What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Robert Pate

Banned
Who but an ensnared person would go against someone preaching obedience to Christ? Think about it.

I guess you should include Paul and some of the other apostles in that, also some of the prophets. How about Jonah?
If you could obey Christ you would not be on this Forum, you would be in heaven.

God's Truth

I guess you should include Paul and some of the other apostles in that, also some of the prophets. How about Jonah?
If you could obey Christ you would not be on this Forum, you would be in heaven.

No person of God preached against obeying Jesus. You are delusional.

God's Truth

Paul says to obey.

Romans 13:14, Galatians 5:16, and Colossians 3:12, Romans 8:13, Galatians 6:7, 1 Corinthians 6:9, and so many more.

God's Truth

Pate says things that are not in the Bible. Where does it say Christians are sinners? Where does it say Christians will die sinners?

It says that nowhere.

God's Truth

That word for spirit lacks the definite article, it refers to our reborn human spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

We have to obey and that is how we live through the Spirit and how the Spirit lives through us, it is how we are transformed into the likeness of Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
We have to obey and that is how we live through the Spirit and how the Spirit lives through us, it is how we are transformed into the likeness of Christ.

You will probably find this terribly offensive.

"Now to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Not works or obedience, but faith counts for righteousness.