What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where is your faith? You don't even know if you are saved or not and you don't believe the scriptures that say we can know.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your understanding is from man.

You learnt that in your church and other books.

You see the great error of Christianity is found in trying to prove Jesus is God rather than understand that the Father is in His son and the Son is in His Father.

LA

Only God can do miracles. Defeat sin, death and the devil, enter into heaven.

God's Truth

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You have not disproved what I said.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Jesus is the physical manifestation of God. He is all that man can be and he is all that God can be in one person.

Not exactly right; Jesus is more than that, but you do know Jesus is God and that is more than many know.

God's Truth

Jesus is the physical manifestation of God. He is all that man can be and he is all that God can be in one person.

Jesus is the physical of God the Father.

The scriptures say there is only one God and that He is the Father.

Since Jesus is God, then he is also the Father, since there is only one God and He is the Father.

Jesus lives in all the saved. Tell me how Jesus can live in all the saved, and how can God live in all the saved, but we are only given one Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus is the physical of God the Father.

The scriptures say there is only one God and that He is the Father.

Since Jesus is God, then he is also the Father, since there is only one God and He is the Father.

Jesus lives in all the saved. Tell me how Jesus can live in all the saved, and how can God live in all the saved, but we are only given one Spirit.

It is no surprise that you don't understand the trinity.

The trinity consist of three different entities or persons that are one. They all have different functions.

Example, The Son comes into the world as the savior. The Father always remains in heaven. The Holy Spirit magnifies the work of Christ and works in the life of the believer.

The Bible does not confuse the work of the trinity, neither should we. The Father is not the savior, nor is the Holy Spirit the savior. They are all present in each other, but their works are different.

God's Truth

It is no surprise that you don't understand the trinity.

The trinity consist of three different entities or persons that are one. They all have different functions.

Example, The Son comes into the world as the savior. The Father always remains in heaven. The Holy Spirit magnifies the work of Christ and works in the life of the believer.

The Bible does not confuse the work of the trinity, neither should we. The Father is not the savior, nor is the Holy Spirit the savior. They are all present in each other, but their works are different.

You are wrong. The Father surely is called the Savior; and, the Holy Spirit is the Father.

They are all Spirit and the exact same Spirit.

Who is Jesus' Father? Who overshadowed Mary?

You can't get around it, though you try hard to avoid it---the Father is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, the Holy Spirit is Spirit. Now how many divine Spirits are there?

There is only One.

They are the same exact Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are wrong. The Father surely is called the Savior; and, the Holy Spirit is the Father.

They are all Spirit and the exact same Spirit.

Who is Jesus' Father? Who overshadowed Mary?

You can't get around it, though you try hard to avoid it---the Father is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, the Holy Spirit is Spirit. Now how many divine Spirits are there?

There is only One.

They are the same exact Spirit.

This is only one of many reasons why you are screwed up. Nowhere in the New Testament is the Father called the savior.

God's Truth

Who is this about, RP? These are scriptures from the Old Testament. It is about God the Father.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.
Jeremiah 3:14
"Return, faithless people," declares the LORD, "for I am your husband. I will choose you--one from a town and two from a clan--and bring you to Zion.
Hosea 2:16
"In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

Robert Pate

Banned
Who is this about, RP? These are scriptures from the Old Testament. It is about God the Father.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.
"Return, faithless people," declares the LORD, "for I am your husband. I will choose you--one from a town and two from a clan--and bring you to Zion.
"In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

I said, nowhere in the NEW TESTAMENT is God the Father referred to as the savior.

This is how it works. Jesus comes into the world as the savior.

God the Father remains in heaven.

The Holy Spirit magnifies the work of Christ and works in the life of the believer.

To confuse the persons of the trinity is heresy.

God's Truth

I said, nowhere in the NEW TESTAMENT is God the Father referred to as the savior.

This is how it works. Jesus comes into the world as the savior.

God the Father remains in heaven.

The Holy Spirit magnifies the work of Christ and works in the life of the believer.

To confuse the persons of the trinity is heresy.

Notice that you did not address the scriptures.

Who is that about in the Old Testament?

Who is the creator?

Robert Pate

Banned
Notice that you did not address the scriptures.

Who is that about in the Old Testament?

Who is the creator?

All three entities of the God head participated in the creation of the universe, Genesis 1:26. "Let US make man in our image". The "US" is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.