DO any of it, not were you commanded to!
By your own testimony you are not saved as you haven't done it all Luke 18:22 KJV/Matthew 19:21 KJV

You are stuck and cannot move on until you humble yourself and repent.

There is no other way, for it is what Jesus says.

You must humble yourself and repent.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"unto you"..."unto you"..."unto you"... (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV) oh clueless one

Yes...'unto you gentiles of Galatia to whom we(Paul and all the brethren who are with me Gal 1:2) preached the good news/gospel which Christ in heaven gave unto me/Paul by direct revelation'.

God's Truth

By her own testimony she is not saved

Titus 3:5 KJV

You have been told this many times...you have been told that the works of righteousness that Paul spoke about are circumcision, and the sacrifice of animals.

Paul is not telling anyone we are saved by not doing right.

God's Truth

Yes...'unto you gentiles of Galatia to whom we(Paul and all the brethren who are with me Gal 1:2) preached the good news/gospel which Christ in heaven gave unto me/Paul by direct revelation'.

You are not a Galatian and we are CHILDREN of Abraham through faith.

Now answer the question.

The question is WHO are those who misunderstand Paul?

Who are they AND WHAT do they misunderstand?