What God Requires For Our Salvation

Samie

Jerry needs to go work in a day care center with those little sinners. "Whaaaa, that's mine, give it to me."
While Jesus said "Hinder NOT the little children to come unto me for of such is the kingdom of heaven", Robert, on the other hand, calls the little children little sinners.

Your teaching on little children seems to contradict Christ's.

Robert Pate

Banned
While Jesus said "Hinder NOT the little children to come unto me for of such is the kingdom of heaven", Robert, on the other hand, calls the little children little sinners.

Your teaching on little children seems to contradict Christ's.

I have had extensive association with children, having raised three of my own, and then I was the minister of a children's church for a number of years. "For such is the Kingdom of God" is because they are not sophisticated like adults and they come to Christ very easily. But that does not mean that they are not sinners.

Samie

I have had extensive association with children, having raised three of my own, and then I was the minister of a children's church for a number of years. "For such is the Kingdom of God" is because they are not sophisticated like adults and they come to Christ very easily. But that does not mean that they are not sinners.
How so, when God said:

Deuteronomy 1:39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

Robert Pate

Banned
How so, when God said:

Deuteronomy 1:39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

Have you ever tried saying to a two year old, NO!?

One of the favorite tricks of two year olds is to get you into a restaurant or a public place and start squalling like they are being abused. As soon as you take them outside they shut up like nothing ever happened. Its called working and controlling the parents.

beloved57

That article was published by a religious Seventh Day Adventist.

Religious people hate Brinsmead.

Brinsmead taught that we are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ, which is the Gospel.

You teach that sinners Christ died for remain unjustified!

Nanja

Where a person ends up in eternity, has nothing to do with what they accept or reject by their own imaginary freewill.

But Salvation is based solely upon the Eternal Grace Given in Christ, which His Elect are Justified by before the World began.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where a person ends up in eternity, has nothing to do with what they accept or reject by their own imaginary freewill.

But Salvation is based solely upon the Eternal Grace Given in Christ, which His Elect are Justified by before the World began.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

One must believe unto salvation.

Robert Pate

Banned
Then you dont believe Christ blood saved them it was shed for, thats unbelief !

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 12:47. This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 12:47. This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

But you deny that Christ is the Saviour of the World. You teach that sinners He died for to save still wind up lost!

Nanja

The "Whosoever" that shall call on the name of the Lord and shall be Saved are The Elect, God's Sons.

They are judged [chastened] in this world in order that they shall not be condemned with the non-elect world in the Day of Judgment.

1 Cor 11:32
But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

So you see, there is an Elect World that God Loved John 3:16 and chastens [God's Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5], and a non-elect world that God has condemned.

The non-elect world is not able to call upon the Lord and be saved because they were already condemned John 3:18, 36!

ttruscott

He also said that some are condemned already meaning He knew they would never call on His name because those who are condemned already do not believe in His name, John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. in which the word already means 2235 ḗdē (a temporal adverb) – already now, even now, so when did their condemnation happen? If they are sinners like those who believe are sinners then how were they distinguished from those sinners who believe and when did it already happen? Christ had not died yet so when was their fate sealed? And don't say that all are condemned as sinners but Christ saves us because this same verse says - those who believe in Him ARE NOT CONDEMNED implying they were believers before they sinned...that is, they were His sheep in His flock until they went astray and then they RETURNED to their Shepherd by their rebirth. They are the prodigal son who chose to go to sin city, (he wasn't created there) and then returned to his Father who accepted him back as an original member of the family, a legitimate child while those illegitimate children, (reprobate= counterfeit) never of his flock, never in HIS family, are condemned already.

Only by being a believer before you sinned can it be said of you that you are sinful but not condemned because you believe when other sinners are condemned already for unbelief.

If the already refers only to the time between their birth and the now, being created on earth, then how can they be condemned if your claim they are under the salvation of the cross is true?

Robert Pate

Banned
The "Whosoever" that shall call on the name of the Lord and shall be Saved are The Elect, God's Sons.

They are judged [chastened] in this world in order that they shall not be condemned with the non-elect world in the Day of Judgment.

1 Cor 11:32
But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

So you see, there is an Elect World that God Loved John 3:16 and chastens [God's Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5], and a non-elect world that God has condemned.

The non-elect world is not able to call upon the Lord and be saved because they were already condemned John 3:18, 36!

The word "Whosoever" means all, everyone, anyone. If you try to assign it to any particular group such as the elect, then the word looses its meaning.

Nanja

The word "Whosoever" means all, everyone, anyone. If you try to assign it to any particular group such as the elect, then the word looses its meaning.

According to the scriptures 1 Cor. 2:13 it's only the Saved, God's Elect Sons Eph. 1:4-5, who have the ability to call on the Lord because the Spirit has Stirred, Quickened, Spiritually Awakened them to do so. They are the "whosoevers" who call on Him because they already are Saved Rom. 8:9. They call on Him in the Spirit involuntarily, day and night:

Gal. 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

But none of the wicked can call upon the Lord. He has hid His face from them!

Is. 64:7
And there is none [the wicked] that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.

Remember also, Salvation is NOT of works Eph. 2:9. So for one who has not been Born of the Spirit, calling upon the name of the Lord is merely a work of the flesh which cannot please God Rom. 8:8: All the works of righteousness done in the flesh are as filthy rags in God's sight Is. 64:6!