What does God's Holy Law Demand?

God's Truth

Paul explains to us that HE PREACHED GOD's WORD and while he did that---he was CAREFUL to OBEY EVERYTHING, because he did NOT want to preach to others HOW TO BE SAVED BUT THEN BE DISQUALIFIED himself.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Do anyone want to be disqualified?

God's Truth

Yes the One I serve did. He was obedient unto death Phil 2:8

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

YOU are the one who asked if Jesus obeyed!!!

JESUS says HE HIMSELF OBEYED and we have to OBEY TOO!!!

beloved57

YOU are the one who asked if Jesus obeyed!!!

JESUS says HE HIMSELF OBEYED and we have to OBEY TOO!!!

I didn't ask that. I told you that He did Obey Gods commandments for those He Lived and died for, and it makes them Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Ben Masada

Paul explains to us that HE PREACHED GOD's WORD and while he did that---he was CAREFUL to OBEY EVERYTHING, because he did NOT want to preach to others HOW TO BE SAVED BUT THEN BE DISQUALIFIED himself.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Do anyone want to be disqualified?

Nothing could help Paul, even to strike a blow whatever the size to his body. He himself had made it very clear that he could not get rid of his torn in his flesh. He already had decided that the only solution was to continue serving sin in his flesh although he thought well of the Law in his mind. (Rom. 7:25) I wonder if he ever read James 2:26 where we have that faith without the works of the Law is the same as a body without the breath of life.

Robert Pate

Banned
I didn't ask that. I told you that He did Obey Gods commandments for those He Lived and died for, and it makes them Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Sure, that fits with Hebrews 2:9 "That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE".

Robert Pate

Banned
More rabbit trail

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You think that Jesus is a liar also because he said,

"For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

God's Truth

Nothing could help Paul, even to strike a blow whatever the size to his body.
Paul is not a liar and he if he struck his body to make it a slave then that is what happened.

He himself had made it very clear that he could not get rid of his torn in his flesh.
The thorn in his flesh was not sin.

He already had decided that the only solution was to continue serving sin in his flesh although he thought well of the Law in his mind. (Rom. 7:25)
You are bearing false witness, for Paul never said he would continue serving sin. How are you so evil to speak that way about an appointed of the Lord?

I wonder if he ever read James 2:26 where we have that faith without the works of the Law is the same as a body without the breath of life.

Peter says the unstable...which is really the mentally ill...they misunderstand Paul. I believe all the scriptures, including the Jew Peter who says you are unstable.

God's Truth

You asked if Jesus obeyed. All can investigate this and see that you asked that.

God's Truth

Sure, that fits with Hebrews 2:9 "That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE".

Everyone who does what the Way says to do.

But you preach forget about what Jesus says and do what you MISUNDERSTAND what Paul says.

Two lost trying to correct the other!

God's Truth

You are scared and evading the question. Did Christ obey God's commandments ? Did He obey the commandments that He tells others to obey ?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You said earlier that you did not ask that about Jesus.

You ask dumb questions so you can give an even dumber solution.